Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42709 times)
milo69

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

Has anyone thought of the idea of re-launching PND as an ERC-20 token on Ethereum?  I thought I heard somewhere of at least one other coin attempting a re-launch in this fashion.

jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Use some of your Pandacoin to Vote on whether or not the community should support getting Pandacoin listed at https://poswallet.com.
http://cryptodepot.org/digital-pandacoin-vote/

Pandacoin seems to be moving up the list at poswallet.com nicely and all indications suggest the community is in favor of being listed, so please help by voting directly for Pandacoin at https://poswallet.com Add Coin. You can vote once per day once you create an account.  We have added some chart features to our Vote pages at http://cryptodepot.org  and are experimenting with new Internet of things / Data on the Pandacoin blockchain pages. We should have several examples for everyone to see before long, a simple example we are playing with is here http://cryptodepot.org/ttest/test1.html this one simply registers Pandacoin amounts as temperature readings.  Also looking at having text messages encoded as transaction amounts to represent ASCII text characters. Our Pandacoin Electrum wallet is a fairly easy way to transact from a list or text file using the Tools Pay to Many feature while we experiment and evolve the project further.

Thanks for your efforts. Is there a way Pandacoin can implement SegWit in the future?

SegWit is interesting and could save us all disk space for our blockchain...  We have SegWit code in our latest Electrum wallet from Bitcoin, it may be why we can't seem to import paper wallets with it yet. We will keep our stable Electrum wallet version, which everything works fine on available also. We are looking into  SegWit deeper, if anyone thinks we should be looking at implementing SegWit in our PandaBank please consider voting.
http://cryptodepot.org/digital-pandacoin-segwit-vote/

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

PANDACOIN has a twitter ? I think new devs must create a telegram and slack account.
Good luck for the next

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

PANDACOIN has a twitter ? I think new devs must create a telegram and slack account.
Good luck for the next
We have a couple of old and not active Twitter accounts, we do need to create and keep updated a new one.
My twitter if anyone wants it is @jommy99, I try to tweet relevant Crypto, and IOT information and not often enough but Pandacoin related too.

We have a Slack account https://pandacoinpnd.slack.com/ but haven't promoted or developed it much so far, if anyone is interested in helping with it, we can always use more team members.

Has everyone seen some of what's developing at http://cryptodepot.org/
We have two solid Electrum servers supporting Pandacoin electrums now, if anyone else would like to host one we can help them to do so.
Windows xp -10 Pandacoin electrum wallets are available and now a very nice Android Pandacoin electrum wallet too!

We are Working on a Vending machine interface project for supporting Pandacoin as well as experimenting with putting key data on our blockchain and developing a dashboard or web pages to see data and graphs..

Our New PandaBank 3.0.4 has been out for awhile with new checkpoints and nodes...
I Have been watching closely the Pandacoin network the past few days and see more new PandaBanks running.
Places our Pandacoin nodes have been running off and on have been growing too!

United States, Thailand, Germany, Canada, Australia, France, United Kingdom, Romania, New Zealand, China,
India, Russian Federation, Serbia, Nigeria, Israel, Malaysia, Singapore, Belgium, Norway, Austria, Slovakia,
Poland, Argentina, Japan, Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, Finland, Sweden, Brazil, undefined, Greece,
Ukraine, Lithuania, Denmark.

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
milo69

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:31:33 AM

I would be willing to give 15 million PND to a GROUP of devs that are serious about re-ignighting this coin with a decent reboot roadmap.

Who's with me?  Who else would be willing to put up a bounty to pool up enough of a stake to get some serious business strategy and comittment behind a re-brand?  If DOGECOIN can go from 20 sats to nearly 200 at the time of this writing, I see no reason why PND shouldn't be the equivalent meme of Asia.

sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:33:45 AM

good project , succes
and waiting  get event
joeya1k

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:04:45 PM

I have made donations to the old panda team in the past, before PND was listed on mintpal and before WhalePanda showed up. I'll be happy to do it again for new devs with a plan, count me in for 15 million PND.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:12:21 PM

oh no, 1 satoshi/PND
astralgoat

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:37:52 PM

I would be willing to give 15 million PND to a GROUP of devs that are serious about re-ignighting this coin with a decent reboot roadmap.

Who's with me?  Who else would be willing to put up a bounty to pool up enough of a stake to get some serious business strategy and comittment behind a re-brand?  If DOGECOIN can go from 20 sats to nearly 200 at the time of this writing, I see no reason why PND shouldn't be the equivalent meme of Asia.

I would glady put up 15 million PND to a group of developers as well that have a serious plan and are committed to turning this thing around. Looking at it now it's obvious it's going nowhere. Even basic things like broken links in the OP and links on the website that lead to "The Way Back Machine" from archives of the old site from 2014. I'm not knocking the current "developer" as I understand this is probably not a full time gig or they may not be that devoted to it (which is perfectly understandable) but Panda needs a TEAM that is fully devoted to and that can work on a real plan to get Panda back to where it once was. If I remember correctly this was once in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap, now it's 400+ down the list. Anyone looking at investing in crypro certainly isn't going to be buying much of Panda in it's current state, not with all the other great offerings out there at the moment.

BachMann

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

This is a great buy for speculators. In the current buying frenzy we might soon see 1sat buyorders. If you count ltc/doge markets on cryptopia it already happened.

Developments can happen fast, the fundamentals seem kinda solid as far as i can tell, theres dead links, inactive devs but network and wallet work there's a few invested parties(mostly jommy?), a small not very active community and a very very low price.

Does anybody have experience trading on yobit or bitcoin thailand? I like cryptopia but there is no pnd/btc market (yet?) and very little volume.

Thanks Jommy for keeping pandacoin alive.
astralgoat

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:00:06 AM

I think we should start a new thread since I'm guessing that no one who's actively working on Panda has access to the OP since it was started by someone who seemingly is long gone. If I remember correctly he's the one that sold the Twiiter account. I would be happy to maintain the OP and keep all the links up to date and also post everything new that's happening with Panda.

We also need a Twitter account and someone to maintain it and keep it active and up to date and someone to maintain/develop the website among other things. Can't expect Jommy99 to do all this and work on the wallet etc.

Would also be cool if part of the transaction fees could go to actual save Panda Bears. Like donated to something like Pandas International.

https://www.pandasinternational.org/

Let's Make Panda Great Again!

astralgoat

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:14:43 AM

I just sent a request to Coinmarketcap to update their links for the Pandacoin website and explorer. Both links on their site are very old and dead links.
Fpsacha

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

Holy shit. i cant believe pnd is back. I was one of the first miner with like 6 gpu back in the day. Everything i have is in PND.

I hope we can get some buy order soon !
newaltcoin2017

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

Can PND reach to 100 or 1000 satoshi?
I bought 2 million on Yobit.
Fpsacha

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:35:06 PM

nah. doubt it. Even 2 satoshi would be good. I have 124 millions so 1 satoshi is still a lot to me.
Caze

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

Could anyone care to explain why when I tried to move small amounts (10 PND) to Cryptopia, I got the error that I may have already spent those coins and my balance kept going down by huge amounts? Now the blockchain explorer shows (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/block.dws?1861310.htm) that my balance has gone down and that I've sent about 2 million PND to some random addresses. The coins I sent to Cryptopia have also appeared there despite the error and PandaBank saying the transaction was conflicted. Can't see current balance in PandaBank yet as I'm currently redownloading the blockchain.
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 12:01:53 AM by jommy99

Could anyone care to explain why when I tried to move small amounts (10 PND) to Cryptopia, I got the error that I may have already spent those coins and my balance kept going down by huge amounts? Now the blockchain explorer shows (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/block.dws?1861310.htm) that my balance has gone down and that I've sent about 2 million PND to some random addresses. The coins I sent to Cryptopia have also appeared there despite the error and PandaBank saying the transaction was conflicted. Can't see current balance in PandaBank yet as I'm currently redownloading the blockchain.

It looks like you were either far from synced up or had a local problem on your PandaBank when you were sending the 10, you seemed to send out a bunch of 10 PND transactions.  The random addresses you sent to should be your own change addresses, when PandaBank sends it finds an appropriate input(s) and usually there is more than required so the remainder goes to one of your change addresses. You should see your full balance again once you are fully synched up.  Always keep a backup of your wallet.dat and I would keep one off the pc's hard disk even, for maximum safety in case the hard drive should fail or be failing.  Your wallet.dat contains your private key and all your addresses and labels and even though it is not that large a file contains everything you need to recover your PandaBank and accounts / balances.

Let us know if you need help, or have questions or concerns.  There are ways to speed up your re-sync effort if you want using a snapshot or bootstrap file.  There is also an installer that makes it fast and easy to install the latest PandaBank with a recent snapshot just be sure to have your wallet.dat backed up and safe.   There is also a commandline option -rescan to rescan your PandaBank that can re scan your wallet against its copy of the blockchain..

Caze

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:00:05 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 10:15:21 PM by Caze

It looks like you were either far from synced up or had a local problem on your PandaBank when you were sending the 10, you seemed to send out a bunch of 10 PND transactions.  The random addresses you sent to should be your own change addresses, when PandaBank sends it finds an appropriate input(s) and usually their is more than required so the remainder goes to one of your change addresses. You should see your full balance again once you are fully synched up.  Always keep a backup of your wallet.dat and I would keep one off the pc's hard disk even, for maximum safety in case the hard drive should fail or be failing.  Your wallet.dat contains your private key and all your addresses and labels and even though it is not that large a file contains everything you need to recover your PandaBank and accounts / balances.

Let us know if you need help, or have questions or concerns.  There are ways to speed up your re-sync effort if you want using a snapshot or bootstrap file.  There is also an installer that makes it fast and easy to install the latest PandaBank with a recent snapshot just be sure to have your wallet.dat backed up and safe.   There is also a commandline option -rescan to rescan your PandaBank that can re scan your wallet against its copy of the blockchain..

Yeah, I did several of those 10 PND transactions as I was trying to see if it started working at some point. I had the PandaBank in Lite mode and synced up (according to it) when I did those transactions and I remembered after that post that it probably was something like those change addresses that was going on. Hybrid mode doesn't work for me so I started downloading the whole blockchain in classic mode, but that's a pain in the ass so I downloaded the snapshot from your links. Also noticed that I may have been using an old version as my PandaBank said it was version 3.0.3 and the website has 3.0.4.

Problem is now that I keep getting this when trying to open PandaBank.
Code:
EXCEPTION: St9bad_alloc       
std::bad_alloc      
C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Pandacoin\pandacoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception  

Never mind, got it working. I think I might have had the PandaBank in hybrid or lite mode and it kept running out of memory when trying to load the blockchain. Made sure I was in classic mode before I copied in the snapshot and it started working.

And I have several copies of my wallet.dat saved both online and offline.

EDIT:
Lite mode gets stuck at this when syncing.
Code:
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : rejected by hardened checkpoint lock-in at 1675000
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Process block failed bbaa4aafb7e52e2e2c74
staggerpines

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

If I wanted to install a Pandacoin wallet on my Macbook do I do it from the old site from 2014 or is there a newer address somewhere?
I don't want nasty surprises with those old links
Thanks.
BachMann

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

If I wanted to install a Pandacoin wallet on my Macbook do I do it from the old site from 2014 or is there a newer address somewhere?
I don't want nasty surprises with those old links
Thanks.

there doesnt seem to be a 3.0.4 for mac but 3.0.2 here: http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/index.php/download-2/

So i guess i was a bit premature about buyorders at 1 sat but there is some interest. Would be really great if we could get a new thread going. Maybe even a new Logo/Design contest. Nothing against the old logo just would like to see some activity here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: