Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 796 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196974 times)
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:28:03 PM

It was the final I wanted, Rafa Nadal vs Roger Federer, what a classic match, unfortunately I lost money because I went for a Nadal win, but at least I had fun watching the match, you can't always win... it was really close.

Considering Rafa is still 30 and Federer is 35, it proves Rafa has at least 5 more years to become number 1 again with realistic possibilities.
Well yeah many would have gone for Nadal to win the match as he was in ultimate form ( Better when compared to Federer ) but Roger just gave his 100% and luck favored him many times but it was one hell of a match and a fantastic final . Happy for Roger and as you said Nadal still has time , I am sure he will get to top soon.

Luckily I didn't gamble a lot of money on the match. It's also really interesting to look forward for more Federer performances. He is 35 already and rich as hell, has demonstrated that he can still win major tournaments, so we will see if he has the motivation to keep playing at top level.
I wish i would have waged a small amount of money at the beginning of the Australian open as no one expected or predicted this to happen in 2017 and the tennis world started off with a surprise with Federer winning the tournament and Venus Williams reaching the finals and facing Serena Williams.  Roll Eyes
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:27:35 AM

It was the final I wanted, Rafa Nadal vs Roger Federer, what a classic match, unfortunately I lost money because I went for a Nadal win, but at least I had fun watching the match, you can't always win... it was really close.

Considering Rafa is still 30 and Federer is 35, it proves Rafa has at least 5 more years to become number 1 again with realistic possibilities.
Well yeah many would have gone for Nadal to win the match as he was in ultimate form ( Better when compared to Federer ) but Roger just gave his 100% and luck favored him many times but it was one hell of a match and a fantastic final . Happy for Roger and as you said Nadal still has time , I am sure he will get to top soon.

Luckily I didn't gamble a lot of money on the match. It's also really interesting to look forward for more Federer performances. He is 35 already and rich as hell, has demonstrated that he can still win major tournaments, so we will see if he has the motivation to keep playing at top level.
I wish i would have waged a small amount of money at the beginning of the Australian open as no one expected or predicted this to happen in 2017 and the tennis world started off with a surprise with Federer winning the tournament and Venus Williams reaching the finals and facing Serena Williams.  Roll Eyes
Well after Federer won the tournament he stated " I didn't expect to be here playing against Nadal in the finals " so yeah not only the gamblers , experts , the players themselves didn't expect it . Can't say the same with venus though as she is in good form and there were good chances for her to reach the finals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

I wish i would have waged a small amount of money at the beginning of the Australian open as no one expected or predicted this to happen in 2017 and the tennis world started off with a surprise with Federer winning the tournament and Venus Williams reaching the finals and facing Serena Williams.  Roll Eyes
Well after Federer won the tournament he stated " I didn't expect to be here playing against Nadal in the finals " so yeah not only the gamblers , experts , the players themselves didn't expect it . Can't say the same with venus though as she is in good form and there were good chances for her to reach the finals.

Sure Roger won ,and already started talks that he will be on final masters of this season even if he dont play, interesting is that will do it. Second part of this season will be for him good, why? He didnt play last season second part due to injury so he might be in good position in the final masters at the end of this year.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

The problem with Venus Williams is that she is really unpredictable and with her age i really never expected her to reach the finals and look at the match in the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy right after entering the final in Australian open as she was crushed by Mladenovic in the first match.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

The problem with Venus Williams is that she is really unpredictable and with her age i really never expected her to reach the finals and look at the match in the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy right after entering the final in Australian open as she was crushed by Mladenovic in the first match.
Yeah she fought really hard to reach the finals of the Australian Open and she got a bit lucky with the draw as well. Once you are behind in a 500 points or 1000 points WTA match, if you fall behind a set or a match, you need great inspiration to turn the match around which is not easy and some players think its not worth it to fight back. At Venus's age its incredibly hard to do so. Mladenovic is about to reach the finals. Just one more service game to hold.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

Zverev/Zverev vs Bemelmans/De Loore, the match is in the final set and I think Zverev/Zverev will win the match. The pre match odds on them was 1.4x and now we are getting 1.8x. They lost the first 2 sets but made a comeback and won 2 sets in a row taking the match to 5th and final set.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Davis Cup results:

Australia vs Rep czech: 3-0. Australia qualified for the quarterfinals
France vs Japan         : 3-0. France    qualified for the quarterfinals
Belgium vs Germany   : 2-1. Germany can overturn the result and qualify for the quarter finals
Usa vs Swiss              : 2-0  USA is the favorite to qualify for the quarter finals ( Swiss without Federer and Wawrinka )
Italy vs Argentine       : 2-0. Italy  is the favorite to qualify for the quarter finals (Argentine without Del Potro, Delbonis and Zeballos)
Serbia vs Russia         : 2-0. Serbia, with Djokovic, is the favorite to qualify for the quarter finals
Spain vs Croatia         : 1-1. Spain is the favorite to qualify for the quarter finals (Croatia has Skugor 223 atp, and pavic 486 atp)
England vs Canada     : 1-1. England slight favorite. lack Murray and Raonic.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

Sure Roger won ,and already started talks that he will be on final masters of this season even if he dont play, interesting is that will do it. Second part of this season will be for him good, why? He didnt play last season second part due to injury so he might be in good position in the final masters at the end of this year.

I think Roger should give it a last try to win a couple more tournaments. When you place 1st you get extra motivation to keep going. He may be 35, but he is in good shape, and as far as I know, he does not suffer from any injuries. On the other hand, Nadal is 5 years younger and he is carrying injuries since ages ago, i think he is worse shape than Federer.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

Davis Cup results:

Serbia vs Russia         : 3-0. Serbia    qualified for the quarterfinals
Usa vs Swiss              : 3-0  USA       qualified for the quarterfinals

Belgium vs Germany   : 2-1
Croatia vs Spain         : 2-1
Italy vs Argentine       : 2-1
England vs Canada     : 2-1

Belgium and Croatia are sensationally in the lead.

These will be the quarter-finals:

Italiy/Argentine vs Belgium/Germany
Australia vs Usa
France vs England/Canada
Serbia vs Croatia/Spain

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

Davis Cup results:

Serbia vs Russia         : 3-0. Serbia    qualified for the quarterfinals
Usa vs Swiss              : 3-0  USA       qualified for the quarterfinals

Croatia vs Spain         : 2-1
Italy vs Argentine       : 2-1
England vs Canada     : 2-1

Australia vs Usa
France vs England/Canada
Serbia vs Croatia/Spain
Update on this, Belgium are now 3-1 up against Germany as Alex Zverev loses to Darcis. Australia and France win their tie 4-1 respectively against Czech Republic and Japan. Serbia lead 4-0 against Russia.  Croatia lead Spain 2-1 but Spain looking to get one back with Bautista Agut leading 1 set to 0 against Skugor.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Davis Cup results:
-snip-

-snip-
Update on this, Belgium are now 3-1 up against Germany as Alex Zverev loses to Darcis. Australia and France win their tie 4-1 respectively against Czech Republic and Japan. Serbia lead 4-0 against Russia.  Croatia lead Spain 2-1 but Spain looking to get one back with Bautista Agut leading 1 set to 0 against Skugor.
Can't really believe this , Zverev was in top form in Australian open and here he lost to Darcis . He played the first set really well and broke early in the second set but couldn't hold it and gave away the second set and also the match , disappointing performance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

Davis Cup results:

France vs Japan         : 3-0. France    qualified for the quarterfinals
Serbia vs Russia         : 3-0. Serbia    qualified for the quarterfinals
Usa vs Swiss              : 3-0  USA       qualified for the quarterfinals

Belgium vs Germany   : 2-1
Croatia vs Spain         : 2-1
Italy vs Argentine       : 2-1
England vs Canada     : 2-1

Australia vs Usa
France vs England/Canada
Serbia vs Croatia/Spain

some good matches it will be
last two will be good in any team scenario

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:54:25 PM

Not only gambling, the games too happens based upon luck. No one could have thought that Nadal loose the match. And Venus Williams reaching final too is unexpected, because she is quite not stable in her play. On the consecutive match after final have lost to Mladenovic without winning even a single set. All forms of gambling or anything luck is necessary if he or she is a good player too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:21:05 PM

Not only gambling, the games too happens based upon luck. No one could have thought that Nadal loose the match. And Venus Williams reaching final too is unexpected, because she is quite not stable in her play. On the consecutive match after final have lost to Mladenovic without winning even a single set. All forms of gambling or anything luck is necessary if he or she is a good player too.
If you are capable of taking the chance and wagging the bets then luck might be in your way.If you take into consideration the age of Venus Williams and the long journey she had in the Australian open i expected her to not perform at the best and i expected Mladenovic to win atleast a set because it was obvious she will be pretty tired to play the match without much break.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:16:03 PM

Andy Murray is playing consistent matches throughout 2016 and Djokovich was not in the best form and the time was right for Nadal and Federer to play the finals as they were also coming back from injuries i never thought they would reach the finals .Expecting many more surprises and upsets this year too in tennis.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

well as Australia, France, Serbia and USA qualify for the quarter finals also:

Belgium won 3-1 against Germany  (was clearly favored)
Spain    won 3-2 against Croatia
England won 3-2 against Canada (in the decisive match was disqualified Shapovalov for hitting , involuntarily, one eye of the judge!)

Italy and Argentina are 2-2. Tomorrow will be played the last and decisive match

These are the quarter-finals:

Belgium vs Italy/Argentina
Usa vs Australia
France vs England
Serbia vs Spain

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

thejaytiesto
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

Well I would have never counted Roger Federer out, he is a future hall of famer and a legend in the sport of tennis, so I would never be that surprised of him winning against anyone including Nadal. But yeah it's pretty dificult to guess the outcome of matches but it's all about odds. Nadal had the better odds but that doesn't mean Federer couldn't win.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

Well I would have never counted Roger Federer out, he is a future hall of famer and a legend in the sport of tennis, so I would never be that surprised of him winning against anyone including Nadal. But yeah it's pretty dificult to guess the outcome of matches but it's all about odds. Nadal had the better odds but that doesn't mean Federer couldn't win.
The pre-live odds depends on how people bet actually , if more people bet on Nadal then the odds for Nadal keeps decreasing and odds for Roger keeps increasing . Its not complete analytics , its how majority of people think and act .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

The pre-live odds depends on how people bet actually , if more people bet on Nadal then the odds for Nadal keeps decreasing and odds for Roger keeps increasing . Its not complete analytics , its how majority of people think and act .

i also think the same i observed this every time that the public went to a favor team odds keep decreasing and the other teams or players will got increase for its odd and suddenly you will see that favored team loses, but for sure its different from this case since federer really have the guts to win and his determination let him do the rest.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:55:51 PM

Yeah its a lot of herd mentality approach too, but ultimately this is useless and misleading. I was talking about odds.

This is like technical analysis vs fundamental analysis. I think technical analysis is useless most of the time, but sometimes due the herd mentality, it can become a self fulfilling propecy. Maybe if the players look at the odds they get influenced by it but I doubt it since they are top profesionals with strong minds, so I think it's better to look at the fundamentals and forget what other people are betting, so bet on the players and their performance and health status and not bet because the majority is betting a or b.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 796 »
  Print  

Jump to: