Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9758 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

They (newbies in this forum and crypto) are dropping because they lost interest on it already when they realized that bitcoin's market price are plummeting the whole day. Other whales who have big quantity of bitcoin are trying to scare off other people too by selling their bitcoin at a lower price, thus, making bitocin's market price to fall drastically.

Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Weak hands are the common reason why people dumped their bitcoins and walked away. Maybe they are scared that if their going to hodl for more months, prices will continue for further dip and lost all their investment. They are being impatient to wait and cannot control emotions which is not really an ideal strategy in cryptocurrency’s world.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

They (newbies in this forum and crypto) are dropping because they lost interest on it already when they realized that bitcoin's market price are plummeting the whole day. Other whales who have big quantity of bitcoin are trying to scare off other people too by selling their bitcoin at a lower price, thus, making bitocin's market price to fall drastically.
Thats what happen if weak hands are involved,those cant even wait for just a few for the coin to recover..
Look at them becomes very bitter when the price suddenly increases after just an hour .

This is the reason why those whale manipulators enjoying to make a dump and pump and gain from this scare investors
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

A certain group of people or just simply a person dumb they bitcoin maybe because of the 'panic' that they feel. It is normal to do such things without a better decisions when they sense that something isn't right. So some of the bitcoiners tend to do a panic selling. Another reason is they think bitcoin is not doing well or at the verge of ending. In addition, maybe some of them are in needs of money immediately.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Could be so many different reasons, panic, scare etc

I think as we saw on BitcoinXT last time, people start to panic and just sell their bitcoin and it causes a price reduction.
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then just needing money or something else
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

It all happens because the panic is so high that the group of people throw away their Bitcoin to avoid losing more without thinking about its loss. this phenomenon is a lesson for us to minimize the panic and wait for bitcoin pumping to avoid loss.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

The recent influx of adaptors probably had multiple coins in their portfolio. Understandably, they panic sold and dumped everything to fiat when the dip happened.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Well when the price crashes, lots of speculations and analysis are made. Most often, they don't support the bitcoin. As an investor, if you think that bitcoin is going to crash, what do you do? You sell. and this is a domino effect

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

It all happens because the panic is so high that the group of people throw away their Bitcoin to avoid losing more without thinking about its loss. this phenomenon is a lesson for us to minimize the panic and wait for bitcoin pumping to avoid loss.

Some people need urgent cash and they dump their bitcoins to get cash from their local exchanges or bitcoin atms. That is the main reason causing this. Otherwise it's not a right thing to dump bitcoins on exchanges. It creates more loss at the end of any dump.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

The dump you mean: Bitcoin user abandoning bitcoin .
A lot of factors could be responsible for this.
Impatience; many users cannot afford to wait till it is yielding reasonable profit,probably some people need money than their work.
Secondly, some users cannot be diligent enough to follow the demanded rules of many projects.and therefore make very little.
Therefore many get frustrated and abandone Bitcoin.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

Bitcoin is cash, some really are in panic selling some might need it for emergency. People who dumps bitcoins are usually panic sellers who usually gives up on bitcoin already.

This also contributes a little to bitcoin as they help move btc's in the market, they sell when prices go low therefor some experienced traders would buy and helps kicks ba k up the prices.

Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

some investors  have a panic of loss of losing their capital.  for example, the man who buys a bitcoin at a price of 20k usd. it makes a hodl if there is a very solid will.  and the investor who sees the price of 6k USD will sell it immediately when he sees 9500, 10000 dollars.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

Not actually. People dump bitcoin cause they see that they profit in their investments so they sell their own bitcoin. So the effect is bitcoin is dumping. Then they buy it again so they  can wait another chance to make a profit even its a little.
Yes they sell it for profit but just imagine if they will hold with patience and will not sell at panic they can earn tripped than this so I always try not to sell when price rise for some time, holding is really good thing so don’t sell at panic ever, it is good to buy with profit but it is best to hold your present bitcoin for long time at least for more than 3 years then it will earn highest profit higher than their earning from two time investing.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

I also sold my bitcoin to the market. The price of BTC is rising and tends to decrease.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

panic is one of the main reasons but on the other hand some other need money or want to buy something for themselves or their relatives and dump their btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I think the price of yesterday's downhill is very much causing everyone to panic and they sell their coins, and go straight away. because they may be surprised by the declining bitcoin prices.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

Many sell bitcoin when the price on the market goes down this is normal because they then buy bitcoin at a better price so they are trading bitcoin to increase their balance in bitcoin.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Sometimes you need to dump the coin to buy more and earn profit , but sometimes people do dump of the coins to sell fast because of panic .  Remember if you think you profit just sell it and wait for the dump to buy again or try to find another dump coins that has a potentially grow up like etherium and many altcoins. But you always remember the RISK .

elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

I think it is normal. the bitcoin is high volatile.you mean dump by selling and not buying back, then that's just normal for someone who's been holding in a bear trend for over a year.dont panic when the price is down. it will rise soon.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Some people dump their bitcoin for more profit the more they stress people to sell their bitcoin out of panic the more they grab the opportunity for greater profit and because it value is fluctuation this is more advantageous for them.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: