Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete This  (Read 2376 times)
Kolbas (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:09:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 11:49:39 AM by Kolbas

Please Delete This
Thanks
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:13:18 PM

How much would you give for this account (Kolbas)?
I remember situation when not only the age and number of posts was what counts, but the quality of posts. Anyway, this is good for all cases.

The value could have been more but you just posted from the account you are selling, thus, decreasing to value from 20-40%.
That's because someone might flag you with neutral/red trust saying account was sold, thus making it public to anyone whom it trades with that the account is a bought one.
Kabapka

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:16:18 PM

I remember situation when not only the age and number of posts was what counts, but the quality of posts. Anyway, this is good for all cases.
answer my pm OP ...
thnks.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:17:36 PM

you are able to sign the message from address posted in unedited post to prove that this account is not hacked
if you can then I am interested in buying this
Kolbas (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:25:27 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 11:50:36 AM by Kolbas

Please Delete This
Thanks
Kabapka

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:28:58 PM

I think I'm able to do anything because it's me and I'm not hacked. Just explain how to do it, I don't fully understand
OP i m finding escrow ...wait... ok ? 
thnkss
Kolbas (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:33:15 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 11:50:46 AM by Kolbas

Please Delete This
Thanks
Kabapka

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:34:32 PM

Sorry but I changed my mind. I realised that I did not care about anonymity and if smb do smth illigal with this acc, then my person can be tracked, theoretically Smiley. Excuse me that I took your time.
what anonymity ? i will change the E mail... tht is no problem ,u can ask the escrow .
UserVVIP

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:41:53 PM

I am just saying.

Selling you accounts seems like something really fishy.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:41:57 PM

Sorry but I changed my mind. I realised that I did not care about anonymity and if smb do smth illigal with this acc, then my person can be tracked, theoretically Smiley. Excuse me that I took your time.
what anonymity ? i will change the E mail... tht is no problem ,u can ask the escrow .

He changed his mind Kabapka, i don't think that he will sell the account again.

Anyway your actual account as full member isn't bad.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:44:52 PM

Damn, the poor guy just got like 3 new trust ratings saying the account was sold, and he just changed his mind? Some of you people are a bit trigger-happy, I guess.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Kabapka

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:45:39 PM

He changed his mind Kabapka, i don't think that he will sell the account again.

Anyway your actual account as full member isn't bad.
?
yes but...well ...i dont understand why he is afraid? it is so common account trades ?
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:49:53 PM

Damn, the poor guy just got like 3 new trust ratings saying the account was sold, and he just changed his mind? Some of you people are a bit trigger-happy, I guess.  Tongue

I don't understand people, why giving negative feedback if there is a new owner.
Even though it is not yet proofed, they don't have evidence that it is sold, he is just asking how much could he sell his account.
If the account is sold then it is something allowed in forum and i think even a neutral feedback is not necessary.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:52:23 PM

Damn, the poor guy just got like 3 new trust ratings saying the account was sold, and he just changed his mind? Some of you people are a bit trigger-happy, I guess.  Tongue

I deleted mine as the OP seemed to back out of the trade before the usual time frame for it to be sold.

I don't understand people, why giving negative feedback if there is a new owner.
If the account is sold then it is something allowed in forum and i think even a neutral feedback is not necessary.

Sure, it's allowed; however, it's good to warn other members that the account was sold and that the previous owner is not the new owner (for obvious reasons). Smiley

Kolbas (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:58:48 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 11:50:58 AM by Kolbas

Please Delete This
Thanks
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:59:25 PM

Damn, the poor guy just got like 3 new trust ratings saying the account was sold, and he just changed his mind? Some of you people are a bit trigger-happy, I guess.  Tongue

I deleted mine as the OP seemed to back out of the trade before the usual time frame for it to be sold.

Sure, it's allowed; however, it's good to warn other members that the account was sold and that the previous owner is not the new owner (for obvious reasons). Smiley

One neutral from a trusted/old member is good enough and not just everyone, it will be a bad feeling for the owner but also for others.
But giving negative feedback is not tolerated in this case, i the OP is not selling the account i think he should personally contact these people who left feedback to remove it Sad If OP wants to sell i would like to know the price if any.

In the future if smth happens, can I prove that I sold the account?

Do you have a signed message? If yes then you can sign that this account has been sold to XX at this date and the new owner is XX. and hold it for any case so you should don't care anymore.
Kabapka

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:04:12 PM

In the future if smth happens, can I prove that I sold the account?

yes u can.... dont worry
escrow is waiting,,,reply ..
thnks
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:29:59 PM

not very good thing guys ,u people have not only stopped his deal for no reason but also gave false feedback to kolbas. ...
snailmen

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:31:20 PM

Selling accounts isn't a good idea at all considering the number of attempted scams lately.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:33:10 PM

Kolbas, never publish which account tou are going to sell, people will leave in worst case negative trust, which makes your account not sellable. So always cate a other account and say I sell a account, but do not tell the name of it. Only when u are talking to the escrow of the deal.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: