Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bobc1994 Scamming and not supportive  (Read 2101 times)
BehindU (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:45:59 PM

Heya Guys

I bought this from the User bobc1994 and he said there would be BTC Support which is not true. He says he'd know how to help me but he doesn't because I was "flaming" in his thread. I was just simply pointing out that it doesn't work for me which is true and you can see here.

Here the convos I had with him on skype:

http://prntscr.com/8m7j26
http://prntscr.com/8m7j69
http://prntscr.com/8m7ja0
http://prntscr.com/8m7jd3
http://prntscr.com/8m7jg4
http://prntscr.com/8m7jjh

He's a fucking douchebag and not supporting at all. I would suggest you NOT to deal with this user
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobc1994

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:17:59 PM

There was btc support but you tend to just flame my threads instead of coming at me personally.

Why is it all my customers have btc working on their site? After all your constant threats I decided not to support you. I am allowed to do that. Don't care what others think of me.

This all could of been avoided if you didn't keep your constant threats on me.

Its like you buying a program and threatening to kill the seller because you didn't know who to use the program. And you didn't ask them for help before hand.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:34:59 PM

Why is it all my customers have btc working on their site? After all your constant threats I decided not to support you. I am allowed to do that. Don't care what others think of me.

Honestly, if you said you'd support him, swallow your pride and be a man of your word.  Ignore his threats.

Alternatively, you can make terms that say you won't support people if........   But that would only work for future agreements.

Remember, you should always care about what others think of you, or you'd have ZERO business here.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BehindU (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:42:46 PM

There was btc support but you tend to just flame my threads instead of coming at me personally.

This all could of been avoided if you didn't keep your constant threats on me.

Its like you buying a program and threatening to kill the seller because you didn't know who to use the program. And you didn't ask them for help before hand.

You said BTC payments would be supported which was NOT the case. Instead of just including it from beginning, you was going to do AFTER selling it which is stupid. You either mention that it's not supported yet or you include it from the beginning before selling. Now live with it, you fuck with me, I fuck with you. I'll leak it anyways.

Also, I never flamed you till to the point where you started to insult me and denying your support
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 08:43:25 PM

Honestly, if you said you'd support him, swallow your pride and be a man of your word.  Ignore his threats.

Alternatively, you can make terms that say you won't support people if........   But that would only work for future agreements.

Remember, you should always care about what others think of you, or you'd have ZERO business here.   Smiley

I've already had terms for that on my thread. He isn't the first to not know how to use the bitcoins on my site so I added that term yesterday.

Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:39:11 PM

Honestly, if you said you'd support him, swallow your pride and be a man of your word.  Ignore his threats.

Alternatively, you can make terms that say you won't support people if........   But that would only work for future agreements.

Remember, you should always care about what others think of you, or you'd have ZERO business here.   Smiley

I've already had terms for that on my thread. He isn't the first to not know how to use the bitcoins on my site so I added that term yesterday.

To be completely honest, you edited the thread today so there is no knowing if you edited in the term today. @Staff, can you tell us if he had the terms in before @BehindU's purchase?

EDIT: I looked in your thread and it looks like you have a quick temper. Maybe you should tone it down; clients prefer more flexible, "nicer" sellers.

bobc1994

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:42:22 PM

Honestly, if you said you'd support him, swallow your pride and be a man of your word.  Ignore his threats.

Alternatively, you can make terms that say you won't support people if........   But that would only work for future agreements.

Remember, you should always care about what others think of you, or you'd have ZERO business here.   Smiley

To be completely honest, you edited the thread today so there is no knowing if you edited in the term today. @Staff, can you tell us if he had the terms in before @BehindU's purchase?

EDIT: I looked in your thread and it looks like you have a quick temper. Maybe you should tone it down; clients prefer more flexible, "nicer" sellers.

@staff can you verify my terms were before this whole incident.

@Athertle if you saw I edited it today to add the 3 vouches I got today. Also removed [img] tags because images were too big.

MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:58:10 PM

This is so true.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
BehindU (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:23:55 AM

Also, in he's thread he answered to someone that it supports BTC, but it was NEVER included. He would just implement it afterwards, so he was not selling what he promised which is pretty clearly scamming. So it doesn't really matter what his terms were. Also, I wasn't flaming him until the point where he was insulting me and not giving support/what he promised
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:05:39 AM

Also, in he's thread he answered to someone that it supports BTC, but it was NEVER included. He would just implement it afterwards, so he was not selling what he promised which is pretty clearly scamming. So it doesn't really matter what his terms were. Also, I wasn't flaming him until the point where he was insulting me and not giving support/what he promised

Yes is supports BTC. Like I said I would set it up for them if they wanted to set up btc. How can you say I did not promise something when I gave my clients what they wanted. Keep going on with all your bullshit. Enjoy.

BehindU (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:09:23 AM

Yes is supports BTC. Like I said I would set it up for them if they wanted to set up btc. How can you say I did not promise something when I gave my clients what they wanted. Keep going on with all your bullshit. Enjoy.

You sold it WITHOUT supporting BTC payments. Instead of implementing it BEFORE you sell it you do that afterwards. My product which I bought from your Autoshop does not support BTC, I checked everything. Keep going with your bullshit logic.
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:26:10 AM

You sold it WITHOUT supporting BTC payments. Instead of implementing it BEFORE you sell it you do that afterwards. My product which I bought from your Autoshop does not support BTC, I checked everything. Keep going with your bullshit logic.

Oh my god...see this is why you are dumb...Im not even going to bother...

BehindU (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:28:01 AM

I saw you mentioning bitpay in your thread, so it's not implemented yet. So you fucked with me and you will get what you deserve idiot.
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:46:11 PM

I saw you mentioning bitpay in your thread, so it's not implemented yet. So you fucked with me and you will get what you deserve idiot.

oMFG you are dumb. You still don't get it. BITCOIN FEATURE IS with the site. I just have to add it in.. what a dumb ass.

BehindU (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:06:37 PM

oMFG you are dumb. You still don't get it. BITCOIN FEATURE IS with the site. I just have to add it in.. what a dumb ass.

Can't you read? That's what I'm saying the whole time. It is NOT implemented right now, at the time of the sale. Fucking idiot. Don't say it is in your thread when it's not.
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

ok you are dumb. In my thread it says bitcoin is supported. Meaning I will set it up when purchased. God you are dumb.

BehindU (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:38:52 PM

ok you are dumb. In my thread it says bitcoin is supported. Meaning I will set it up when purchased. God you are dumb.

When you have to do it AFTER the purchase is done it is NOT supported when purchasing it idiot. That's what I am telling you all time long. How fucking stupid are you?
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:08:00 PM

When you have to do it AFTER the purchase is done it is NOT supported when purchasing it idiot. That's what I am telling you all time long. How fucking stupid are you?

It does not mean it is NOT supported. God its like talking to a brick wall.

BehindU (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

wow great, then you could advertise it supports ANYTHING. It supports only what is working at the time of purchasing idiot
bobc1994

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 06:17:53 PM

wow great, then you could advertise it supports ANYTHING. It supports only what is working at the time of purchasing idiot

and again you are dumb. If you read the TOS you would of known what I meant about the btc support. /thread

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: