Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9759 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

many reasons why people do dump in bitcoin. they all want to find safe and also take the capital they have planted in bitcoin. is not a bad thing with the dumpp because we can make a purchase at a cheap price
peninglalat

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

im simply sell my bitcoin cause I need the money for paying my bill. most of my investment are at altcoins as im not a bitcoin fanatic. but I use bitcoin for transferring my money. yeah. only bitcoin is my choose to change it for fiat currency. so I dont care so much for bitcoin price. but I will be pain in the ass if bitcoin price are drop to low.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

in my opinion, as i aver felt before that getting panic was the first reason to sell my bitcoin.
i don't know why when the price is getting lower, i feel just like c'mon man  it's scary to see bad future of the price.
then just take decision to sell it.
i was in doubt of the future of it.
another reason is i need money at the time.
 so no choice than selling.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

People, unfortunately, cannot understand without coming to their heads. If I had not been exposed to panic sales and purchases at first, it would be the bitcoin that would manage me for the rest of my life right now. But when it comes to work, both panic sales and ambition cause people to move in the wrong direction. This, unfortunately, has a negative effect on both sides.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

People are driven by the fear of losing their investment. Not afraid of someone who invests free money, but those who sell apartments to invest them in bitcoin - shake off any jump in the course and will panic to throw off and sell to stay on the street!  Roll Eyes
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

This can be because of many reasons. Most common reason is panic sell where investors start selling when they see prices dropping due to fear.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

The exact term i guess is sold and not dump. People sold their bitcoin usually in time of maturity just incase they are into long term investment and reached the target price that they needed to let go of their holdings. And in some cases, maybe they need a cash that much that they have to sell their bitcoin even if the price is not right for emergency purposes or maybe some bitcoiners got weak hands and so easy to get panic everytime the bitcoin price just keep on dropping.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

most users dump their coins when they need cash, so rather then taking a loan they prefer to sell their coins for cash but in some cases people dumps them because they want to leave the crypto stuff and sell all their digital stuff for hard cash
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .
It could also be a manipulation strategy also. Some groups of people initiate dump to create panic and when the price dumps big investors take it to their advantage to buy in huge amount to earn huge profit. However, it is reality also that people dump coins due to immediate need of money or some just lose interest and would wanna invest in something else.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Leo_Wolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

I personally do not keep bitcoins for possible their growth in value, but I use them to purchase digital goods and services online. I think that all investing in the hope of rapid growth is not the best strategy.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

I personally do not keep bitcoins for possible their growth in value, but I use them to purchase digital goods and services online. I think that all investing in the hope of rapid growth is not the best strategy.

Negative new coming from the social media and FUD are the reason why people are dumping their bitcoin and doing panic selling because they are afraid of losing their investment and they think that the bitcoin will going to crash.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Well when the price crashes, lots of speculations and analysis are made. Most often, they don't support the bitcoin. As an investor, if you think that bitcoin is going to crash, what do you do? You sell. and this is a domino effect
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

I do not think it's panic because when the bitcoin price is nearly $ 20000, there are not many sellers and they are buying. The downside may be due to some investors snapping profits to other assets such as gold and dollars. And maybe the sharks are deliberately trying to buy back

In my opinion, they predict that BTC will not rise higher in the future. So they locked in at $ 8000 and invested in other high-altcoin lucrative. That's the reality I see in some friends I've been doing so. But I personally believe that BTC will increase strongly in the future.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Those people don't know how to wait. Let's just say that they badly need money, but is it their main source of income? I feel bad for them.
Or maybe they are afraid that their coins will drop to the lowest. This is bitcoin, the prices fluctuates and it is normal. They just don't know how to wait.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:15 AM

I think that reason why people dump their bitcoin is that they need money. I believe in bitcoin and that why I hold it, but if I need money at this moment  I can take loan in bank with 9% rate of interest or sell my bitcoin. So I will rather sell my bitcoin, that is the good reason for "dump" bitcoin, atleast for me.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

i think they need money for emergency and i think maybe thats their ideal price to sell or maybe they want to change to another coin
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

Moreover, they began to fear losing their money, and at first they lost confidence in bitcoin that's why they sell panic just like that. Sell panic is so contributing to the drastic price reduction, they should not need to panic just because of FUD, manipulation etc.
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

First of all pumps and dumps are illegal in the market hence you as a Bitcoin user should not expect deferral agencies to protect you. This brief overview looks into how Bitcoin pumps and dumps work and how you can make money of it but remember that is very risky.
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Because they didn't know yet about bitcoin what willl the benefits on it thats why they too judgemental but let them be they will repent someday.
eleclair

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

Bitcoin pump and dumps work in a very simple yet straightforward manner. Pump and Dump schemes comprise of two groups of people. The first group is players who play by artificially increasing the price of the Bitcoin by endorsing or promoting it. This category of individuals spends their time finding cheap coins to purchase then wait for when they are ready for dumping and build a buzz about the coins. The process of finding and buying cheap coins can take as quick as minutes or as long as hours or even days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: