Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9548 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Asian countries is the best spot for making bitcoin business, because most of the Asian people are love to used digital currencies. Because this currencies are easy to used, this crypto currencies are worth to used in the future. Other than that if crypto currencies business opened in some countries in Asia I'm pretty sure that most of the people are encourage to used bitcoin. Not only bitcoin even the other crypto currencies are willing to used by the people.
Quazi1107

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

First of all you have to know that which country legalized bitcoin and which country bitcoin is already legal.all those countries are best for bitcoin business.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

I would look toward either South America or Europe,specifically Argentina and Denmark.The former is ripe with people desperate to find an alternative to their financial system,and the latter has declared that bitcoin will not be taxed.Both places seem to have good banks willing to work with bitcoin businesses.
Source: http://www.coindesk.com/denmark-declares-bitcoin-trades-tax-free/
cloudfishico

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Singapore and Switzerland have a mature and established legal framework for ICOs
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

Currently bitcoin is widely known by everyone in every country. and for the developed country there is suitable for bitcoit business

Yes, agree with you but we have know what are those countries inorder to do business with Bitcoin. Very soon Bitcoin will be legalized in many countries and people start accepting Bitcoin in stores, shopping malls etc.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

I think Japan is the number one best country for bitcoin businesses in fact a lot of establishment there already accepts bitcoin as a payment and Russia can also a good place to do bitcoin business since they recently legalize bitcoin. It's good to have business in country that don't have issues with crypto.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

I rush my answer and vote for Japan. I choose Japan because Satoshi was a Japanese member, not only that but also the movement of crypto in this country seems good. The uses is proven. The improvement is always in the process. More people are oriented regarding cryptocurrency.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

I rush my answer and vote for Japan. I choose Japan because Satoshi was a Japanese member, not only that but also the movement of crypto in this country seems good. The uses is proven. The improvement is always in the process. More people are oriented regarding cryptocurrency.
Besides Japan, here in our country cryptocurrency also were success here since people are becoming interested and the demand is increasing day by day, that is why we have also come up with our own coins and exchange due to request of demand by people and it is a greats start for the year 2018.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

At the moment few countries have legalized Bitcoin and in rest of world still Bank are Bitcoin community are fighting for legalization. So hope soon the majority world will accept it and then Bitcoin will hold all the economy.

Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

I think in Georgia, there is one BitFury company known as the biggest player in the Bitcoin mining industry. They offer the development of business segments and sell efficient streaming hardware to miners and businesspeople
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

we can try some country:
1. China. Although during its circulation in the bamboo curtain country Bitcoin often experience controversy, but it can not be denied if China is a country with the largest miners in the world. In addition to the reasonably priced electricity there, some of the world's largest Bitcoin mining companies, based in China.
2. Japan. Japan's decision to legalize bitcoin is a step forward when compared to other Asian countries. Competitor countries such as China have not yet received the presence of bitcoin.
Mai Fujimoto who earned the nickname as Miss Bitcoin argued that before bitcoin boom in Japan he always share information via Twitter or Instagram about the digital currency. In fact, he has started investing with bitcoin since 2011. According to him, at that time people still do not really understand about bitcoin
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

If you are looking for a country which will give you a great business and bitcoin can be used as a way of payment or whatever you like then try to go for Asian countries since they do love bitcoin and is open for this kind of opportunity so you can have your business grow their.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

If you are looking for a country which will give you a great business and bitcoin can be used as a way of payment or whatever you like then try to go for Asian countries since they do love bitcoin and is open for this kind of opportunity so you can have your business grow their.

Yes,thats a good place to start for a business since these places are known to be the largest manpower. The value of the bitcoin there is bigger than the other countries.The unemployment rate are extensive day by day.Having a bitcoin business in Asian countries would be a an advantage to the less profitable citizens.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Yes,thats a good place to start for a business since these places are known to be the largest manpower. The value of the bitcoin there is bigger than the other countries.The unemployment rate are extensive day by day.Having a bitcoin business in Asian countries would be a an advantage to the less profitable citizens.
Japan and some Asian countries are the best place to put up a bitcoin business, as they have higher demands compares to other countries, so for those who were planning make it a game or gambling because a lot of people wanted to do gamble and make use bitcoin as their token.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!
i live in indonesian but for bitcoin businesses im use europe exchange for trading my altcoin to bitcoin cause i think europe market more dominating the volume of bitcoin in the world. but to exchange local currency, I use local exchange with price difference far enough from market europe.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!
I live in Indonesia but for bitcoin businesses, i'm used Europe exchange for trading my altcoin to bitcoin cause I think Europe market more dominating the volume of bitcoin in the world. but to exchange local currency, I use local exchange with price difference far enough from market Europe.
I also live in Indonesia and I do the same thing as you do. In Indonesia, the use of Bitcoin is still very limited. I use Bitcoin as an investment asset only.
CryptoGuru22

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

liechtenstein
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

I can boldly say that Icland and Republic of Georgia today are one of the greatest countries for bitcoin businesses and not only for bitcoin,there is very easy to produce financial relations because goverments are trying to create favourable conditions for foreign investors.In georgia its easier for foreigners to start a new business related blockchain than for local residents...The main reasons why I say this are cheap workers and cheap electric energy ...Another reason why you can start your own business in Georgia is that, bitcoin/blockchain technology is not a new thing,because they already use the bitcoin network to validate property-related government transactions.Anyway, a lot of people on this forum always say that there are only a few countries which have good relations with bitcoin,but its not truth,the majority of countries have not regulated it yet and therefore you can make your own business easier and use your chances to get more and more...
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

When you say best country that will be good for Bitcoin business it then actually means that countries where Bitcoin and crypto currency in general is accepted as a means of exchange for goods and services and other crypto currency related businesses which at moment ivwill say is common because of the regulation policy that is currently facing crypto currency related business activities in so many country such as China.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

The best country for Bitcoin businesses is Japan.
This Asian country is known worldwide as one of the friendliest countries on earth towards Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Japan is one of the biggest trading hubs on earth concentrating lot of the cryptocurrency trading volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: