Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230401 times)
Ninjaskills

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:39:56 AM

It all depends on your choosing, whenever you like the flexibility of having control of your own money, or to have the ability to earn interest from your savings account, I would like to state that each has their advantages and disadvantages. So until Bitcoin becomes a mainstream currency, it is best to use both a bank account and a Bitcoin wallet. Just my opinion.  Smiley
there are advantages and disadvantages of both, the best is use both
I like the bank because there is interest  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:55:56 AM

It all depends on your choosing, whenever you like the flexibility of having control of your own money, or to have the ability to earn interest from your savings account, I would like to state that each has their advantages and disadvantages. So until Bitcoin becomes a mainstream currency, it is best to use both a bank account and a Bitcoin wallet. Just my opinion.  Smiley

But I love bitcoin because there are huge returns compared to any bank interest. But still bitcoin goes to mainstream I will be forced to use both bitcoin as well as bank account. But definitely bitcoin will give more retunrs than any bank interests in long term basis.

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:59:50 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 05:10:37 AM by CasioK

But I love bitcoin because there are huge returns compared to any bank interest. But still bitcoin goes to mainstream I will be forced to use both bitcoin as well as bank account. But definitely bitcoin will give more retunrs than any bank interests in long term basis.

This might be a unfortunate situation even we have more advantageous on bitcoin we are still forced to use bank accounts. Maybe bitcoin is only six years old is the reason, once we get the matured bitcoin ecosystem, we can simply leave off our traditional banking system. Hoping for those wonderful days.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:18:36 AM

Maybe the bank's regular interest is the only reason people are still using bank accounts. I believe in future there would be bitcoin banks which will pay people interest for bitcoin deposits. It is practically possible. But bitcoin itself value appreciating over time which is more than bank interest.
JdrM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:20:30 AM

what you will chose amomg them.and why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin.why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin.if banks start accepting bitcoin as payments then will it became a revolutionary for us?can bank can solve our mining or money curculation probems.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:40:32 AM

You can always earn interest on your Bitcoin savings by various ways like Magnr, or Poloniex lending (which earns you interest). Isn't that similar to a bank as well, in earning interest? Just expressing my thoughts by the way. It is good to have both (BTC and Bank) in the meantime.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:07:29 AM

Interest rates in the bank is very very small. Aside from being small, the interest you earn is also being taxed. So it becomes smaller. In the long run, your money + interest will be eaten by inflation.
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:22:06 AM

your question is very  good .
i think use of bitcoins wallet instead of bank wallet is good .
beacuse with the use of bitcoin wallet we remain always independent to spent money anytime anywhere without tax .
using bitcoin wallet we can send money everywhere anytime without any problem .
thus we can say that use of bitcoin wallet is more efficient for the use of own currency without limit .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:13:19 AM

your question is very  good .
i think use of bitcoins wallet instead of bank wallet is good .
beacuse with the use of bitcoin wallet we remain always independent to spent money anytime anywhere without tax .
using bitcoin wallet we can send money everywhere anytime without any problem .
thus we can say that use of bitcoin wallet is more efficient for the use of own currency without limit .

Yes all true, I am wondering is this post was not here but in a normal forum. Where people don't use bitcoin.
I think we will get alot of different of answer I am kinda interested in that.

Because we all love bitcoin in this forum and our answer is Bitcoin wallet atleast 95% of the person here.
So yeah your answer is why we choose for Bitcoin wallet. And I am difinetly agreeing with you.
Mr. Forum

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:45:50 AM

For now i go for bitcoin wallet. This is because the banks have not yet implement the digital currency into their platform. Bitcoin as a digital currency has been linked to criminal acts and its for the reasons that banks have not welcomed this call. With the wallet, I do think that transactions are cheaper and makes trading with bitcoin an easier task since you can easily managed them. I support you on the fact that when banks accept this digital currency, the bitcoin demand will increase drastically.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:15:14 AM

You can always earn interest on your Bitcoin savings by various ways like Magnr, or Poloniex lending (which earns you interest). Isn't that similar to a bank as well, in earning interest? Just expressing my thoughts by the way. It is good to have both (BTC and Bank) in the meantime.  Smiley
i think its different bro. I think that there is the risk of loss. right?
Ninjaskills

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:15:26 AM

if the bitcoin you have to grow it to reproduce, it will risk being lost,
we just need to bank interest, to cultivate the money, without the risk of losing
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:19:51 AM

For now i go for bitcoin wallet. This is because the banks have not yet implement the digital currency into their platform. Bitcoin as a digital currency has been linked to criminal acts and its for the reasons that banks have not welcomed this call. With the wallet, I do think that transactions are cheaper and makes trading with bitcoin an easier task since you can easily managed them. I support you on the fact that when banks accept this digital currency, the bitcoin demand will increase drastically.
in the bank you can use ATM dude or you can use internet banking
i think it can be replace digital currency ?
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:24:00 AM

Bank is somewhat more secure, while Bitcoin wallet's security depends solely on you.
Ninjaskills

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:24:09 AM

Interest rates in the bank is very very small. Aside from being small, the interest you earn is also being taxed. So it becomes smaller. In the long run, your money + interest will be eaten by inflation.
Hahaha yeah the interest is very small i know that, maybe interest is 3% per/year, its very small  Roll Eyes but its very safe sir
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:39:48 AM

Bank is somewhat more secure, while Bitcoin wallet's security depends solely on you.
i think more save in bitcoin wallet, true it depends on you in security on our wallet
we can use authy google, 2fa, sms verifiy, its safest
mezzomix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1253

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:58:01 AM

Hahaha yeah the interest is very small i know that, maybe interest is 3% per/year, its very small  Roll Eyes but its very safe sir

The Greeks have have a different experience!  Wink
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:26:47 PM

i think more save in bitcoin wallet, true it depends on you in security on our wallet
we can use authy google, 2fa, sms verifiy, its safest

True, but if someone steals them it is your fault. If someone steals them from your bank account and it is bank's fault, you will get the money back.
So it is more secure if you are looking from your perspective (Bank: Pin codes, passwords BTC: cold storage, seed, passwords,...)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:29:50 PM

i cant even choose one of them Grin
Estonia’s LHV Bank has backed a project to create a financial services platform and money-transfer app that will utilize bitcoin to facilitate transactions.
The Cuber Wallet app, which is available on both Android and Apple devices, enables users to send and receive euros instantly and free of charge. The experimental system uses the bitcoin blockchain by way of colored coins, according to the bank.
http://www.coindesk.com/lhv-bank-backs-wallet-app-built-on-bitcoins-blockchain/
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:32:35 PM

i will choose Bitcoin Smiley
good way to hold, invest and save my money at safety place
and bank scares with bitcoin  Cool
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/apr/07/bitcoin-scares-banks-governments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: