Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:08:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE top level domain .xyz  (Read 3839 times)
oni.saori (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:33:00 PM

What are you talking about? .xyz is  TLD (top level domain) is it not a free. regular price has ben from 9$ and up depends of registry.
.blogspot, .wordpress, .wix .. is not domain extension. wix is a service for create  website template, and with this service they provide to use subdomain on .wix

yup right

its limited period offer to prompt the website only

do not understand that its free domain
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 04:42:33 PM

thanks! i;m going to register a xyz domain now.
+Maj+

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 04:54:46 PM

Got 1 now , Thanks For Sharing
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:06:29 PM

Nice offer they got in here. I might as well use this domain for setting up my blog or a faucet. Btw, is there any restrictions regarding using this domain for a faucet?
bms2013
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:15:49 PM

Wow!Thank you!I'm going to registered a .xyz 3 domain's  FREE now.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:17:01 PM

Just a quick question, does this domain come up with free hosting? If so, this is a great offer. Thanks for sharing this with us! Smiley

Wow!Thank you!I'm going to registered a .xyz 3 domain's  FREE now.

I think the offer is limited to only 1 domain only.
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:13:41 PM

Do I have to pay to renew yearly and if so does anybody know how much?
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

The first year is offered for free, though I'm not certainly sure what would be the terms after the succeeding year.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:41:52 PM

Now it is your chance to be a part of the Generation XYZ. Join now and get your .xyz domain for FREE! Click here to register:

1. Register here CLICK HERE

2. Go to buy Domain

3. Choose your own domain .XYZ @ Free

4. Done

FREE top level domain .xyz giveaway!

This is an exceptional offer so it has some rules:
1. You must fill valid details needed for domain registration (name, address, etc.)
2. Only 1 (one) .xyz domain is provided per client.
3. If your domain gets canceled for invalid details there is no second chance at getting free .xyz domain.

ENJOY

Note :-

after selected domain

Please enter only correct information about domain owner. Providing incorrect information will result in domain cancellation. Domain will be registered in 2 business days after filling this form.

Thanks for your offer,
but .xyz is not trusted domain name.

If you want to start serious online business, i think you better not choose free .xyz domain.

There are a lot free domain like
.blogspot (google)
.wordpress
.wix
and etc.

What are you talking about, there is no such thing as 'trusted' domain. Domains are neutral, only specific service or site associated with certain address can be untrustworthy. As a proof you can chek this site https://abc.xyz/ - you will see that even Google uses xyz domains.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:48:48 PM

THANKS MATE I JUST OREDERED ONE DOMAIN FOR FREE BUT ITS STILL PENDING I HOPE IT GET ACTIVATED SOON

XYZ IS NOT BAD AS DOMAIN
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

Have you managed to start using your new domain yet or you have just registered them?
I'm planning to start a bitcoin related website, so a free domain would be nice for me to start with.
Another thing is that if I manage to start and get a new website working, I would be happy to know if after a year I have to pay twice or third the price of a normal renewal or not.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 07:59:20 PM

Everyone should be aware that Hostinger's free web hosting is absolute trash. They have hundreds of thousands of clients hogging their servers and they haven't upgraded them in a while.

oni.saori (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:51:33 AM

Have you managed to start using your new domain yet or you have just registered them?
I'm planning to start a bitcoin related website, so a free domain would be nice for me to start with.
Another thing is that if I manage to start and get a new website working, I would be happy to know if after a year I have to pay twice or third the price of a normal renewal or not.

In this case i will suggest you to first transfer the domain from this sitd and go for godaddy or namescheap only

Even i did not trust this site because of poor hosting service

I wil transfer domain name to godaddy and sell it later on that site

Transfer charges are may be about 10$ + 1 tlyear extension free its approximately i dont know exactly

Everyone should be aware that Hostinger's free web hosting is absolute trash. They have hundreds of thousands of clients hogging their servers and they haven't upgraded them in a while.

Its just promo offer limted time

Even its free no charges

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:40:16 AM

Every free hosting is trash.get the domain from them and host it somewhere else?(if they allow external hosting)
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:53:49 AM

This should be considered only by those that are thinking of long term investments but in real life there is no free lunch anywhere.
I will also apply for this while offer last.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:18:26 AM

Now it is your chance to be a part of the Generation XYZ. Join now and get your .xyz domain for FREE! Click here to register:

2. Go to buy Domain

4. Done

1. You must fill valid details needed for domain registration (name, address, etc.)
3. If your domain gets canceled for invalid details there is no second chance at getting free .xyz domain.

ENJOY

after selected domain

Please enter only correct information about domain owner. Providing incorrect information will result in domain cancellation. Domain will be registered in 2 business days after filling this form.

Thanks for your offer,

If you want to start serious online business, i think you better not choose free .xyz domain.

.blogspot (google)
.wordpress
.wix
and etc.

What are you talking about? .xyz is  TLD (top level domain) is it not a free. regular price has ben from 9$ and up depends of registry.
.blogspot, .wordpress, .wix .. is not domain extension. wix is a service for create  website template, and with this service they provide to use subdomain on .wix

Maybe you're right about .wix
But please check more detail about .xyz domain.

A lot scammers use that free domain, and i just give information that .xyz is "not fine" to use if you want make "serious online business".
If you want to use their free domain for others activity except your serious online business.

Then it's fine.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:35:02 PM

I am quite late to know about this offer. I have already bought one .xyz from namecheap for 1$. I may have save that if i have known this in past. Will grab some of those free domain.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3265

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 08:41:43 PM

2. Go to buy Domain

4. Done

ENJOY

after selected domain

Thanks for your offer,

.blogspot (google)
.wordpress
.wix
and etc.

Maybe you're right about .wix
But please check more detail about .xyz domain.

A lot scammers use that free domain, and i just give information that .xyz is "not fine" to use if you want make "serious online business".
If you want to use their free domain for others activity except your serious online business.

Then it's fine.

.xyz is not a free domain. lot scammers use .com or .info domain, but this extension is not "not fine". it's your subjective opinion

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
samuray34amo

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:21:34 AM

Thanks for your info, after seeing your post I went to visit local hostinger and they are offering free. xyz domain too. So it's not only hostinger.in. I've registered some domains there.  Smiley
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:58:10 AM

Thanks for sharing this with us! You are targeting the world market, isn't it? You'd better provide USD pricing! I knows nothing about the rate of RS with other currencies! Am I the only one here?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: