Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42705 times)
cat2

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:33:39 PM

Hello,
I want to mine this coin, can you help me?

Go to steakcloud and read the getting started section. It is very easy. There are only a couple of panda addresses showing. If more people don't point at least 1 or 2 miners to this pool they will probably delist pnd. If you are still having trouble post type of miner, software and start command if applicable and we will try to help. Better to use public forum so others can benefit.

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 11:47:15 AM

Still testing but everything seems fairly solid now, links have changed but keep an eye on http://crypto-with.in/ even though it is under construction still.   Pandacoin Faucet for free hourly Pandacoin http://faucets.crypto-with.in/pandacoin/   have some fun trying our in beta test Pandacoin games http://wheels.crypto-with.in/pandacoin/  http://dice.crypto-with.in/pandacoin/

Pandacoin is primary reason for developing the CWI-Multicoin android wallet to be beta released soon for public use, however many other cryptos will also benefit and be supported.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:17:19 PM

Need buy support for Pandacoin.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:26:53 AM

Definitely, try promoting it on social media, and on the forum where people talk about altcoins. This is a great project, looking forward for it.
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:11:53 AM

Is there any reason why previous developers abandoned this coin? I thought this coin has resurrected twice now.
rastab48

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:12:56 PM

Is there any reason why previous developers abandoned this coin? I thought this coin has resurrected twice now.

The first time it was "abandoned" was IMO just due to lack of community interest. PND was originally launched as an "anti-Wolong" coin. When it succeeded in that mission the community pretty much dumped it. However a short time later it saw a revival with what seemed to be a very adept development team and it rose from the ashes. To the best of my knowledge there was some shenanigans behind the scenes from one of the devs, and when he left it had a sort of domino effect on the rest. We never really got a clear explanation as to why. This time, however, the community hasn't given up on the coin and has stepped up to the plate to restore it to it's former glory.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:40:09 AM

This coin needs a revival, it is a very good coin in my views. A dedicated and serious dev team is needed, I can see this coin having a big future.
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:08:08 PM

We just need OLD DEV team back.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:57:46 PM

any way to import priv. key from paper wallet into Android PND wallet?

There is no option
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:17:36 PM

Looks like the DEV is working on something, looking forward for new addons!
joeya1k

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:01:08 PM

lucky winners tonight
DigitalPandacoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 07:08:01 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 07:20:52 PM by DigitalPandacoin

any way to import priv. key from paper wallet into Android PND wallet?

There is no option
I think it is possible but not easy.  You have to put your private key in a special format for a wallet restore.
We are running a Electrum server now for Pandacoin, hoping to have electrum wallets for Pandacoin with the ability to  import a Paper wallet.. Private keys etc.
For now you have to use a Pandacoin qt, daemon or a PandaBank to import a Paper wallet / Private keys
DigitalPandacoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

New Pandacoin payments support and services available through https://cointopay.com/
For Merchants and Consumers in a nutshell:
Make- and Receive Online payments
Buy and Sell Coins directly
Support for all crypto currencies like BitCoin, Pandacoin…
24×7 operational support for customers
Pay out in currency of choice
Free service: T-Zero instant Crypto payment technology
Your advantages with Cointopay in a nutshell:
Fully functional web wallet
Best possible exchange rates
Multiple crypto coin trading pairs
Real time balance sheet and dashboard
Full REAPI Support for your site and application
Personal Data encryption for high anonymity function
Autonomy mode
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:51:27 PM

New Pandacoin payments support and services available through https://cointopay.com/
For Merchants and Consumers in a nutshell:
Make- and Receive Online payments
Buy and Sell Coins directly
Support for all crypto currencies like BitCoin, Pandacoin…
24×7 operational support for customers
Pay out in currency of choice
Free service: T-Zero instant Crypto payment technology
Your advantages with Cointopay in a nutshell:
Fully functional web wallet
Best possible exchange rates
Multiple crypto coin trading pairs
Real time balance sheet and dashboard
Full REAPI Support for your site and application
Personal Data encryption for high anonymity function
Autonomy mode

Yes, a coin always needs some place where it can be spent. So now that people can spend their PND, it will gain tremendously in value i believe.

I would not be surprized if PND would go to  10-20 satoshi in the following days.
cat2

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:56:04 PM

My laptop broke. I have a wallet.dat that is a few weeks old and may be able to recover the wallet.dat from the laptop.
Does it matter which I use? if I use the older one wont it be updated and correct once I finish downloading the blockchain?

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:47:05 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2015, 02:57:41 PM by jommy99

My laptop broke. I have a wallet.dat that is a few weeks old and may be able to recover the wallet.dat from the laptop.
Does it matter which I use? if I use the older one wont it be updated and correct once I finish downloading the blockchain?

You are probably fine with the older wallet.dat backup for the most part, but it is better to have the latest good backup for a few reasons.  Your wallet.dat contains more than your private and public keys aka addresses it also keeps your personal labels you have given to them as well as your change addresses.  Your Pandabank starts with 100 change addresses, it uses them to receive the change from your transactions, when needed new change addresses are also generated and added to your active wallet.dat.  Change addresses added could be missing in an older backup of your wallet.dat and although they are yours using the old backup potentially would not have them, leaving you with a smaller balance and the possibility of losing those change address PND.  If you added new addresses yourself or labels since the last backup they could be missing after restoring a PandaBank from an old backup.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ZorroPai

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:35:06 PM

Hi,

Please help me.

I have a public and a private key.
What should I do to get my coins to an exchange?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:11:57 PM

Hi,

Please help me.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Zorro

Its simple, just download and install wallet and let it sync.
Once it synced, press Help in your wallet and then open Debug window.

Click on console and type importprivkey, press space and type your private key. Press Enter.
Your PND balance will show in your wallet. Now you can send to your address from exchange
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:45:54 AM

Any news and updates about the coin. It would be nice to see some developments, this coin has really so much hidden potential in it.
ZorroPai

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:51:56 AM

Hi,

Please help me.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Zorro

Its simple, just download and install wallet and let it sync.
Once it synced, press Help in your wallet and then open Debug window.

Click on console and type importprivkey, press space and type your private key. Press Enter.
Your PND balance will show in your wallet. Now you can send to your address from exchange

Hello Bitdonator,

I downloaded the Windows-Wallet and everything worked fine until there where some thousend blocks left to sync.
Than I got an errormessage and it stated to inform dev about it. Unfortunately I did not save the message.

If I start the wallet again it goes on with stacking beginning with some 600,000 blocks but it stops after a short time and shuts down.

@Dev please check and update the Windows-Wallet because it does not sync completely.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: