Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42709 times)
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:28:55 PM

What could actually be a nice thing to promote would be a Panda gambling site. Lets say it has like Dice, BJ and maybe a few other games. The kicker would be that the Bankroll is owned either by the dev team or made by a community donation.
The bankroll would never be touched (meaning noone could withdraw from it unless you win from the site). So if the player looses it would stay there till someone wins. This means an estimated 1-2% of the wagered would effectively be "burned". It would in theory help to reduce the coins in circulation a bit. Maybe not even let it stake to further decrease the coins added by year ?
HE could be a bit over the 1% we got as standard now, maybe 2% ? Maybe add some other perks to it also to increase player amount.

Just an idea, not sure what people would think bout it.

Your idea has merit, but let me just say: I do not think a coin should be linked to any kind of gambling. For a lot of countries, that is totally illegal. And, if we want to hit the big time, we need to be accepted all over the world for everything under the sun that is legal, has credibility, is widely used, etc. Gambling is just too fraught with regulations, the gaming industry, big money, droves of lawyers, etc. Not knocking you at all. It takes this type of brainstorming to get places, though. Thanks.
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:38:32 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 01:55:36 PM by Pelgoran98

What could actually be a nice thing to promote would be a Panda gambling site. Lets say it has like Dice, BJ and maybe a few other games. The kicker would be that the Bankroll is owned either by the dev team or made by a community donation.
The bankroll would never be touched (meaning noone could withdraw from it unless you win from the site). So if the player looses it would stay there till someone wins. This means an estimated 1-2% of the wagered would effectively be "burned". It would in theory help to reduce the coins in circulation a bit. Maybe not even let it stake to further decrease the coins added by year ?
HE could be a bit over the 1% we got as standard now, maybe 2% ? Maybe add some other perks to it also to increase player amount.

Your idea has merit, but let me just say: I do not think a coin should be linked to any kind of gambling. For a lot of countries, that is totally illegal. And, if we want to hit the big time, we need to be accepted all over the world for everything under the sun that is legal, has credibility, is widely used, etc. Gambling is just too fraught with regulations, the gaming industry, big money, droves of lawyers, etc. Not knocking you at all. It takes this type of brainstorming to get places, though. Thanks.

Let me add: I believe we are putting the cart before the horse, for until we know who is behind this PND revival, and the entire, yes ENTIRE story, none of the rest of this matters. You start at the foundation, not with ways to potentially enrich those who took us for all we were worth before. We obviously did not know the whole story then, either, until it was too late. If what we are trying to do is to have any chance, it must be the most understood, simple, and TRANSPARENT venture in the HISTORY of the CryptoCoin Industry. The more we know, the farther we'll go. Knowledge is power. Let us be the shining example to all other coins. How about that, for a change? We have a lot of bad reputation and karma to overcome. Truth is the only thing that might begin the long journey back to what we used to be so excited about. Otherwise, we are doomed: Fool me once, shame on YOU. Fool me twice, shame on ME.

Unless we are going to stay with PND, maybe CredCoin, TrustCoin, and it might even be to our advantage to admit that we used to be PND. Like, CredCoin (formerly PND).....and stay with a "turning over a new leaf" theme, if that's possible. Remember, Bitcoin is thriving on a foundation of shit, so why can't we shovel ours out and begin again? Well, we can, IF we become more trustworthy than any other coin. I wish that could be our mantra, First and foremost. Maybe I'm full of it. Here's some more name ideas: HopeCoin, TransparoCoin, TransparentCoin, LongevityCoin, ClearCoin, TrustMust, NewStart, MorphCoin, RevCoin, SureCoin, ReliantCoin, AssureCoin, IntegriCoin, SolidCoin.......now, it's your turn. Thanks very much. And then again, maybe you can't breathe life into a dead horse.
yofevo1

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:19:25 AM

how r u PND ?  Cheesy
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:08:31 PM

Ok so how are we going with the project. Op any updates?
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:59:46 PM

Yes that is for certain. It was just an idea that could work at some point once everything is up and running. But as say'd first we need to know what is going on and who is actually behind this new coin and move in general. I really hope this goes well and their motives and clear and they focus on bringing the Panda back to life!
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:20:27 AM

Yes that is for certain. It was just an idea that could work at some point once everything is up and running. But as say'd first we need to know what is going on and who is actually behind this new coin and move in general. I really hope this goes well and their motives and clear and they focus on bringing the Panda back to life!

I`m supporting PND, that is for sure, and there are many more investors who do! Smiley
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:02:35 PM

hello i want to sell 6 million PND,  anyone want to buy? pm me if u interest

Better hold it and wait for summer swap Wink

Your PND bag can reach 10x value
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

Right now it really seems to be the best option to just hold and stake what you have as it is pretty tricky to get a good price for your PND. I really hope the swap that is coming brings something new to the table and lets the price take off. It is pretty hard to say what is needed tho as there is a coin for everything lol.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 04:36:30 PM

Is it needed to perform a swap at all? The network is still in good health  Huh

Just update the alert keys, and the checkpoint server... And continue to build things on the current source. When done right, even the name can be changed without swapping..

I can help out with some some stuff if needed...
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:37:46 PM

Hello PandaCoin,

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

Yep, we are holding hard too, 10 satoshi is on the horizon pretty soon!
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:06:53 PM

Hello everybody and sorry for no word from us past two weeks,
we are very busy with some crypto related projects we are going to launch
in the future... some of those services are connected with our lovely PandaCoin  Cheesy

We want to wish you happy new Panda year  Wink
Yes, this is the year of big changes for PandaCoin.

We read discusion in this tread since our last post and there is some interesting suggestions
for new coin. Please, discus about new coin in proper thread, so we have
all things in one thread.

PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:28:34 PM

There is already Pandacoin dice site developed by jommy99:
http://dice.crypto-with.in/pandacoin

and interesting wheel game:
http://wheels.crypto-with.in/pandacoin/

We are going to update OP with this links,
and maybe open thread in gambling section
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

in the future... some of those services are connected with our lovely PandaCoin  Cheesy

We read discusion in this tread since our last post and there is some interesting suggestions

Nice to see that you are back! It is totally understandable (as you sayd some projects but i am sure the holidays played a part of it also) but i hope you will be more active from now on. When you sayd the projects will be connected to PND, did you mean the new coin that is being developed or is it for the PND that remains also.
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:30:47 PM

Nice to see that you are back! It is totally understandable (as you sayd some projects but i am sure the holidays played a part of it also) but i hope you will be more active from now on. When you sayd the projects will be connected to PND, did you mean the new coin that is being developed or is it for the PND that remains also.

Yes, the holidays also is the reason of our inactivity here.  Wink
We work on services for both coin
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:31:01 PM

Yes i understand that there is and i have even played on both of the sites. What i was saying with that post is that the losses that players take would stay with the house. You could only take a away from the house if you won, so its kind of like a semi-burn address where the HE is burn %. But lets leave that fr the future Smiley
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:32:41 PM

Yes, no problem. I see you become member rank, now people wont complain about newbie accounts anymore.

I think the sentiment is becoming strong and bullish, PND can go up anytime now.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:56:58 PM

When we can expect new coin release and swap?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:06:42 AM

Where is wolong ? I miss that guy Cheesy

Hopefully PandaCoin gets a re-invigoration.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:53:52 AM

It is getting exciting, it can go up in price any time now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: