Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9758 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

It's because they are afraid of losing more money or simply taking all the profits. There are chances that they can buy in again though. I do that most of the time.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

Panic mostly.  Like the exchange in south korea got raided, it put a ton of people into a panic like they wont be able to sell their bitcoins if all the exchanges get raided.  It's just not the case.  It just means don't keep your money on the exchange when you aren't trading.  You really can't stop people from trading bitcoins, though.  Panic selling will just give their money to people with better discipline and the market will increase.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .
Maybe they are panic that they might lose their money so they sell all their holds and you know investors at this time will be happy because this the best time for them to buy for more bitcoins and hold it for a long time in their wallets. Bitcoin as we all know is a good investment ever so maybe there is nothing to be afraid of if the price strike down.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

It's because they are afraid of losing more money or simply taking all the profits. There are chances that they can buy in again though. I do that most of the time.
The fact is that many people are trying to earn good money using Bitcoin, especially if you take into account those forecasts that have so far sounded about the great prospects for Bitcoin in the future. But for today we see only another drop in the price of Bitcoin and this worries users, raising the panic mood .
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Mostly people dump there bitcoin because they are in panic decision making,because of  three consecutive drops happen in crypto market now, that mostly price blow off thats why some investor drops there bitcoin in order to gain a little something back into there investment,this is the reason why people change there bitcoin into fiat money and return later if the market will back to its normal procedure.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

Those group of people who dump bitcoin had readons for sure.First they panic because they are too afraid that the value of bitcoin will drop more.Second is theres an emergency and they might need money immediately.Third they found more greater opportunity that is better than bitcoin.
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

Maybe they just panic reading negative news about bitcoin. They can be patience with their investment and bitcoin is should be a long term investment. If we keep bitcoin for long term, I am believe bitcoin will give us big profits
hacking13

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

who will abandon their bitcoin though? I fail to see why that will happen. No matter how bad the price fall. The only reasonable excuse for dumping one's bitcoins is Death. A dead person cant access his/her bitcoin so its understandable if that is abandoned
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Maybe they just panic reading negative news about bitcoin. They can be patience with their investment and bitcoin is should be a long term investment. If we keep bitcoin for long term, I am believe bitcoin will give us big profits
I think that people are dumping their bitcoin because they are experiencing bad business trading with bitcoin, and maybe they are waiting for a long period of time thinking they will earn good profits , but the market is always in reddish form, and their bitcoin did bot move , so tired of being wait for good time , they decided to dump their bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

Lips sealed

I think they do that because they fear that they would lose their investment. Most people sell off their Bitcoin because of panic, especially when the market is not doing good. And usually, they regret that because only after a couple of months, Bitcoin tends to get back up and regain its lost value that those people who were not patient enough surely would regret their move. However, I can't judge them because it's just so hard to see your investment go down 50% than what you bought it for. Not very many can stay patient in the face of that.
People do not dump their Bitcoin but can because there are two types of people in the crypto market one is the millionaires and billionaires and the other one is the new comers.

The millionaires means rich people do not want to earn more because they are well rich and further earning is a  boring thing near them while the new comers when enter with less knowledge face failure and that is why they dump Bitcoin.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

I think people have a panic of loss of losing their capital. Another option is not a large group of people who want to reduce the cost of bitcoin, to buy bitcoin at a lower cost.

people dump their Bitcoin for the following reasons:
- The newcomers joint to bitcoin mảket,  they are unstable thinking, they dumped bitcoin easily when the price down, they are afraid that more losses  so they think that should sell
- they are in need of money for their urgent need
- some speculators dumped to make small investors are frighten
And I know that some people are crazy because after they sell their bitcoin the price goes up in 1-2 hours.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Usually cryptos holder dump thier coin if the value is very low they tend to panic thinking thier investment will not be a profit.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

The only reason i know is being panic. Scared of losing big money when the value of bitcoin will drop. They cannot think wise before doing something that can cause losing bigger opportunities in the future.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Those people who will just dump their coins are traders who are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and how the market works that's why they are losing a huge amount of capital and most of them are newly traders in the market.

King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

Some people sell their bitcoin to make some short term profits. There is nothing wrong with that. Bitcoin has risen in very 3 year period.

I think they make lower order purchases than usual so they want to achieve that, have you seen that after the dump there is always a pump to make a little profit for these kind of people.
Basically the first price starts to be pumped so that this group of people gets a profit.
Then they want to panic to sell lower, they do not make a profit at this stage.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Those people who will just dump their coins are traders who are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and how the market works that's why they are losing a huge amount of capital and most of them are newly traders in the market.
Some of them are simply just disillusioned with the way things have been since they started investing into crypto currencies because they have only endured disappointments and losses ever since they invested into bitcoins.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

who will abandon their bitcoin though? I fail to see why that will happen. No matter how bad the price fall. The only reasonable excuse for dumping one's bitcoins is Death. A dead person cant access his/her bitcoin so its understandable if that is abandoned
In my opinion, some people will abandon their bitcoin, because they're afraid of losing money. Some people already abandoned their bitcoin, because they were scammed or they lose a big amount of money in their first try. Well, for me, there are people who don't risk it all, losing at their first time is enough for them. We can say that losing a lot of money is reasonable for them to abandon their bitcoin right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

People basically do not waste bitcoin but they only sell it when the price is cheap so it makes them get a little profit even there is no benefit at all, they sell at a cheap price because they fear the price drops to the lower again so they become panicked.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

Simply because they just want to get a good profit. We all know that we all have our own needs and it is for us on how we wisely manage the growth ofbour earnings. As for me, people dump it because all have their own needs and plans for it and it is just for them to decide about it.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Because BTC prices have rebounded, in the past few weeks the price was just under $ 7000 and now the price has risen back to $ 9,000. This is a great profit for some investors who bought at low price and sold at this high price to make profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: