Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ●●●●●●●●● BURNEL HOST ●●●●●●●● [1 WEEK MONEY BACK GUARANTEED] STARTING $2/mo  (Read 584 times)
IV4NN (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:58:58 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 11:15:36 AM by IV4NN

NOW OFFER 1 WEEK MONEY BACK GUARANTEED

**Burnel Host LLC 2015**

WHAT IS BURNEL HOST?
Burnel Host is the first company that offers low end prices gameserver hosting especially sa:mp

MORE ABOUT BURNEL HOST

Burnel Host is a hosting company that offers low / cheap prices that are very suitable for you. We also provide the best quality, The best security even if it's cheap or in low prices. We've got our staffs handpicked and matured enough to handle you.

We give you nothing to worry about when it comes to getting help. We have made agreements to house our hardware in the best datacenters across the globe. We do not cut any corners when it comes to the network that we run. As a gamer, we know how important an optimal network connection truely is to reach the quality of a perfect gaming environment.

We run at perfectly matured enough at Burnel Host, LLC. We have a number of very unique and dynamic staff members, each with their own qualities making us an amazing team when we put our heads together. We staff our support desk day and night so we are here when you need us no matter if its a simple question or an issue you are having with your game service, we are always here to assist you and help point you in the right way.

DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR BUCKS
In Burnel Host, We are not just a hosting company, We also provide a 3 day 1 week money back / refund.

DO YOU THINK WE ARE NON LEGIT? / SCAM ?
Not because we're using free domain and control panel, It's not reasonable for you to say we are non legit, This is our second time to reopen or revive Burnel Host, As what we said a while ago, We offer 3 day 1 week money back. We will upgrade our domain, control panel, hardwares as soon we get enough lovely clients. Just please don't mind it.

PLANS:

100 Slots - $5.50/mo
50 Slots - $4/mo
40 Slots - $3/mo
30 Slots - $2/mo - Usually used for beta servers / dev servers

Port 7777 is available, Get it now before someone gets it.

http://burnelhost.ga/

Want to take a look?
http://burnelhost.ga/cpanel
USER: demo
PASSWORD: demologin

The gamepanel interface currently sucked due to lack of funds, Please donate on us via contacting me, My apologizes

DISCOUNT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR BTC TALK USERS ONLY SHOOT ME A PM!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ejected

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:06:47 AM

**Burnel Host LLC 2015**
Burnel Host is the best , cheap , realible , secured San Andreas Multiplayer server hosting. Join us now. The datacenter are located in Los Angeles , USA. We are hiring few staffs and administrators. Please feel free to shoot a pm on me if you are interested. Please keep in mind that orders are manually set / configured once you've successfully paid the invoices / bills, You will get notified once we have set up your gameserver. Teamspeak 3 hosting is coming soon

PLANS:

100 Slots - $5.50/mo
50 Slots - $4/mo
40 Slots - $3/mo

Want to take a look?

The gamepanel interface currently sucked due to lack of funds, Please donate on us via contacting me, My apologizes

Sounds interesting for me, Do you offer discounts?
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:31:31 PM

What games are the servers suitable of and what does slots actually mean? Like player limit?
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:42:25 PM

What games are the servers suitable of and what does slots actually mean? Like player limit?

The most popular gameserver we've got is SA:MP. Exactly yes, Player / limit
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 07:47:32 PM

IMO your stats are slightly inaccurate. Wink

Your service has been up and running for 19+ years, eh?

It also doesn't help that all of your vouches are by people who own companies that all link back to your homepage.

Ejected

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:29:11 PM

Again, do you offer discountttttts?Huh
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

IMO your stats are slightly inaccurate. Wink

Your service has been up and running for 19+ years, eh?

It also doesn't help that all of your vouches are by people who own companies that all link back to your homepage.

Its not accurate, Its just a guessed stats because that stats was on 2014, We have been just reopened. For sure its totally inaccurate.
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:30:18 AM

**Burnel Host LLC 2015**
Burnel Host is the best , cheap , realible , secured San Andreas Multiplayer server hosting. Join us now. The datacenter are located in Los Angeles , USA. We are hiring few staffs and administrators. Please feel free to shoot a pm on me if you are interested. Please keep in mind that orders are manually set / configured once you've successfully paid the invoices / bills, You will get notified once we have set up your gameserver. Teamspeak 3 hosting is coming soon

PLANS:

100 Slots - $5.50/mo
50 Slots - $4/mo
40 Slots - $3/mo

Want to take a look?

Sounds interesting for me, Do you offer discounts?

What is your offer?
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:27:46 AM

**Burnel Host LLC 2015**

PLANS:

100 Slots - $5.50/mo
50 Slots - $4/mo
40 Slots - $3/mo

Want to take a look?

Ohh its nice to hear its reopened again, Do you hire staffs / administrators? Anyways good luck with sales!
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:32:01 AM

**Burnel Host LLC 2015**

PLANS:

100 Slots - $5.50/mo
50 Slots - $4/mo
40 Slots - $3/mo

Want to take a look?

Ohh its nice to hear its reopened again, Do you hire staffs / administrators? Anyways good luck with sales!

Thank you, and eventually yes, We're currently hiring atm. You can shoot me a pm if you want to join.
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:20:36 AM

Now offer 1 week money back guaranteed.
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:38:55 PM

Still looking for buyer/first buyer!
Ejected

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:46:51 PM

Good job, btw my offer is $3 for 100 slots. Agree?
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:18:07 PM

What is your reason?
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:45:38 AM

Still looking for buyer!
Ejected

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:48:14 AM

What is your reason?

I will be your first costumer and i want to check this out if its really good/legit?
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:29:34 PM

What is your reason?

I will be your first costumer and i want to check this out if its really good/legit?

Alright, www.burnelhost.ga/shared.html
IV4NN (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:11:06 PM

Daily bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: