Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Negative Trusted Accounts  (Read 943 times)
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:29:37 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 04:10:11 AM by mexxer-2

Ha, just thought many accounts that are highly negative trusted are left unused so thought why not put them to use at least. Am offering 0.01 for negative trusted accounts higher than Full member account.
Am buying accounts with any negative trust.
Oh and btw if any member has problem with me doing so and want to neg me , please state your reason before doing so, if given a good enough reason I will close this thread.
btcbounty

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:37:18 PM

What purpose you are going to Buy those negative trusted accounts, I think those are completely useless according to my knowledge.
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:38:19 PM

What purpose you are going to Buy those negative trusted accounts, I think those are completely useless according to my knowledge.
Will just use them to display a signature of mine, not intending to request members to remove the negative trusted amount though.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

Ha, just thought many accounts that are highly negative trusted are left unused so thought why not put them to use at least. Am offering 0.01 for negative trusted accounts higher than Full member account.
Oh and btw if any member has problem with me doing so and want to neg me , please state your reason before doing so, if given a good enough reason I will close this thread.

Will just use them to display a signature of mine, not intending to request members to remove the negative trusted amount though.

If main intentions are to display a signature of yours, you will be buying banned accounts too? Just asking Smiley
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:29:32 PM

If main intentions are to display a signature of yours, you will be buying banned accounts too? Just asking Smiley
Nope that may risk my own accounts getting banned.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:30:40 AM

Nope that may risk my own accounts getting banned.
Well negative trust account might give your account negative trust also because ban might lead to ban so also negative might lead to negative.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:50:26 AM

i am fine with you doing that...

i think you could contact DT-members if they would remove the negative trust if you can proof that you bought that account, because their is no reason the account cant be trusted any more.

(IMHO they should also remove positive-trust-ratings on bought accounts)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Athertle

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:55:26 AM

i think you could contact DT-members if they would remove the negative trust if you can proof that you bought that account, because their is no reason the account cant be trusted any more.

They will never, ever, ever remove the negative ratings on accounts just because it was supposedly bought. Unless it's an extremely rare case; so rare that it's virtually nonexistent. In reality, there's no real way you can prove that you legitimately sold the account to a separate entity. But you're right; positive trust ratings should be removed but they probably won't be simply because sellers are greedy. Smiley

Well negative trust account might give your account negative trust also because ban might lead to ban so also negative might lead to negative.

Look, er... bans =/= negatives. The rules of banned accounts do not apply to accounts with negative trust. I'm sure that some people would tag you with a negative if you're found in ownership of an account with a negative trust rating, but not if you were just testing signatures and stuff on it.

onemorexmr

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:00:11 AM

They will never, ever, ever remove the negative ratings on accounts just because it was supposedly bought. Unless it's an extremely rare case; so rare that it's virtually nonexistent. In reality, there's no real way you can prove that you legitimately sold the account to a separate entity. But you're right; positive trust ratings should be removed but they probably won't be simply because sellers are greedy. Smiley

Look, er... bans =/= negatives. The rules of banned accounts do not apply to accounts with negative trust. I'm sure that some people would tag you with a negative if you're found in ownership of an account with a negative trust rating, but not if you were just testing signatures and stuff on it.

it depends who bought that accounts... imagine BadBear or theymous bought them: are you still sure they wont remove their negative feedback?

IMHO it boils down to:
 - are they even listening to you?
 - are you able to proof that you bought that account

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:14:02 PM

there are many threads like these , some campaigns allow - rated too .
but i highly recommend you to rename the subject of the thread it is horrible and looks like buying negative trust.

yo
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:50:42 AM

but i highly recommend you to rename the subject of the thread it is horrible and looks like buying negative trust.

isnt he buying negative account as stated in his thread title??
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:53:33 AM

the thread say Buying Negative Trusted. someone who doesn't like to read might take that as it is.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:07:57 AM

the thread say Buying Negative Trusted. someone who doesn't like to read might take that as it is.

i think i already automatically assume it is talking about acc since you can easily get negative trust if you post 'wrong' things. lol.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:38:46 AM

it depends who bought that accounts... imagine BadBear or theymous bought them: are you still sure they wont remove their negative feedback?

IMHO it boils down to:
 - are they even listening to you?
 - are you able to proof that you bought that account

It will probably wont be removed, in that case all negative trusted accounts can fake the transfer of ownership and ask to remove the negative feedback if thats how the things works

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Heutenamos

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:27:30 AM

i think i already automatically assume it is talking about acc since you can easily get negative trust if you post 'wrong' things. lol.

i bet magicaldice is not going to pay you for this post....

yo
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:31:00 AM

-----snip---
I personally dislike posts that oppose signature campaign spam while the person who is posting about is doing so as well.
P.S: Before you tell the same thing to me, I have completed more than 200 posts while my post limit for signature payment is only 100, so I am posting without the greed for signature campaign payment
Heutenamos

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:33:53 AM

-----snip---
I personally dislike posts that oppose signature campaign spam while the person who is posting about is doing so as well.
P.S: Before you tell the same thing to me, I have completed more than 200 posts while my post limit for signature payment is only 100, so I am posting without the greed for signature campaign payment
i dont care if a guy wants to earn from sig's ,i mean its ok ....but he literally posted same thing after ecrypted explained it ..

yo
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:46:10 AM

Bump .
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:35:28 PM

-----snip---
gaining 200 posts in a weeks time is quite an accomplishment. far as buying neg repped accounts while somecampaigns allow neg rep in them most accounts frown upon a user having multiple accounts in campaigns. might tread lightly here
mexxer-2 (OP)

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:36:48 PM

-----snip---
gaining 200 posts in a weeks time is quite an accomplishment. far as buying neg repped accounts while somecampaigns allow neg rep in them most accounts frown upon a user having multiple accounts in campaigns. might tread lightly here
Not looking forward to enroll them in a signature campaign, just will display my own signature on them and most likely won't even post with them. Its cheaper than managing a signature campaign anyway
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: