Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230401 times)
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:25:48 PM

Without hesitation I would pick bitcoin for one simple reason. Banks can freeze my account and money, but with bitcoin no one can freeze your coins.

Agreed, within a bank a normal account is insured up to a certain amount of money contained and then they would just lock you out. Its up to you to keep up to date with your funds within banks with with bitcoin you have peace of mind knowing that nothing like this can ever happen, although it is up to you that your coins are secure! Cheesy

Yeah, i agree with you guys, definitely i prefer to put my money in bitcoin wallet than to bank. Putting money into bank is too secured but sad to say that you should always follow the law under na provision of bank secrecy. While putting money into bitcoin wallet is to easy and hassle free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackhawk

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:36:43 PM

of course bitcoin wallet is the best choice
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:25:42 AM

Well, to be honest, despite the fact that bitcoin wallets still have to evolve a lot to attract more users, I think it is already much better option, because the use of bitcoin wallets can give to us real control over our own funds and, of course, better security if you know use it. And the best thing: in a decentralized manner, which is not possible when using the banking system.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:28:58 AM

Well, to be honest, despite the fact that bitcoin wallets still have to evolve a lot to attract more users, I think it is already much better option, because the use of bitcoin wallets can give to us real control over our own funds and, of course, better security if you know use it. And the best thing: in a decentralized manner, which is not possible when using the banking system.

I agree with your arguments. bitcoin financial system is very centralized and is not influenced by other things.
bitcoin wallet more anonymouse and also safe.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:29:47 AM

Technocally bitcoin wallets are strongest for money storage but legally bitcoin can be considered as a black money storage by some rule governments they will blame bitcoin if they can not defete it but whi cares i don't
That is why people should do some research as to what their government thinks about bitcoin.  In the United States, bitcoin is considered an asset.  There are banking laws in place for those who will be lending it and treating it like a currency, but the government has yet to see it as a currency.  So it is more about how your government looks at it to determine how vulnerable it is.  I personally choose bitcoin over a bank any day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:28:18 AM

Ofcourse  bitcoin wallet because have big opportunities to grow my money
Bank not increase my money but secure to my future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:43:45 AM

I agree with your arguments. bitcoin financial system is very centralized and is not influenced by other things.
bitcoin wallet more anonymouse and also safe.
bitcoin is no longer anonymous because many developer wallet online bitcoin requiring personal data, which might be said to be a step forward for bitcoin can accepted by the government, but a step backward for bitcoin users.

dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:03:44 AM

I personally use both, I'm saving bitcoin to sell at highest price, and I'm saving fiat currency into the bank to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
That's why I believe that both have important roles in different situations.
partialist

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:38:33 AM

Hardware bitcoin wallets are the safest way to store your assets.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:54:56 AM

I personally use both, I'm saving bitcoin to sell at highest price, and I'm saving fiat currency into the bank to buy bitcoin at a lower price.
of course, I agree with you. both have advantages and disadvantages of each. by keeping both of us can have a better future as well.
because both are also needed, required under the conditions that we experience.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:21:03 AM

of course, I agree with you. both have advantages and disadvantages of each. by keeping both of us can have a better future as well.
Without bank there will be a chaos around, bank is the legitimate business from the government for us to save our money, there are regulated by the government laws to protect its depositor, with that alone we are feeling secured with our money, bitcoin wallet is only good when you have an amount of money for investment that you are going to use anytime you want.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:43:51 AM

Without bank there will be a chaos around, bank is the legitimate business from the government for us to save our money, there are regulated by the government laws to protect its depositor, with that alone we are feeling secured with our money, bitcoin wallet is only good when you have an amount of money for investment that you are going to use anytime you want.
Absolutely true, Banks is much stronger than bitcoin many decades comes and bank still bank they always upgrade their system to give better services to their clients but bitcoin is only good for those people looking for extra income because it is easy to earn and without requirements but not much secured.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

you are right, of course both banks and bitcoin wallets are needed though in my opinion in the future we might not even need any banks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:38:17 PM

excluding HYIP's and the like which can't be considered banks, a bank is so much against the concept of bitcoin mainly the de-centralization and the open network, While with a bank you would be putting a large portion of bitcoins with a single entity, of course it would be the people's free choice if they do that to get some % for their bitcoins.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:01:31 PM

I think each of them have different purposes, you can see that both, bank and bitcoin wallets, are good for different things. You can keep your money at a bank keeping it safe, but also have some profit on it holding the btcs into your wallet.
I also think that BTC wallet and bank are very different from each other. Banks have many functions and have become very important part in daily life of people and on the other hand Bitcoins are still very new.
Bitcoins wallet can use to easy and fast transfer of money as compared to bank because of more rules and regulations.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:35:17 PM

I think each of them have different purposes, you can see that both, bank and bitcoin wallets, are good for different things. You can keep your money at a bank keeping it safe, but also have some profit on it holding the btcs into your wallet.
I also think that BTC wallet and bank are very different from each other. Banks have many functions and have become very important part in daily life of people and on the other hand Bitcoins are still very new.
Bitcoins wallet can use to easy and fast transfer of money as compared to bank because of more rules and regulations.
Yeah you are right that bitcoin wallet and bank is very different from each other, but i like bitcoin wallet sometime i feel secure my balance in bitcoin wallet and its true that bitcoin wallet transaction is very easy and too much fast transaction.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:42:01 PM

Yeah you are right that bitcoin wallet and bank is very different from each other, but i like bitcoin wallet sometime i feel secure my balance in bitcoin wallet and its true that bitcoin wallet transaction is very easy and too much fast transaction.
Its more safe in banks than bitcoin because there is no guarantee if you account was hack unlike in real banks they can still pay you back once yuour account was hack..  bitcoin is just a good alternative if you dont have government id's and papers.. so bitcoin is the best alternative.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 07:35:27 PM

I think that bank and bitcoin wallet can't be compared, cause it using for different currencies with different stuff inside, but i can say that im using both.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:53:00 AM

I think that bank and bitcoin wallet can't be compared, cause it using for different currencies with different stuff inside, but i can say that im using both.
They can be compared because they have a unique system, banks are centralized while bitcoin is decentralized, that is actually the main comparison of the two, now if an individual does not want to divulge his real information that link to his deposit, he can also use bitcoin as a solution on the problem.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:58:03 AM

They can be compared because they have a unique system, banks are centralized while bitcoin is decentralized, that is actually the main comparison of the two, now if an individual does not want to divulge his real information that link to his deposit, he can also use bitcoin as a solution on the problem.

Yeah if he wants to deal in huge amount without disclosing his identity then bitcoin is the solution, but I still feel that someday somewhere he will  need banks too.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: