Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9758 times)
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Because After stopping to mine, the laptop I used was broken and I sold. But the hard drive remains because there is bitcoinnya so later if bitcoin is great value, I can sell it,
"In mid-2013 when cleaning, the hard drive was accidentally wasted and ended up in a garbage mound in my area and buried there,"
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

It all happens because people are panicked and do not believe in bitcoin.If they believe it will hold their bitcoin until the end of the year.

End of the year? That seems to be quite short-term. Why not until end of the fiat era? Which will be reality inside 5-10 years I reckon.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

Many of them do this because they are afraid of dropping the bitcoin price to a very low price that makes them bear a lot of losses so they sell now even though the loss is not much, but if they resist to sell it they will get a profit back because if the price goes down it will go back up.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Per my opinion, there are quite a number of reasons why, people will dump their bitcoin. Some people decide to dump bitcoin because, selling bitcoin or exchanging bitcoin into their currency in their country will be fetching them so much money that, they have no option than to sell. Some people might also decide to dump because, they think that some billionaires speaking against bitcoin might lead to bitcoin loosing its valus drastically. Some people will also dump bitcoin because, the government of their has issued warning as to banning the usage of bitcoin in their country. All these factors will make people dump bitcoin.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

I would remember that Bitcoin cos tis high, so many of the bitcoin owners are not wealthy in real llife, so when the price goes down, logicaly they sell.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

Actually not all people who sold out their bitcoins are panic selling. They just want to gain some profits by playing swingtrade in Bitcoin or alts. They sold Bitcoin at a higher price, then rebought it once it lands in a much lower price. As the result they will have more Bitcoins to cherish.

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Google (http://www.google.com)
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

for smart people it's all about taking profits and trying to create panic sellers to sell their coins. others are just scared or simply don't know at what price to sell, so they sell anyway to reduce their loss.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Maybe people who waste their bitcoin regret in the end. Because they see bitcoin prices go down and sell them in panic. Better people like them do not use bitcoin, because in the end just make the price of bitcoin fall.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

Weak hands, panic selling, believing fake and manipulative news, reasons are many, but the truth remains. Bitcoin is highly depending on those stuff.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Weak hands, panic selling, believing fake and manipulative news, reasons are many, but the truth remains. Bitcoin is highly depending on those stuff.
The fact is that for this and spread such bad news about Bitcoin that the price fell and be able to buy Bitcoin at low prices. Judging by some forecasts, Bitcoin has not yet reached its maximum price.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

as far as I know, the man left because the price of bitcoin was high enough and now the price of bitcoin is declining and they do not want to continue it, or they just follow the high bitcoin price and do not want to take risks.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

If I was not mistaken for the whales, then it did. That's what I read  last week. Correct me if i wrong.! thank you ..
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

I think they need it badly or they need money for a reason. But some people are on panic selling they think Bitcoin will be punish by government on taking bitcoin ban on other country. And i think one of the most reason is they thinking bitcoin will gonna loss value so they take the risk to sell there bitcoin in cheap price. That my opinion.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

That is simple, because they want the money or either they are panicking. A lot of people sell Bitcoin because they need the money. A lot of people sold a lot of Bitcoin in order to gain profit but most of them sold because the are panicking.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

I think most people throw away its bitcoin due to panic. They are too frightened to see bitcoin prices in the red zone and can not increase again, they then sell it with low price competition to cause a domino effect so bitcoin decreases in price.
Yet if they are patient and not panic bitcoin will definitely increase the price again or back in the green zone.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

I have this feeling that those people who dumped their bitcoins have no choice but to do it. They are having this doubt that bitcoin will continue to fall and the only way to have their investments again without much losses is to sell it. I also have this idea but as long as i can hold it for another days, then i will. Some maybe really needed some money and their only option is to sell their bitcoins.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

I have this feeling that those people who dumped their bitcoins have no choice but to do it. They are having this doubt that bitcoin will continue to fall and the only way to have their investments again without much losses is to sell it. I also have this idea but as long as i can hold it for another days, then i will. Some maybe really needed some money and their only option is to sell their bitcoins.

We all have a choice and I don't think that dumping bitcoins is the most logical one. If you are really having a lot of doubts then you can ask around or look for reasons why the price is going down. You don't need to be swayed by others. You can make your own decision and don't listen to others. I guess, its going to be a expensive lessons to learn how the market works. If you sold early and then the market recovers in less than 1 week and you see that you should have made a lot of profits by just Hodling. Suck it and then start all over but don't make the same mistakes again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

there are several factors that make investors withdraw their funds in bitcoin because they have already achieved their profit targets and / or they are in need of funds for real-world needs. Price reductions often coincide with big days or holidays
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

i think that panic and his need of money are the main reasons about why someone will dump his bitcoins.

i understand the needed of money will force you to sell your bitcoins, but panic?, whatever who sell his bitcoins because he have panic didn't understand well what bitcoins is, they will repent later.

We have the same opinion, maybe they have emergency and they need money thats why they sell their bitcoin even in a low price.

But panic selling because of the price dropped will not help you to earn money, instead you will just lose your money. If you have a kind of mind like this better not to invest in bitcoin because it will not help you.

amelitojr47

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

some people will dump there bitcoin if there a big reason espcially if the have problem of there finances, for now no one will dump there bitcoin because of the value and the price of bitcoin will going up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: