Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230401 times)
belfricsbitcoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:14:00 PM

Almost all of the major banks are working on blockchain technology and sooner or later you will see a radical change in the way the paper currency is stored and moved. The future banking  payment system is going to be based on blockchain technology and it could be a reality that you will have option to store your money in non bank wallets. Having said the above, the open network with its immutability, or the incorruptibility of bitcoin’s blockchain, is well-suited for money movement and will have much more trust and security level as against the private bank blockchains, which the banks are working.

They should combine the security and public consensus nature of bitcoin blockchain with that of banks experience and capability of server security.

The ideal solution could be that the banks provide high security bitcoin wallet service along with many other wallet service providers and we are able to seamlessly transact bitcoin and fiat currency using the public consensus blockchain system and that we will have the freedom to store money in bank wallets, exchange wallets, wallet service provides or in our own hard disk.

Regards,
Belfrics Manager,
Belfrics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:32:28 PM

I would go for the bitcoin wallet because its pretty safe and you can do a lot of things with it without any doubts.
You can access it everywhere and its also that you can pay in real life but also online.

Go to rural places especially in third world countries and access your bitcoin there and let's see how it goes.

The statement of yours should be "I can access it everywhere" as all people have different situation on the difficulty of accessing bitcoin everywhere.

Banks and bitcoin isn't 100% safe so it's not making sense to talk about choosing bitcoin because of that safe thing.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:41:28 PM

I am going with Bank here. It's more secure. Everyday, hackers are becoming more and more intelligent and you don't know if the wallet website that you're in is being attacked right now. Never have I seen somebody in my area that has his money in a bank got stolen. The opposite goes to the bitcoin wallet, I've seen people who got their bitcoins stolen.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:59:58 PM

I would choose bitcoin wallet. For its unique process and no much charge for transaction unlike banks especially if you are processing higher amount. Banks has some issues when it comes to transaction that makes every process complicated..

I would choose bitcoin wallet to over the bank anyday. the bank has too much control over the world already.
I like to control my money and with bitcoin wallet I can do this. With a bank I wouldn't really be free in my choices as much.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

I'm still saying that banks are more safe, you money is safe and its insured with the bitcoin its your own problem if something goes wrong.
I think with the bitcoin you can make some nice payments but that you should not use it to store big amounts of money.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:42:05 PM

I would go for the bitcoin wallet because its pretty safe and you can do a lot of things with it without any doubts.
You can access it everywhere and its also that you can pay in real life but also online.

Yeh that is certainly true. But for now, we can't do it just by using bitcoin. Because the Foundation has not had the bitcoin strengthen existing transactions in the world, so we still need the Bank to exchange money in order to buy something that is yet to be done in the bitcoin

There is no doubt that we cannot still live with bitcoin alone. We still need to convert bitcoin to fiat in order to buy some items. So for now, we cannot make a choice between these two because we still need them both. But if there comes a time that bitcoin can be easily used as fiat (in terms of buying everything we need), then there is no doubt bitcoin is the first choice.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:49:40 PM

i don't think that bank are safe than bitcoin wallet, the bank can run away your money if they bankrupt and froze them due to your criminal activity or something , but if use bitcoin wallet you have ultimate controll over your money, no one can't froze it, hacking?? i think it's about how do you selecting your wallet and keep our privatekey safe
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:34:05 PM

i don't think that bank are safe than bitcoin wallet, the bank can run away your money if they bankrupt and froze them due to your criminal activity or something , but if use bitcoin wallet you have ultimate controll over your money, no one can't froze it, hacking?? i think it's about how do you selecting your wallet and keep our privatekey safe

the security of your wallets are totally up to you. if your security isn't good, then hackers can run with your coins. that's why you at all times should have the best possible security for your PC.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:41:01 PM

The bank is pretty good secured compared with the wallet so I really doubt about the fact that its better with this.
The bitcoin wallet is nice because you can make profit by doing nothing and control it yourself.
ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:03:37 PM

I believe that, despite  the fact  that btc wallets still have to  evolve a lot to attract more users,  I think it is already much  better option than banks, because the use of btc  wallets can give to us real control over  our funds and, of course , better security,  if you know  how to use it.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:09:02 PM

I believe that, despite  the fact  that btc wallets still have to  evolve a lot to attract more users,  I think it is already much  better option than banks, because the use of btc  wallets can give to us real control over  our funds and, of course , better security,  if you know  how to use it.

The wallets (online wallets but also the client) will keep involving, but there needs to be usability. Without it, it can be used by the masses for ecommerce, but that is the sole thing that bitcoin was intented for, till that ime is not reach, it's the banks that are on top of the game.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:06:32 AM

The bank is pretty good secured compared with the wallet so I really doubt about the fact that its better with this.
The bitcoin wallet is nice because you can make profit by doing nothing and control it yourself.

Quite often I am telling people that they don't lose anything untill they sell, but that goes also up when you have made a profit. You only make profit when you sell your coins. Even when you spend them on something. If you don't sell anything, then no profits are made.
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:19:45 AM

bank and bitcoin wallet can't compare is fair
bitcoin is good compare with perfect money, paypal solid trustpay and more
is compare with bank, bank is high secure is site system and legal in goverment
and guaranted insurance and goverment, bitcoin not guaranted about capital money
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:25:29 AM

I'm still saying that banks are more safe, you money is safe and its insured with the bitcoin its your own problem if something goes wrong.
I think with the bitcoin you can make some nice payments but that you should not use it to store big amounts of money.
of course, banks will be more secure. you will avoid fluctuating prices and you will not get the possibility to scam because the bank from the government is safe

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:23:59 AM

of course, banks will be more secure. you will avoid fluctuating prices and you will not get the possibility to scam because the bank from the government is safe

I do believe that banks are more secure because when your account was hacked by someone and you really don't know how did it happen and you can prove it to the court that you are a victim of hacking. Then that is going to be a negligence of the bank and you are going to be covered by the law because it is the duty of the bank to protect their clients money.
Sure the banks has that protection, but they has limites i do believe they can refund up to 50000 dollars, im not sure, something with bitcoin isnt possible, but i do trust into bitcoin, the only thing that is needed online is be wise and see which website you are watching, opening.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:39:44 AM

I do believe that banks are more secure because when your account was hacked by someone and you really don't know how did it happen and you can prove it to the court that you are a victim of hacking. Then that is going to be a negligence of the bank and you are going to be covered by the law because it is the duty of the bank to protect their clients money.
Sure the banks has that protection, but they has limites i do believe they can refund up to 50000 dollars, im not sure, something with bitcoin isnt possible, but i do trust into bitcoin, the only thing that is needed online is be wise and see which website you are watching, opening.
Depends on a certain country because that is not a uniform insurance, you will receive a maximum insurance but the method their is you create different accounts so you will not worry of the limit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:02:33 AM

bank and bitcoin wallet can't compare is fair
bitcoin is good compare with perfect money, paypal solid trustpay and more
is compare with bank, bank is high secure is site system and legal in goverment
and guaranted insurance and goverment, bitcoin not guaranted about capital money

people using bank for online transaction and holding money too.
and bitcoiner using bitcoin for online transaction and holding money too.

i think both of them can be compared, the problem is infrastructur of bitcoin not complited like bank.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:11:21 AM

The bitcoin wallet no doubt about that, in my country many people do not have access to banks but with bitcoin you don’t even have to own a computer or a cellphone as long as you can access to one for a short period of time you will be fine

i think country where we can't acces bank is very far from city, and the internet conection usually is very hard too, in this case the goverment must build infrastructur at your village.
Maybe I was not clear with my wording, when I said that people did not have access to banks I did not meant that in a literal sense, rather that the banks did not want to do business with them.

The bitcoin wallet no doubt about that, in my country many people do not have access to banks but with bitcoin you don’t even have to own a computer or a cellphone as long as you can access to one for a short period of time you will be fine

Isn't it risky if you are accessing your online wallet on computer or cellphone that you do not own. It can be embedded with keylogger and they will hack your account. Bitcoin is unhackable but your online wallet can be hacked. And it is your responsibility to protect and secure your coins.

This is a valid point but you can now carry OS (operative systems) in an usb or cd/dvd, change the boot order and boot from your usb/cd/dvd the only thing to worry about is a hardware keylogger and if you are paranoiac the cameras.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:11:25 AM

I believe that, despite  the fact  that btc wallets still have to  evolve a lot to attract more users,  I think it is already much  better option than banks, because the use of btc  wallets can give to us real control over  our funds and, of course , better security,  if you know  how to use it.

Bitcoin Wallet is not safe if you do not know how to use.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:38:45 AM

Yes it is true but I do not also know how much but there is like insurance for banks in case that that bank gone bankrupt or things like that.  But banks is more prone into being heldup and hack.  Banks program or security is not that tough compared to bitcoin.  Bitcoin wallet is a lot safer than banks but of course even if you use bitcoin wallet or bank you should be open into some circumstances.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: