Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42717 times)
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 02:56:10 PM

Hello PND community, we have a great news today.

PND can be listed on new big exchange in next days,
but we need about 0.3 BTC to pay for listing.
We can do this together, with your support.

Here is donation address for this purpose:
1LkBDf2WqrfJZxQ9LhpH5P7yCmgww8Pp9P

All unused bitcoins will be used to buy PND for giveaways,
promotion, faucets etc.

Keen to help. jommy99 would you mind confirming this address and request is legit first tho please.

Everything will be transparent and PND can hit new exchange in less than 10 days.
One of option is to buy PND with unused BTC and burn them, that will give more value to PandaCoin.
We only need 10 PND holders to donate only 0.03 BTC to make that possible.

PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 02:59:33 PM

Hello PND community, we have a great news today.

PND can be listed on new big exchange in next days,
but we need about 0.3 BTC to pay for listing.
We can do this together, with your support.

Here is donation address for this purpose:
1LkBDf2WqrfJZxQ9LhpH5P7yCmgww8Pp9P

All unused bitcoins will be used to buy PND for giveaways,
promotion, faucets etc.

Details matter, Which Exchange are we talking about?

All we can say its a very popular exchange with big trading volume.
If we say all details, other coin developers will know about our plans and we will
need much, much more bitcoins to get listed, and will need to wait more time for listing.

After we raise fund and get listed,
we will explain why we hide name of this exchange from public.  Wink

I'm guessing YoBit, also I can fork Blackcoin to Panda, change the definition of one PND in the GUI and RPC, piece of cake

PND is already on YoBit  Smiley
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PND/BTC
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

PND is already on YoBit  Smiley

Yes. People need to trade it, it is really a good coin. Any ideas how to raise awareness of traders about PND?
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:05:27 PM

PND is already on YoBit  Smiley

Yes. People need to trade it, it is really a good coin. Any ideas how to raise awareness of traders about PND?

Yes, it is a good coin.
Problem is Too Many of a Good Coin. Which is why the price will stay so low.
Available Supply
32,514,916,898 PND

A reverse split or swap is the only way to increase value.
Would like to see its numbers divided by 33, so that there would be less than 1 billion coins, then we could get some upward price movement going and others would want this coin as it would be rarer.
Coins with over 2 billion in number, their prices just get crushed due to over supply.
You could even raise the interest rate afterwards which would draw more users.
This is the only thing that would make me buy more , as I already have millions of panda, and no need to buy more, unless a reverse split decrease the amount I own, which would be fine since it would allow the value to increase later and get us trading back in the BTC markets instead of the crappy Ltc markets, where we now reside.
Also if we could get a newer version of the panda wallet that did not try to work like a bank, it kind of sucks because it is completely different than every other wallet used.

My 2 panda.

jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:39:20 PM

Idea is good. Now we need decide whether PND will decrees by 1:500/1000/10000

We will need a exchange and time frame of at least 2 months for all PND users to send coins to exchange and get a swap done.

We shouldn't forget there were lots of coins with old dev's which either needs to be burned or get them exchanged. Absolutely yes, we will need new Panda Wallet.

Since most of PND has been mined, putting higher interest on coins after switch will make coin more secure because of wallets online.

When is the swap?
DuckYeah!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:17:36 AM

You know what! Screw waiting, I suggest CLONE SHADOWCOIN - IMPORT DA ANON AND DA HOLLY PANDA!!!!!!!!!!! And rename it to BlankToken (BNLK) and work on a Panda 2.0 that eradicates the panda.

To swap, I suggest make a Google Form and make users give up their privkeys and them give em new coinz

EDIT: Sorry, I'm high
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 02:26:09 PM

We like idea of making new coin with much lower supply, for swaping with PandaCoin.
Coin will be launched in 2016. ,so existing PND user have enough time to hear about swap
and acumulate more PND. All swaped PND will be burned.

One of the idea is to make swap in a few stages, like Steps coin.
In first stage, you can get 1 new coin for (example) 1000 PND.

In second stage, you get 1 coin for 1500 PND, in third stage 1 coin for 2000 PND etc...
This will give more and more value to new coin and also more value to
rest of Pandacoins, which will continue to exist.
So, new coin can be 50% premined (for swaping), and other 50% can be optained
by staking or mining.

Soon we will open new PRE ANN thread for new coin to discus about
coin specification and all possible solutions.

Anyone have idea for coin name?
Maybe Panda-shares or something similar...

DuckYeah!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:39:45 PM

We like idea of making new coin with much lower supply, for swaping with PandaCoin.
Coin will be launched in 2016. ,so existing PND user have enough time to hear about swap

In second stage, you get 1 coin for 1500 PND, in third stage 1 coin for 2000 PND etc...
by staking or mining.

Anything, except animals
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:10:04 PM

One of the most important thing now is to find good
coin developer. 

Also, we plan to implement some interesting features in coin.
More anonymity and maybe chat or something similar.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:21:54 PM

by staking or mining.

This is awesome news!

Thats mean that PND will have value of 2000 satoshi and more, no ?
Time to buy more PND, its dirty cheap  Cheesy
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:25:56 PM

Exciting to see all these interesting and potentially very lucrative ideas. I salute you. However, I hate to rain on anybody's parade, but I am still extremely suspicious of just who's on this forum and/or behind it. There could easily be some of the same scumbags who sold us down the river and completely screwed us and this coin. I am sure of it. Aren't you? I know you can't really vet them out, but I want them to know, we are all watching. You scammers who ruined it for everybody, some of which I am sure are right here, right now, are a disgrace to people who just want a way to earn some decent legal money, maybe even a small fortune. So, I am skeptical, you better believe it.
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 07:09:07 PM

Exciting to see all these interesting and potentially very lucrative ideas. I salute you. However, I hate to rain on anybody's parade, but I am still extremely suspicious of just who's on this forum and/or behind it. There could easily be some of the same scumbags who sold us down the river and completely screwed us and this coin. I am sure of it. Aren't you? I know you can't really vet them out, but I want them to know, we are all watching. You scammers who ruined it for everybody, some of which I am sure are right here, right now, are a disgrace to people who just want a way to earn some decent legal money, maybe even a small fortune. So, I am skeptical, you better believe it.

As we say early, we will say once again:

We are not same guys who back here to scam you again. We are part of Pandacoin community
who invest too much money, time and hope for this coin. We just trying to cut our losses, and help others
to do same.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:03:41 PM

We are not same guys who back here to scam you again. We are part of Pandacoin community
who invest too much money, time and hope for this coin. We just trying to cut our losses, and help others
to do same.

I will accept that. Hope is the most powerful wonder drug of all time. Thanks for responding. I am currently staking my brains off.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:24:25 PM

This is awesome news!

Thats mean that PND will have value of 2000 satoshi and more, no ?
Time to buy more PND, its dirty cheap  Cheesy

Yep keep buying PND, it can really go to 1000 satoshi if the people put enough hard work into it!
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

no PND will be 10,000 or 100,000/PND Satoshi after swap
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:51:36 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 01:34:03 AM by Pelgoran98

by staking or mining.

Anything, except animals

I TOTALLY agree, ANYTHING except animals. How serious are we? Animals, as much as we love them, do not work with coins IMHO, especially a cutesy corny panda bear. We need something drop-dead serious and powerful. I have been a product namer in the past. I just know that since there are THREE kinds of Pandacoins, we need to move drastically away from that confusing brand. Think power, opportunity, hope, new, exciting, groundbreaking, potentially lucrative, very advantageous, cutting edge, bold, brazen, a new day, something people can sink their teeth, hearts and minds into. And, what if we were ever lucky enough to be accepted by Alibaba? They only did what, $14 billion on "Singles Day?!"
skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:29:51 AM

to do same.

Definite ETA for the Pandacoin swap?

DuckYeah!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:35:11 AM

to do same.

Definite ETA for the Pandacoin swap?

I don't think pressuring the dev into giving a definitive date might be a good idea.

Also, BlankTokens sound kinda kickass
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:38:01 AM

Just saw this brand new thread. I have been holding PandaCoin for sometime already. I used the Android wallet and it seem that my coin is still inside. Luckily that I did not uninstall the application. I am following this thread for updates regrading the swap.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 07:49:31 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 09:12:33 AM by pjcltd

Hi Guys
i have been following what you are unto with Pandacoin
and if you are looking for an Exchange to help you out with your swap
then https://btcpool.exchange  will help you out.

we can load up the exchange with your new coin and put up a market with a sell order
for old panda to new panda only.

this way your user base can just do the coin swap when ever they want to.

let me know if this would help you out or not

thanks
Paul

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: