Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [URGENT] NEED $10 BTC LOAN - STEAM 60 EUR CODE AS A COLLATERAL  (Read 1746 times)
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:57:37 AM

The steam code can be validated when you put the code into steam. It will either:

Ask you to confirm, if it is a valid code

Say the code has been used before
paltoco (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:19:48 AM

This is quite new situation here i guess. I have nothing more to say than:

repaid 0.06

tx id:
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/3ef0cad22f15a19dc8f42cac86bc9fc857ad8f7cf61d9a0bd1ddc4e7a805717b

I won't ever read what you suspected. it was a lesson. Blazed helped me more than a lot. And I didn't forgot him. I missed all of you, but explanation i owe only to Blazed, please wait for my PM.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:51:38 AM

This is quite new situation here i guess. I have nothing more to say than:

repaid 0.06

tx id:
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/3ef0cad22f15a19dc8f42cac86bc9fc857ad8f7cf61d9a0bd1ddc4e7a805717b

I won't ever read what you suspected. it was a lesson. Blazed helped me more than a lot. And I didn't forgot him. I missed all of you, but explanation i owe only to Blazed, please wait for my PM.

Better late than never... I suppose. I think saying that we're all surprised is an understatement.

paltoco (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:34:55 AM

OK, I owe the explanation to everybody interested in, but short version, i won't discuss bout this here, it's my loan thread.

I was busted for possesion of 0,7 bottle of cbd oil, it's a crime in my country, so I faced few days in jail, when they released me i needed to forget about all my virtual life. Said sorry in my mind of course to Blazed, and my reputation here and went offline mostly. I didn't wanted to get back here without coins ready to repay, but i was sure i'll get back, so i allowed some more days for my reputation to be ruined. Why I was so sure? I won't be a criminal once again. And I even won't risk 0.01% of my freedom anymore.

Possesing of THC, CBD is illegal here. For smuggling CBD oil you can be sentenced to (approx. ofc, the lowest sentence isnt defined in our law for this kind of crime) 2-3 years in prison suspended for 3-5 years - this is the best result without good lawyer - i don't have even 10 bucks now, wont even think about lawyer other than the one my state gave me. The worst result, if I met i.e. older prosecutor, or older judge with no knowledge about CBD products (lol, in my country 70% people think that marijuana is not to smoke, but to inject, [i mean as a recreational drug, not medicinal oil] - so, the risk is pretty pretty high) I can get jailed for drugs smuggling and you won't meet me here for next 10 years. Yea, it happened before in my country.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 03:44:16 AM

Well, this is nice that you paid me and I believeyou that something came up. The collateral you gave me was valid and I did sell it (I broke even on this loan). I will be removing my negative feedback from your account. I am not sure how to handle the coins you sent, though. I already got paid back so if you want half or all of them back let me know.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:57:03 AM

Well, this is nice that you paid me and I believeyou that something came up. The collateral you gave me was valid and I did sell it (I broke even on this loan). I will be removing my negative feedback from your account. I am not sure how to handle the coins you sent, though. I already got paid back so if you want half or all of them back let me know.

While he finally made repayment, at the very most a neutral would have been plenty, especially when he leaves Negatives for those that left him Negative Trust for defaulting.
As far as his "story", at least it wasn't the car wreck saga.

"1 red flag is ok, but gaining 3 red flags from 3 different parties for one defaulted loan?!?!?! What the fuck is going on here? False positive man, please delete your red flag from my account. "

False positive......he defaults and it's a false positive.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 04:06:02 AM

While he finally made repayment, at the very most a neutral would have been plenty, especially when he leaves Negatives for those that left him Negative Trust for defaulting.

"1 red flag is ok, but gaining 3 red flags from 3 different parties for one defaulted loan?!?!?! What the fuck is going on here? False positive man, please delete your red flag from my account. "

I meant to leave a neutral (fixing that). I believe him, though. Why would he pay me back otherwise?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:08:50 AM

I meant to leave a neutral (fixing that). I believe him, though. Why would he pay me back otherwise?

Perhaps the account sold is worth more than the loan but worthless with Negatives?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:18:20 AM

KWH, I just don't want other parties wirte feedback if they weren't on any side of the deal.

For me the discussion is finished, about feedback - i don't care for such false opinions. Blazed has been paid back, and he's opinion counts the most for me.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:56:59 AM

KWH, I just don't want other parties wirte feedback if they weren't on any side of the deal.

For me the discussion is finished, about feedback - i don't care for such false opinions. Blazed has been paid back, and he's opinion counts the most for me.

You obviously do not know how trust works. Trust left does not have to be in any deal with or about you. It can be left as an opinion, out of spite (as in your left feedbacks) or simply because one does not trust you. Your left trust however is pure retaliatory.
What is false? You defaulted on your loan. It does not matter that you repaid 30+ days late, you were late and thus in default. You broke your agreement. Pretty simple concept.

Albert Einstein
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:29:29 AM

The collateral you gave me was valid and I did sell it (I broke even on this loan).

i have a question to @KWH

since OP asked for a loan with a collateral and then he defaulted, IMO its not right to give a red feedback to his account as there is a collateral offered and is held by the lender (Blazed) and still the OP paidback the loan after Blazed sold the collateral used. i can understand the feedback if there was no collateral. its just my opinion tho
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:53:18 AM

The collateral you gave me was valid and I did sell it (I broke even on this loan).

i have a question to @KWH

since OP asked for a loan with a collateral and then he defaulted, IMO its not right to give a red feedback to his account as there is a collateral offered and is held by the lender (Blazed) and still the OP paidback the loan after Blazed sold the collateral used. i can understand the feedback if there was no collateral. its just my opinion tho

Let me answer with a question:
Did he default?
If yes, a Negative or Neutral is warranted to warn others of default tendencies. (I would normally put a Neutral as collateral was offered and accepted.)
If you offer a questionable collateral barely worth the asking loan and the loan is defaulted, would you not ask yourself if the loan was actually a sale of the collateral? Wouldn't this be a great way to offload unwanted/hard to sell collateral for BTC! (It's been done/tried before)
He did default for 30+ days then returned with repayment but the collateral was sold/redeemed. I left a Negative but changed to a Neutral once Blazed confirmed (And I saw it) the repayment/sold collateral. I believe my original left feedback was on or before 10-11-2015.

Albert Einstein
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:27:17 AM

So you leave me a negative rating I will never see instead of sending me a message? Bad style man. Without mexxer-2 sending me a message I wouldnt even know about this.

Btw I left you the rating because you are listed here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207414.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: