Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9758 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

People with low risk tolerance usually dump their coins easily when the price drop.
That is right but they include those people who have to do any thing with their money and they need it for their life while other who do not need them for their needs do not sell no matter how much they have to wait. I have a friend who told me a few weeks ago that he invested in bitcoin at a high level and when the price started to drop he felt the fear that he will lose more then he sold his coins at some lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

People with low risk tolerance usually dump their coins easily when the price drop.
Yeah, they are afraid of losing their bitcoin suddenly so they dump it. They are the people who are not fully trust the Bitcoin. But what can we do, that's it for them.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Dumping is relative and depending on the quantity of Bitcoin you have to call it a dump really. I will say people dump mostly because of FUDS most of the time and for those around me, the only reason to dump is because of need of immediate fiat!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Dumping is relative and depending on the quantity of Bitcoin you have to call it a dump really. I will say people dump mostly because of FUDS most of the time and for those around me, the only reason to dump is because of need of immediate fiat!

I think theres some reason why people dump the bitcoin like the price will goes down and the holder of bitcoin will be panic so that people force to sell and the otheres sell it because the price is good and the holder get a good profit.
But the commonly force sell the bitcoin is emergency and need to get a cash so that people sell it even some of money well be loss..

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

Yeah, they are afraid of losing their bitcoin suddenly so they dump it. They are the people who are not fully trust the Bitcoin. But what can we do, that's it for them.

We really don't know their reason behind in which maybe they were force to dump their Bitcoin because they need money to spend for their daily usage that some of us are joining Bitcoin investments as their source of other income to support their daily needs. Like me i will sell my Bitcoin anytime as soon as i will need money for my emergency spending.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

I'm sure they do not intend to dump, they sell bitcoin because they really need fiat to meet their needs, just like me who sells bitcoin a few times even at a cheap price because I really need money to pay for my life.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

In my point of view that why people dumped their BTC it is because they have locked of knowledge on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

In my opinion, maybe they already got what their goal is, and any addition to the value of bitcoin is just a bonus to their target profit, but mostly, people are selling because they are having a panic, bitcoin had been loosing its value and people are having a panic, so they tend to sell their bitcoin so that they might get whatever remains of their investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

People tend to panic when the value's are dropping. They might sell it and buy some back again when they feel the timing is right

The result, of course, makes bitcoin prices cheaper but there are other coin price increases that may occur for that reason. Because maybe the person wants to switch to new coins and need the funds so throw bitcoin to buy new coins
raybut37

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

I'm sure they do not intend to dump, they sell bitcoin because they really need fiat to meet their needs, just like me who sells bitcoin a few times even at a cheap price because I really need money to pay for my life.

There are so many reason why people sell their bitcoin depending on their needs, some sell their bitcoin due panic of price fluctuation they dont want to loss their investment including capital and due emergency need that requires fiat.

ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

in my opinion, they are panicking or impatient about the decline in bitcoin prices so they take shortcuts to sell them.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

I think people throw away their bitcoin because the stress of seeing bitcoin prices in the market is getting cheaper, so those who have little experience about bitcoin then they sell it for a very cheap price. besides that there are also factors that make someone throw away their bitcoin that is because they are in dire need of money so they are willing to sell bitcoin at a very cheap price.

Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

People dump or sell thier bitcoins due to many reasons..some of these reasons are panic--Some people lose patience watching the price of bitcoin drop and they just got panic enough to sell thier coins and walk away and thus just dropping the price of bitcoins little more...Another reason is loss of trust in bitcoins..People also dump bitcoins when they hear a lot of scam going around by people related to bitcoins stealing etc and people think that bitcoin network isnt secure so they sell and walk away Tongue
I think only a few those kind of people, usually, most bitcoin users were purely understood the flow of crypto market are the people who have more experienced that they could determine either for long term or for short term investments.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

I do not think it's panic because when the bitcoin price is nearly $ 20000, there are not many sellers and they are buying. The downside may be due to some investors snapping profits to other assets such as gold and dollars. And maybe the sharks are deliberately trying to buy back
Javeron

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Weak hearted and scared BTC owners automatically sells their BTC if they found out and see that the BTC's value will go down..  Without having further damage and loss these people tend to sell all their BTCs and avoid risks of lossing money.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Yes it dikarenaian many factors that require fast money to ensure financially and bill charges for the miners.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

The reason they throw it away may be because of panic and fear the bitcoin price disappears into panic then sells everything .. but it's their right to throw it away even though it's actually a wrong move and usually it happens with new people who are not too far away to know the benefits of bitcoin or know the market situation .. if they want to ask or can find info about bitcoin movement I think they will think again to sell it .. and if the reason is sold to buy other coins to trade or just sell little by necessity or need money, it does not matter .. because having bitcoin is everyone's hope and should be put to good use to grow or become more profitable ..
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

I think maybe they've been cornered by the necessities of life. And they've had no savings so that they are forced to sell the bitcoin for the necessities of life. So with the condition, the market price down again they remain determined to sell it.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Maybe you slaah a bit in using words, but they do not throw our bitcoin but sell at a cheap price and get a little profit if we throw away nothing, they sell bitcoin at cheap price because they are afraid of the drop of bitcoin price to the price lower

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

The reason they throw it away may be because of panic and fear the bitcoin price disappears into panic then sells everything .. but it's their right to throw it away even though it's actually a wrong move and usually it happens with new people who are not too far away to know the benefits of bitcoin or know the market situation .. if they want to ask or can find info about bitcoin movement I think they will think again to sell it .. and if the reason is sold to buy other coins to trade or just sell little by necessity or need money, it does not matter .. because having bitcoin is everyone's hope and should be put to good use to grow or become more profitable ..
Yeah we know some people its panic, but its because the market condition. if you can using some indicator for predicted the price market well i think you will try to sell and buying again at dip phase / panic phase

Your panic = my profit

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀