Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI Agent Threatens to Kill Silk Road Architect, Ulbricht’s Family for Bitcoin !  (Read 5603 times)
Huntxr

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:45:55 PM

Thats pretty awesome but yet stupid at the same time, with that type of money, he wouldnt be a problem to Ulbricht!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

This is insane. I'd like to hope it is all idle threats. I know some Feds can be corrupt but surely nobody would carry out this threat, surely?

There are millions of dollars at stake so there are some people that would go to extreme measures to get that money.

That's whats most frightening; anyone who manages to get those coins has a chance of doing so with little risk of being caught. I believe this is only
one of the attacks he will have in regards to that wallet. When the story spreads, there's going to be a lot more lunatics after those funds.
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:42:07 AM

I don't really think that this is a big threat to Ulbricht. A man as rich as him, friggin US$70 mil, would have gotten a lot of these kind of threats before. If that guy even touches anyone related to Ulbricht, he is a dead man.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 04:04:07 AM

WOW, talk about insult to injury. I think the FBI has jumped the shark on this one, they've lost control, lost their swagger, their power. They need to leave these people alone because the FBI is Fucked Beyond Incompetence on this case!

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:14:48 AM

I believe that could be truth and i am not surprised by the fact FBI agents do that. FBI agents are not saints and there is lot of rotten apples as anywhere.
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:21:58 AM

This is insane. I'd like to hope it is all idle threats. I know some Feds can be corrupt but surely nobody would carry out this threat, surely?

There are millions of dollars at stake so there are some people that would go to extreme measures to get that money.
and that fbi agent has all the info on his fingertips. Just a matter of playing his cards right.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 05:10:30 AM

Cops and robbers are two sides of the same coin.  Their thinking is not too far removed from one another.  They both have the same goals in mind; they just approach those goals from different angles.  Cops become cops because they enjoy the danger, the violence, and the thrill of the chase....and so do the robbers.  Doesn't surprise me at all...they get away with far, far more than one would believe.  That's why we need a decentralized system...our governments are corrupt beyond any repair.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:03:47 AM

What the actual fuck ..  Shocked

Diamond, which is believed to be an online alias of an unknown corrupt FBI agent, has been threatening to kill Silk Road Architect Variety Jones and torture Ross Ulbricht’s mother and sister to obtain the password to an encrypted bitcoin wallet containing over 300,000 BTC or US$70 million which previously belonged to Ulbricht, the creator of the Silk Road.

Diamond believed that Variety Jones, with his involvement in creating the Silk Road could help him gain access to the funds. “He wants me to move to Singapore, where he can set up a safe house and know that I'm clear of the clutches of the DOJ,” claimed Jones on the MyPlantGanja forum.

Furthermore, Jones claims that Diamond provided classified information about the Silk Road investigation ahead of time, specifically about former special agents Carl Mark Force IV and Shaun Bridges, to U.S. law enforcement officials charged for moving the seized funds during the Silk Road investigation to their private bitcoin and bank accounts. Since only high ranking members of the FBI have the power and authority over this type of information, the information on the two agents convinced Jones to believe that Diamond is an FBI official.

He continued:

“I wasn't taking him serious in the beginning, and even once I realized he was who he said, and he was amassing millions of dollars in ill gotten gains, it wasn't until he started obsessing on the kidnappings, that I realized I had a lunatic on my hands. A lunatic highly placed in the FBI, with a massive off the books private budget, who thought that kidnapping and torture were the solution to his problems, and he starting to get a few other screws loose, as well. I do know how to pick my enemies.”

Continue reading at : http://cointelegraph.com/news/115346/fbi-agent-threatens-to-kill-silk-road-architect-ulbrichts-family-for-bitcoin

I don't want to believe this. It is not this the behavior that must have an civil servant. If he has evidence of this fact he can process them in the court and send them to jail (and there maybe there will be them whom will talk to not do the jail). But to threatening that is excessively. Then if all the story would be known (as it is actually) he cannot do nothing even if them can be guilty. Because there will be them to process him and maybe even win the the court case. The conclusion: no only lack of money but even punishment.
g-unit

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

The thing I'm still wondering is how did this wallet with 300k bitcoins only get noticed by this one FBI agent during the SR investigation?

Assuming this is true and that it really exists, does the fact that it's encrypted make it invisible to everyone else? The largest wallet I've seen online supposedly is 150k bitcoins.

Was Ross' 144k bitcoin wallet not encrypted? Was the 300k one the true safe haven? If so why would he have so many in his 144k wallet that could easily be discovered.

I'm still skeptical of the whole thing between this and VJ being in prison during the running of SR.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:25:56 PM

Nice! 300K btc, I can live like a king with that.  Can't blame the FBI agent if indeed its true. I'm not surprise he named himself diamond.

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:16:44 PM

Moving to Singapore would put you in the clutches of the most worthless bloodsuckers known to man,

Dont ever go or fly through there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: