Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creative Date Ideas  (Read 6322 times)
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 09:08:29 PM

See look she's surprised!  Grin

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 10:49:07 PM

Try being a bit of a dick to her but make her laugh she'll be frothing at the gash mate...

I can second that. Being "nice" to girls just gets you into the Friendzone.

Read Tucker Max . Don't be an asshole (like Tucker), don't abuse chicks but realize that girls are attracted to alpha males. And alpha males are confident, and a bit of a dick. Beta males are nice. This is why they make such nice friends. You will be so nice and understanding when they weep on your shoulders about that total dick that they fell for who *surprise - surprise *  turned out to be a dick!

We like confidence, but we can't tell the difference between earned confidence (successful alpha male) and unearned confidence (asshole beta male). It's a very old instinct for finding a Good Provider for a mate. It worked great when overconfident beta males got eaten by velociraptors before they had a chance to mate, but it's not very useful in the modern world.

You can be confident AND nice. This is why firefighters and veterinarians are hotter than policemen and doctors. But if you're just nice without confidence, the only bodily fluids we're going to share are my tears on your shoulder.

If we're on a first date, I've known you for an hour and you've known you your whole life. You're the expert on you. If you act like you're thinking, "I have to Be Nice, because I don't have anything else to offer her," I'm going to assume you're right. If you act like you're thinking, "I hope she orders the $400 wine so I can tell her my mining farm will have it paid off before she's done drinking the first glass," I'm going to assume you're right.

Packaging is all that heaven is.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 11:15:36 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2012, 11:27:55 PM by Chang Hum

Try being a bit of a dick to her but make her laugh she'll be frothing at the gash mate...

I can second that. Being "nice" to girls just gets you into the Friendzone.

Read Tucker Max . Don't be an asshole (like Tucker), don't abuse chicks but realize that girls are attracted to alpha males. And alpha males are confident, and a bit of a dick. Beta males are nice. This is why they make such nice friends. You will be so nice and understanding when they weep on your shoulders about that total dick that they fell for who *surprise - surprise *  turned out to be a dick!

We like confidence, but we can't tell the difference between earned confidence (successful alpha male) and unearned confidence (asshole beta male). It's a very old instinct for finding a Good Provider for a mate. It worked great when overconfident beta males got eaten by velociraptors before they had a chance to mate, but it's not very useful in the modern world.

You can be confident AND nice. This is why firefighters and veterinarians are hotter than policemen and doctors. But if you're just nice without confidence, the only bodily fluids we're going to share are my tears on your shoulder.

If we're on a first date, I've known you for an hour and you've known you your whole life. You're the expert on you. If you act like you're thinking, "I have to Be Nice, because I don't have anything else to offer her," I'm going to assume you're right. If you act like you're thinking, "I hope she orders the $400 wine so I can tell her my mining farm will have it paid off before she's done drinking the first glass," I'm going to assume you're right.

Packaging is all that heaven is.

^ exactly + 1 lie as much as you need to get in her knickers, but if she orders a $400 bottle of wine hit her square on the nose, happened with me and my missus when we started going out but we had the most fantastic make up sex after..... well I say "we" but she was still out cold.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 01:29:34 AM

Why do people still want girls that like guys that are dicks...

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 01:31:37 AM

I definitely don't. Angry

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:18:51 AM

btw its not really true that *all* girls want men who are dicks.
girls who had a nice father in their childhood usually tend to look for a nice man.
SaintDevil

Activity: 126

Web Programmer, Gamer

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:34:17 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2012, 07:54:59 AM by SaintDevil

All girls are different just like all guys are different. Guys should not just say that all of us want same things.

Join pyraming and let someone else host the equipment http://pyramining.com/referral/934khztg6
Only if it's legal where you are: Legal Bud
PM if you need to translate to Russian or the other way around.

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 07:35:25 AM

There's a broken record in here

SaintDevil

Activity: 126

Web Programmer, Gamer

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 09:17:35 AM

Or wait maybe a lot of girls don't understand the benefits of being with smart guy / nerd / geek:
* Have education (most)
* Have a good paying job
* Intelligent enough to keep conversations
* Will take you everywhere ..on the beach, on the trip, on the Moon wait maybe Mars  Roll Eyes
* Wouldn't mind going shopping with you just to see how pretty you look in anything you wear (had a guy once in my store, couldn't stop talking about how hot his wife is (and he was like 40 something))

Someone else could prob continue keeping a list. I think knowing that your guy is smart is much hotter than finding that he is not. 
But of course that is my opinion and everyone else could express differently so please don't judge me on it.

Join pyraming and let someone else host the equipment http://pyramining.com/referral/934khztg6
Only if it's legal where you are: Legal Bud
PM if you need to translate to Russian or the other way around.
caffeinewriter (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:37:40 PM

Or wait maybe a lot of girls don't understand the benefits of being with smart guy / nerd / geek:
* Have education (most)
* Have a good paying job
* Intelligent enough to keep conversations
* Will take you everywhere ..on the beach, on the trip, on the Moon wait maybe Mars  Roll Eyes
* Wouldn't mind going shopping with you just to see how pretty you look in anything you wear (had a guy once in my store, couldn't stop talking about how hot his wife is (and he was like 40 something))

Someone else could prob continue keeping a list. I think knowing that your guy is smart is much hotter than finding that he is not. 
But of course that is my opinion and everyone else could express differently so please don't judge me on it.

Hehe, perhaps I should create a thread on "Why to date a nerd".

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 08:30:03 PM

To each their own sure--but I tend to have a thing for beautiful women.  Call me crazy!

Chang Hum

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 08:40:48 PM

just try fingering her without asking
BitcoinCoffee.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 04:18:30 AM

This may work.

caffeinewriter (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 06:16:04 AM

This may work.

It always does.

JohnBigheart

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 12:39:29 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2012, 12:53:00 PM by JohnBigheart

btcANGEL points out a very important point:

Women (as well as men) have - strongly simplified -  2 layers of decision making. The conscious and the subconscious level. The conscious is easy: these are the things you think of and can logically explain. It's the conscious part of their brain that when posed the question: "what do you look for in a guy" answers things like "I want him to be kind and intelligent, honest and a good listener".

However there is also the subconscious part. This is how your body is wired and how your hormones work. These are your very primal responses to things like anxiety, fear, threat and the most primal of all: the sexual drive. These are the mechanisms shaped by evolution and natural selection. The subconscious looks for very different things in a mate: shelter from threat, power to provide for you and your offspring and strong genetic code to recombine with your own. These are things that can't be interviewed directly so the subconscious is dependent on picking up subtle signs like radiated confidence, social status, accumulated goods, strong body type and good looks (an indication of intact genetic line) etc.

If you end up in the FRIENDZONE that means you met all the criteria of the conscious self but failed the interview with the subconscious part. You pleased their brain but failed to make their pussies wet.
Their conscious self may tell you: "Oh, I love that you are so attentive and you asked me which restaurant we should go to for the date." Meanwhile their subconscious makes a mental note: "No initiative, no drive, no leadership: not the signs of a powerful mate"

You are apparently very good at pleasing the conscious self. Stop worrying about that. Work on broadcasting the proper signals to please their subconscious.

World renowned expert on silly sketches and stupid gif animations.
Your tips are welcome: 17cETm8zDugFKuNQMprW6GgAFEpmrcPUA
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:21:15 PM

uh oh, that was a long list to read.

Don't make this complicated.

This is how I'd do it.

Go up to her, look at her, and whatever she wears that looks nice, compliment her on it.

For instance: "That's some really nice shoes you've got there, where did you get them from ?"

Most girls would be all smiles from such a question, unless she had really ugly shoes, haha.

Then you have the conversation going, and while the conversation is all lively, mention that you're going to x event (something that doesn't scare here, just an art exhibition, a fotball game or something else where you could share some excitement) and that your best friend ( a boy of course) could not come, and you still have two tickets if she wants to come ? Arrange to have the tickets somehow. Haha.

If you want to make it even better, just ask her the first time for her interests. If she says for instance classical music, the next time you talk to her, you mention that your uncle was in town and had to leave because of a sick wife, but he left you with tickets to a local classical concert, something like that, to make it really exciting and innocent.

And oh.. if you behave sensibly, and she thinks you're interesting, things are not really hard at all, it develops just naturally.

Another thing would be to just ask her if she wanted to have lunch with your. Nothing scary about that!
Chang Hum

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:49:56 PM

uh oh, that was a long list to read.

Don't make this complicated.

This is how I'd do it.

Go up to her, look at her, and whatever she wears that looks nice, compliment her on it.

For instance: "That's some really nice shoes you've got there, where did you get them from ?"

Most girls would be all smiles from such a question, unless she had really ugly shoes, haha.

Then you have the conversation going, and while the conversation is all lively, mention that you're going to x event (something that doesn't scare here, just an art exhibition, a fotball game or something else where you could share some excitement) and that your best friend ( a boy of course) could not come, and you still have two tickets if she wants to come ? Arrange to have the tickets somehow. Haha.

If you want to make it even better, just ask her the first time for her interests. If she says for instance classical music, the next time you talk to her, you mention that your uncle was in town and had to leave because of a sick wife, but he left you with tickets to a local classical concert, something like that, to make it really exciting and innocent.

And oh.. if you behave sensibly, and she thinks you're interesting, things are not really hard at all, it develops just naturally.

Another thing would be to just ask her if she wanted to have lunch with your. Nothing scary about that!

^ if you compliment a girl on her shoes she'll immediately assume you're gay or worse a shoefag, the rest sounds a 'lil bit creepy, dishonest and cliche'd...... the truth is you're a young man and you want to get her drunk and take advantage of her, just be honest about that from the start and buy a bottle of vodka or something you can both enjoy.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:56:38 PM

^ if you compliment a girl on her shoes she'll immediately assume you're gay or worse a shoefag, the rest sounds a 'lil bit creepy, dishonest and cliche'd...... the truth is you're a young man and you want to get her drunk and take advantage of her, just be honest about that from the start and buy a bottle of vodka or something you can both enjoy.

lol, class act Sir!

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 09:25:31 PM

subconscious and conscious differences, that's it.

Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 04:04:50 AM

or just spend time making money

hi
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All