Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying $300 BTC For PayPal  (Read 428 times)
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

illuminati

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:21:53 PM

Buying $300 BTC For PayPal

PM me

Escrow is welcome
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 10:38:14 PM

PM me

Escrow is welcome

Look. You're not going to get that deal. You're a Jr. Member with little to no rep, and plus your name implies that you offered a service of Amazon refunding which is pretty shady. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

amazonrefunder1 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

illuminati

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:40:37 PM

PM me

Escrow is welcome

Look. You're not going to get that deal. You're a Jr. Member with little to no rep, and plus your name implies that you offered a service of Amazon refunding which is pretty shady. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

I done trades here before, IF you think i'll chargeback or i'll scam then i can close this topic or will use ESCROW !
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:06:24 AM

PM me

Escrow is welcome

I done trades here before, IF you think i'll chargeback or i'll scam then i can close this topic or will use ESCROW !

I dought any escrow will accept your proposal because your a Jr member even for them also risky to accept your paypal payments.
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 05:16:28 PM

I can give you BTC for PayPal... But we will exchange small amounts for more days. Not all money at once.

For example $5-$10 per day or $10-20 per day if everything looks ok after you give me some info about you, about your PP account and stuff like that.

Please Send me a private message if you are interested to do the exchange like that.

newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:15:31 PM

PM me

Escrow is welcome

Escrow is not going to do anything for the seller unless you are agreeing to have the BTC tied up for at least 6 months, but this would result in you getting an interest free 6 month loan because you could initiate a chargeback in 5.5 months if the price falls, and not if the price rises.

You have zero trust and even with a 6 month hold of the BTC is does not make sense to sell BTC to you with PayPal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: