Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42705 times)
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 03:18:16 PM

We are dedicated to providing trust and transparency in a cut throat industry, we have been in the crypto mix for around 5 years and are looking at ways to stabilize the mining ecosystem while at the same time increasing altcoin value. Our next step is our POS Minting Pool... But for now Miner Stats is our priority and this is what we have so far.

We are very excited to report that Steak Cloud now makes it possible for its users to view LIVE STATS - Updated every 10 minutes.

Copy and past the mining address for your supported coin into this field then click on "Go".

You will then see your personal stats page. (LIVE STATS - Updated every 10 minutes)

Please feel free to provide your feedback regarding our new update here or on our main thread... Or both Wink!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178345.40

Regards

Increasing altcoin value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:39:46 AM

Anyone having problem with PandaBank wallet?

every time I try to send transaction, it say that transaction
is "Conflicted". I try to set higher trans. fee but this not help.

I cant send single PND from my wallet and every time must to
reset peers and blockchain to see Pandacoins in my wallet    Angry

Any solution?
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:24:13 PM

What version of PandaBank are you using and what os?  You should be sure to backup your wallet.dat
You can visit #DigitalPandacoin  or #pandacoinpnd on irc for assistance or email support@DigitalPandacoin.org
If your wallet thinks it tried to spend some inputs that are still not confirmed by the network due to your wallet not syncing or attempted double spend, it can give you conflicted.
You can check the blockchain to be sure what your Balance is according to the Pandacoin Blockchain here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/ and as long as you have your private key(s) it can be resolved.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:29:26 PM

Hello Panda community,

We are thrilled to see the positive feedback here as we do with many of the altcoins we are working with, especially those who see the true value in the service we offer. Talking about services, Steak Cloud are in the process of launching a new service that will truly embrace the name which is Steak Cloud.

What does this service aim to improve upon?

1. Help to clear at least 50% of all pos coins off of exchanges
2. Panda holders that are not able to run a wallet 24/7 so not staking
3. Stop exchanges from staking large volumes of coin

Why should I use such a service?

1. We will give pos coin holders the opportunity to make their coins work for them
2. No need to worry about computers restarting and coins not staking
3. No system speed issues due to wallets using CPU resources
4. Steak Cloud will not sell any POS profits it makes in staking fees in the first three moths and will not dump coins at any point after 3 months

Steak Cloud are changing the way communities think about proof of steak coins by adding more dimensions to user involvement, as such we would like to extend an opportunity for Panda to be part of the BETA of our cloud staking service "Steak Cloud".

This is a great opportunity for Pandacoin value to improve organically, no pumps, no dumps, just Steak Cloud.

Regards

Increasing Altcoin Value

Wow sounds very interesting, I have had a good experience so far using the steakcloud.com multipool and receiving Pandacoin payouts so would be more than happy to support the BETA of our cloud staking service "Steak Cloud" too.

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:31:51 PM

We are dedicated to providing trust and transparency in a cut throat industry, we have been in the crypto mix for around 5 years and are looking at ways to stabilize the mining ecosystem while at the same time increasing altcoin value. Our next step is our POS Minting Pool... But for now Miner Stats is our priority and this is what we have so far.

We are very excited to report that Steak Cloud now makes it possible for its users to view LIVE STATS - Updated every 10 minutes.

Copy and past the mining address for your supported coin into this field then click on "Go".

You will then see your personal stats page. (LIVE STATS - Updated every 10 minutes)

Please feel free to provide your feedback regarding our new update here or on our main thread... Or both Wink!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1178345.40

Regards

Increasing altcoin value

Thanks and good work steakcloud.com, it is always nice to get your up to date stats fast and easy!

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:48:44 PM

Great to see an old coin coming back to life  Grin Panda coin used to be a great coin with many features. Especially its easy-to-use feature, Everything is done in few simple clicks  Grin
cat2

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:51:31 PM

Pretty sure this is a full shift payout from Steak Cloud with 1 Antminer s3 averaging 494.77 GH/S = 160246.41829073 PND
The 1st payout looked like from a partial shift and was much smaller.
Maybe we can mine our way thru that 2 Satoshi sell wall on Bleutrade. Bit by bit!  Cheesy

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:20:10 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 08:27:35 PM by Bitdonator

What version of PandaBank are you using and what os?  You should be sure to backup your wallet.dat
You can visit #DigitalPandacoin  or #pandacoinpnd on irc for assistance or email support@DigitalPandacoin.org
If your wallet thinks it tried to spend some inputs that are still not confirmed by the network due to your wallet not syncing or attempted double spend, it can give you conflicted.
You can check the blockchain to be sure what your Balance is according to the Pandacoin Blockchain here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/ and as long as you have your private key(s) it can be resolved.

I use latest PandaBank version (3.0.2.0) on Win 8.
Tried both, setup and standalone wallets, tried all mods,
Lite, hybrid and classic but nothing help.

Have some unconfirmed and conflicted transactions older than
10 days.
Il try to export all priv keys. and import in Android wallet.
Hope this will help.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:04:15 AM

I`ve seen some volume for panda on yobit, looks like it's coming back.

Keep buying PND, it could grow big, really big in my opinion!  Wink

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PND/BTC
rastab48

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:37:32 PM

What version of PandaBank are you using and what os?  You should be sure to backup your wallet.dat
You can visit #DigitalPandacoin  or #pandacoinpnd on irc for assistance or email support@DigitalPandacoin.org

I use latest PandaBank version (3.0.2.0) on Win 8.
Tried both, setup and standalone wallets, tried all mods,
Lite, hybrid and classic but nothing help.

Have some unconfirmed and conflicted transactions older than
10 days.
Il try to export all priv keys. and import in Android wallet.
Hope this will help.

Anyone having problem with PandaBank wallet?

every time I try to send transaction, it say that transaction
is "Conflicted". I try to set higher trans. fee but this not help.

I cant send single PND from my wallet and every time must to
reset peers and blockchain to see Pandacoins in my wallet    Angry

Any solution?

I installed a new hard drive in my PC on 10/12 and was having issues with the wallet as well. It simply would NOT re-sync properly for the past 6 days. Finally it synced up over night last night. I went to Settings --> Options ---> Advanced --> Reset Blockchain.

This was after multiple re-installs and manually deleting all the data (except wallet.dat of course) under %appdata%/roaming/pandacoin... which you would think would have the same effect.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:38:02 PM

The next DOGE  Cheesy
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:07:19 PM

This coins is definitely getting more and more exciting by the day passes. It is already 2 satoshi, and it's growing in volume.

By the time it hits the masses, it will be considerably higher. The excitement is on.
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:51:23 AM

This coins is definitely getting more and more exciting by the day passes. It is already 2 satoshi, and it's growing in volume.

By the time it hits the masses, it will be considerably higher. The excitement is on.

Alrighty then. Let it be so.
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:23:08 AM

Problem with wallet solved.  Smiley

Priv. keys imported into fresh created
Wallet dat. file. Everything works fine.

Go, go PandaCoin :-)
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:09:35 PM

The next DOGE  Cheesy

No as many supporters.
DigitalPandacoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 06:36:15 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 02:25:29 PM by DigitalPandacoin

Added to the developing DigitalPandacoin.org website a couple of new links on the links page here http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/index.php/links/
New developing alternate official Pandacoin website:  http://www.pandacoin.ml/
and http://steakcloud.com/ Proof Of Stake Mining Platform
OrientA

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:56:46 PM

He does not want PND.
Dextther

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:40:49 PM

Hello,
I want to mine this coin, can you help me?
rastab48

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:31:55 AM

Hello,

PND cannot be mined directly, only through a multipool like SteakCloud.
OrientA

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:46:47 AM

Hello,

PND cannot be mined directly, only through a multipool like SteakCloud.

You use the multipool to mine other coins, then the pool operator sell other coins and buy PND to send to the miner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: