Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do regarding Block explorer? SOLVED
Wait for in house solution
Community fund external explorer (presstab)
Wait for a community made explorer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund  (Read 46993 times)
JadaNei

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:47:41 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 08:51:48 PM by JadaNei

Yeah get better soon, or let it run its course. Either way I'am still very exited about what's coming from you guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:19:48 PM

How are things going. Incognitowworker hope your feeling better. Staking....
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:19:14 PM

Why disabled at bittrex?
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:50:48 PM

Why disabled at bittrex?

Same, wanted to buy some xqn today in the morning. The status page just has no note for it. We should probably send in support tickets asking what's up.
Back up..Maybe they were doing some maintenance.
incognitoworker (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:20:44 AM

Hi, all
Unfortunatly my health issue and recovery reversed so is back to hospital again.
Since i am the only one with acsess to our funds, this will sadly be further postponed...

Will update once i know more, asset holders can pm me to get my email addy if you want more info.

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

Hi, all
Unfortunatly my health issue and recovery reversed so is back to hospital again.
Since i am the only one with acsess to our funds, this will sadly be further postponed...

Will update once i know more, asset holders can pm me to get my email addy if you want more info.

IW
Hope all is OK. When going through poo keep your head up.
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:51:44 PM

Hello community!

Thank you community for your exeptional patience, you should all be proud of how strong this community is...
Usually in situations where dev/team gets problems, major havoc is released on forums like this, we do not have this kind of behaviour in our community.
I wished i could tell you everything we got going, but we still think the aproach we choose is the better one.

Update on our situation:

XQNPOSFUND

During December/january we reinvested and added some new exiting holdings.
These are the most important coins we did re invest into:

G3N, doubled our holding and we now have 60k+

SWAGBUCKS, traded us 500 bucks for XQN, we did some trades, sold some we now hold 400 BUCKS as our base holdings and and got back more BTC value than we initially bought for.
Our SWAGBUCKS holding is now risk free for XQNPOSFUND... Smiley

BCR, bought us 3 BN (masternodes) we will also mine to.
150k BCR total.

TX, bought us one masternode and 3500 coins for staking. 13500 TX total holding.

ADDED holdings:
We have held XRDN=RADS since the beginning and with the recent attension it got we feel its a good time to add to our staking solution.
We stake 10k RADS as our base.

REVENUE DISTRIBUTION

There is 500k+ XQN waiting to be distributed since our last payout.
Congratualations to our asset holders, you are now one of the biggest cloud staking pool.
We did not explain this properly before, but all un redeemed XQNTOKENS is staking and all stakes counted towards the payout.
No individual calculations, all stakes split equal based on assets.
This staking address is now 3. on the richlist, and we should pass the holdings of staisybit with our current payout.
Signed msg from that wallet/addy will be given on request from asset holders.

UNCLAIMED SHARES
We need to distribute the remaining assets before we can launch any new ones.
One of the reasons is all new assets will distribute portions of profits/shares to XQNPOSFUND holders..

We want to giveaway those assets donated to community, this equals to 1000 XQNPOSFUND assets to be used for giveaways.
We want to set aside some for new and current team members, 2500 shares for this.
I have used my personal assets and incomes for now to distribute to team members, and will continue to do so.

The remaining shares we would like to sell to all of you, the incomes from those sells will be used to increase our holdings so we can get faster to a 15BTC minimum level.
To sell them, we want to do auctions with no minimum price reserve, in batches of 100-500 Shares.
You, the holders and community will set your own price what you think its worth.

PROJECT GATEKEEPER

Some of you may have noticed XQN is not the only coin we are taking over, we did offer all masternode communitys a swap/merge option.
We are still working out the details on this, but yes we will setup a self sustaining fund and income revenues to fund a major swapover to our solution under XQN umbrella.

Full details and all info is planned to be released during Q1-Q2 this year, so please hold your coins or sell them to us.
This includes ALL masternode coins/holders who want another option.
Crave is what we want as the "Main" node coin, and a rebrand to CryptOS and service nodes instead of the old masternodes, this will be masternode tech 3.0 when complete.

NOTE:
My personal health is getting better, lots of pains and a long way to go but will get there.
Do not worry it will remove my/our motivation for our projects...
Infact, it only makes our desire to come thru with ALL our solutions even stronger.

IW

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:04:27 PM

Welcome back IW.
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:24:55 PM

Welcome back IW.
Thank you BTC-BTC-BTC, should be able to be more online to get things going here also.
Its time to promote our asset more, and start expanding.

Question to asset holders, if we got the asset tradeable on exchanges, would you trade it??
No point for us to push it to exchanges if none wants to trade it.
If you want it, we can do it.

Community feedback on how we should giveaway the promised XQNPOSFUND shares is wanted.
Reaching many small holders is wanted.

Will do asset distribution this weekend, and also initiate first auction batch of 100 XQNPOSFUND shares.
In our OTC thread ofc, bids must be in BTC as we intend to increase our minimum value to 15 BTC.

No further issuance of shares is possible, so only way to be able to get some after our auction is to buy from current holders.

All questions is welcome if i have forgotten anything.

IW

incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:15:15 PM

Hello community!

Our block explorer service is taken down, and we got reply from the operator he stopped the service for all coins in general as it was to expensive to run the services for free.
This is 100% understandable, and i do think we as a community own this very friendly explorer provider some tips as he did run the service entirely free for us all!

They also run the coinwallet.io pos pool, so show some love and deposit some for staking there if you can.

I am in the prosess of setting up a new explorer, which will be self hosted on servers belonging to XQN project in general.
Do not have an ETA for this, as i never done anything similar but fun to learn new things.
Anyone want to contribute to such costs and investments is welcome to do so, and any currency could be used.

Asset fund will be catched up end of week, and everything is expected to run full steam from monday.
From monday, we will do bi-weekly revenue distribution, as our OTC incomes is very variable and takes time to build it up regarding users who actually use it.
A describing note on how traders could benefit greatly by using this option is under construction.

Things are actually looking good, and we are really looking forward to when we can reveal everything going on.
We are the real deal, world, prepare yourself for massive changes for the better of life and existence in general.

We are....
We do forgive, but we do not forget.

IW

Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:32:53 AM

Sounds like nice changes are in the works! If your looking for other options on the block explorer presstab has a really nice one with lots of other PoS coins here: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:12:38 AM

Sounds like nice changes are in the works! If your looking for other options on the block explorer presstab has a really nice one with lots of other PoS coins here: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php
Thank you for your input Smiley
Fully agree, presstab have top quality explorers.
Community is welcome to gather the funds for such explorer, but we would like to try provide it ourself before spending any funds on it atm.
Have to say those explorers are awsome, and ours will most likely not be the same in our first try.

IW

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:56:31 PM

Community is welcome to gather the funds for such explorer, but we would like to try provide it ourself before spending any funds on it atm.
Have to say those explorers are awsome, and ours will most likely not be the same in our first try.

IW

His price is quite cheap actually for what you get. If I remember correctly it is only like $10 USD/month. I can check and get back with you.
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:51:49 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 04:32:57 PM by incognitoworker

Thank you Staisybit for your efforts to get XQN going at optimal mode.
We are happy to see how well we actually perform compared to the bigger and more established coins already there.

You can clearly see how XQN outperform many coins when you compare amount of btc invested.
Right now, we are TOP performer, even if our total worth in btc is much less than others.
XQN last 24h is almost 50% of ALL revenues generated on staisybit.

Please, also remember to sell some of your stakes,preferably in our OTC thread or by putting sell orders on exchanges.
Doing this helps on multiple purposes, but also ensures you to slowly secure your profits and increase your buy power in general.

Selling your stakes in our OTC market, enables many arbitrage trade opportunitys, or allows you to sell a  larger amount of XQN by utilizing our Multi Market Liquidity feature.
You get full market value on your XQN+ 5% bonus for direct trading.
Now, you have 5% more value in various altcoins you can sell in multiple markets and gain higher profits...

Happy (cloud) staking!

IW

incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:40:31 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 04:14:24 AM by incognitoworker

XQN is happy to announce our newest service, Cold storage masternode hosting, and stake wallet managment service.
Link at bottom

XQN Announcing:

XQNPOSFUND MHS, Our Masternode Hosting Service.

Our solution for those who desire to run MasterNodes and for legitimate reasons can't,
or wish to take advantage of our simpler approach to run a Masternode 24/7.

Our Service:
  To maintain a synced hosted wallet.
  To maintain an updated newest version daemon.
  To report to you by email if the wallet was restarted typically for (bootstraping/binary update/machine restart)
  and to reissue the "masternode start" on your end.
  We provide you with step by step guidance, ensure your node runs optimal at all times.

Our competitive price for this service:
  50% from all earnings on any Masternode hosted.
  50% from all earnings on the first Masternode hosting.
  For a limited time:
  45% on any additional Masternode hosting
  Bigger discounts can be given on bigger orders, or clients with multiple hosting contracts.

We host the following Masternodes:
  Crave (Under rebrand to CryptOS)
  Bitcredit
  8Bit
  Dash
  Darknet
  Shell
  Transfer
  Neutron

For all other masternode coins, contact us to get your coin added.
The options are:
  1. MasterNode Hot/cold hosting.
  2. MasterNode Hot/cold hosting + mining. (Only for Bitcredit)
  3. Staking wallets hosting + wallet/strategy optimization.

1. You will be provided the following:
  a) ip of the hosted MasterNode <MASTERNODEIP>
  b) port of the hosted MasterNode <MASTERNODEPORT>

2. In addition to the above service, We will mine to the provided address with 2 Xeon/opteron AVX cpu     cores.
  For this, the wallet must contain the above 50000 BCR transaction + 1 BCR, so we can mine on that address.
  The price for this service is 65% from all earnings on that BN.

3. We also offer Our HPoS-(SFPoS or OSPoS) services:
  Hosting for any PoS coin wallets.
  This is not a PoS pool, but individual management and not trustless YET.
  You will receive the privkey of your staking wallet.

Option A, SFPoS:
  Flat fee of 5% of staked coins, no wallet/strategy optimization, just Set and Forget/SFPoS.
  Most POS coins would fall under this option.
  Example of suitable coins: DMD, HBN, VPN
 Option B, OSPoS:
  Flat fee of 20% of staked coins,
  this option enables full wallet/Optimization and Strategy/OSPoS, ensures you best possible return.
  This option is suited for the more competitive stake coins, where strategy plays a more significant role.
  Example of suitable OSPoS coins: XQN, XRA, HYP

Payments:
  The payments will be distributed on a daily basis, or by individual agreements.
  In case that funds will be retrieved from the MN wallet, We must be notified by email with the transaction ID.

Termination of the service:
  Missing two payments without any message from you, will cancel the service.
  In case that MN is offline for more than 2 days, the service is canceled.

XQN Revenue sharing strategy:
  75% of all incomes are converted for distribution to XQNPOSFUND shares.
  25% is re-invested and used for maintenance costs.
  Direct payment in XQN/XQNTOKEN gives 10% discount compared to market cost.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355203.msg13795142#msg13795142

incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:42:23 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 09:44:08 PM by incognitoworker

IW

His price is quite cheap actually for what you get. If I remember correctly it is only like $10 USD/month. I can check and get back with you.
Thank you Hort, and yes its a great service for the cost.
It would still be cool to have our own explorer service, which could evolve to a Quantum explorer and be delivered to all our coins and partner projects.

Anyhow, what is the communitys thoughts about explorer?
Do you have time to wait for us to do it in house, or do you want a external explorer service like presstab?
Or both Smiley
EDIT:Poll opened, please vote your opinion.
Link to the explorer in mind: https://github.com/iquidus/explorer
There is also examples on how it looks live there.

IW

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:50:30 PM

IW

Thank you Hort, and yes its a great service for the cost.
It would still be cool to have our own explorer service, which could evolve to a Quantum explorer and be delivered to all our coins and partner projects.

Anyhow, what is the communitys thoughts about explorer?
Do you have time to wait for us to do it in house, or do you want a external explorer service like presstab?
Or both Smiley
EDIT:Poll opened, please vote your opinion.
Link to the explorer in mind: https://github.com/iquidus/explorer
There is also examples on how it looks live there.

IW

I would pay presstab for an explorer until you make your own, even if it's just a month or two.

twitter @antiiclimax
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:39:47 PM

IW

Yes, here is the BE information

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1189685.0
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:55:57 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 05:25:01 PM by incognitoworker

IW

Thank you Hort, BE ordered and on its way.

Our MHS/Masternode Hosting Service is online and working, we acquired multiple clients already and a nice beginning.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355203.msg13795142#msg13795142
We have been notified about how some of our pricing could be done better and will change/add in this option right away.
This was a DASH node client who made us aware that 50% of rewards would be expensive compared to other hosting offers.
Now, to counter this we will give clients the choice, 50% of rewards from your node,
or 7USD worth of BTC/XQN PR node PR month. This Second choice requires payment upfront.

Directing our services to meet the needs of our clients we are announcing:

Our XQN Enterprise option, for the PRO staker/node operator.

2 cloud VM machines, 1 for your hot wallets and one for the cold nodes and a sandbox environment for newer wallets not considered safe yet.
Should render the wave of wallet thefts useless, as we have multiple layers of security
that makes such a virus impossible to reach your actual coins/funds/info.
We setup and maintain all wallets you want, and help you determine what is "safe" or not.

2 Ip addys, one for each VM to separate the IPs (separate networks), hot and cold wallets are at.

"unlimited" amounts of nodes hosted at no extra cost. Within limits of reason, and we have obtained Hi spec hardware for this purpose also.
"Unlimited" amounts of staking wallets hosted, same as above.

Private assistance tailored to everything you need help to in crypto, from setting up and maintaining wallets, investment information,
help to optimize your rewards, We make your own individual investment plan/strategy suited for your budget and desired return.
We provide realistic expectations on return and present a worst case scenario on our plans to be sure we under promise and over deliver.
This service is meant to be the ONLY service you will ever need, to get full rewards from all other crypto avenues.
Your private Concierge service for all crypto related needs.

NO FEES on the hosted nodes/wallets, all inclusive flat fee membership.

Pricing:
Introduction offer is 0.5 BTC monthly fee, NO OTHER FEES OF ANY KIND.
This pricing will go up to 0.75-1 BTC monthly when we are fully operative. (2-3 months)
We are only offering 5 Enterprise options, we might increase this number in the future.

Will update our hosting there with full specs on our Enterprise option this weekend.
Are there other services/features you want to see in our Enterprise option?

XQN Enterprise is the option for the more advanced crypto staker/investor.
All incomes from this hosting service, is feed back to XQNPOSFUND and is a factor in our closed loop system.

Happy staking and noding!

IW

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:04:23 PM

IW

Thank you Hort, BE ordered and on its way.

Our Masternode service is online and working, we recieved multiple clients already and a nice beginning.
We have been notified about how some of our pricing could be done better, and will change/add in this option right away.
This was a Dash node client who made us aware that 50% of rewards would be expensive compared to other hosting offers.
Now, to counter this we will give clients the choice, 50% of rewards from your node, or 7USD worth of BTC/XQN PR node PR month.
Second choice requires payment upfront.

We will also add our XQN Enterprise option, for the PRO staker/node operator.
Enterprise features:
2 cloud VM machines, 1 for your hot wallets and one for the cold nodes and a sandbox enviroment for newer wallets not considered safe yet.
Should render the wave of wallet stealers useless, as we have multiple layers of security that makes such a virus impossible to reach your actual coins/funds/info.
We setup and maintain all wallets you want, and help you determine what is "safe" or not.

2 Ip addys, one for each VM to separate the IPs (separate networks) hot and cold wallets are at.

"unlimited" amounts of nodes hosted at no extra cost. Within limits of reason, and we we have obtained Hi spec hardware to be able to serve this.
"Unlimited" amounts of staking wallets hosted, same as above.

Private assistance to everything you need help to in crypto, from setting up and maintaining wallets, investment information, help to optimise your rewards, We make your own individual investment plan/strategy suited for your budget and desired return.
We provide realistic expectations on return, and present a worst case scenario on our plans to be sure we under promise and over deliver.
This service is ment to be the ONLY service you ever need, to get full rewards from all other crypto avenues.
Your private Concierge service for all crypto related needs.

NO FEES on the hosted nodes/wallets, all inclusive flat fee membership.
Pricing:
Introduction offer is 0.5 BTC monthly fee, NO OTHER FEES OF ANY KIND.
This pricing will go up to 0.75-1 BTC monthly when we are fully operative. (2-3 months)
We can only do 5 Enterprise options, we might increase this number in future when we see we can handle more.

Will update our hosting threrad with full specs on Enterprise option this weekend.
Is there other services/features you want to see in Enterprise option?

XQN Enterprice is the option for the more advanced crypto staker/investor.
All incomes from this hosting service, is feed back to XQNPOSFUND and is a factor in our closed loop system.

IW

When you say master nodes.. Which coin are you referring to?

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: