Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please VOD  (Read 1254 times)
sasa87it (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SUUUCAAA!!!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

i'am a good person. and i can not subscribe to the signature campaign.
please, can you remove my negative trust?

Visit my site : ALL FAUCET SASA
MY FAUCET BTC 1BTC 2 ### , LTC , LTC 2 ### DOGE , DOGE 2 ### DRK/DASH 1 , DRK/DASH 2### PPC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:32:49 PM

Have you tried sending him a PM asking him to remove the negative trust? If so then what was his response?

I have removed the negative rating that I previously left you (despite not receiving any kind of requests to do so) as I can see that you have remained active after asking for your loan as a new user. I also see that you appear to know a reputable user who apparently had lent money to you successfully aa well.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:37:57 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 02:31:13 AM by TheGr33k

You might be much better off pleading via PM and as a word of advice try to avoid telling him how it will benefit you, because why would he care?
What can you do for the community and why do you deserve to be trusted enough for a signature campaign in the first place?

Have you done anything since your offense to prove yourself worthy of reprieve?

It appears to me like you've been around long enough to deserve a second chance since being tagged as a newbie loan-requester.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:28:32 AM

It appears to me like you've been around long enough to deserve a second chance since being tagged as a newbie loan-requester.

Asking for a non-reversible no collateral loan when you first join is considered an attempt to steal.  It shows the user has little care for the community, and just looks out for themselves.

I do offer a "one month cool down" second chance to new users that ask, provided:

1) You contribute positively to the community during that month
2) You do not ask for scammy loans any further

You asked for your first no collateral loan on April 18.  I missed that one.   Undecided
I first tagged you on May 8 when you asked for another no collateral loan.
You then asked for another no collateral loan on June 9
You then asked for another no collateral loan on June 28
(THANK YOU to the non default trust users that still these people, providing me with a very useful timeline)

If you want to join a signature campaign, I suggest you interact with the community in a positive way and build up trust that overrides my negative.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheGr33k

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:30:55 AM

Asking for a non-reversible no collateral loan when you first join is considered an attempt to steal.  It shows the user has little care for the community, and just looks out for themselves.

I do offer a "one month cool down" second chance to new users that ask, provided:

You asked for your first no collateral loan on April 18.  I missed that one.   Undecided
(THANK YOU to the non default trust users that still these people, providing me with a very useful timeline)

If you want to join a signature campaign, I suggest you interact with the community in a positive way and build up trust that overrides my negative.

Wow, I was unaware of these repetitive attempts .. I take back what I said, Good investigation Vod. Tongue
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:37:31 AM

Wow, I was unaware of these repetitive attempts .. I take back what I said, Good investigation Vod. Tongue

Thank you.  I couldn't have done it if non-default-trust people were not leaving the appropriate feedback.  Keep it up everyone!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheGr33k

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:40:10 AM

Thank you.  I couldn't have done it if non-default-trust people were not leaving the appropriate feedback.  Keep it up everyone!  Smiley

I agree, doing a little more research (as if I was conducting business) I can see it's clearly laid out in front of me with just a couple clicks. I might have to hang-out and do my fair share of scam-busting with my spare time.  Shocked

Solid work BTCtalk Cheesy
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:16:11 AM

Asking for a non-reversible no collateral loan when you first join is considered an attempt to steal.  It shows the user has little care for the community, and just looks out for themselves.
Who considers this an attempt to steal? Are you saying that you make the overriding decision who is trying to steal and who is not?

Apparently, this person received a loan with no collateral from someone with a lot of trust. Is that person trying to steal as well?

You asked for your first no collateral loan on April 18.  I missed that one.   Undecided
If you "tagged" him on May 8, then he did not ask for a loan until June 9, doesn't that mean that he did go an entire month without asking for a "scammy loan"?
You want him to farm trust?

I couldn't have done it if non-default-trust people were not leaving the appropriate feedback.  Keep it up everyone!  Smiley
Why do you classify people based on if they are on default-trust? Do you consider those who are not to be on default-trust to be some kind of second class citizen or somehow inferior to you?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:39:51 AM

Why do you classify people based on if they are on default-trust? Do you consider those who are not to be on default-trust to be some kind of second class citizen or somehow inferior to you?
I think this doesn't have much to do with classifying, but more with the fact that DT feedback would be directly visible, which is Vod's intention based on what he feels is right. Making others aware of certain things.
Most probably don't care about leaving feedback if they're a) not on default trust list and b) not directly affected. But as some users apparently did leave feedback regardless of a) and b), despite them knowing it wouldn't be directly visible, Vod sort of said "thank you" to those who did because it helped him spot things with less work.
Not every hole is a pigeon hole Wink

At least that's how I got it.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 09:53:26 PM

If you "tagged" him on May 8, then he did not ask for a loan until June 9, doesn't that mean that he did go an entire month without asking for a "scammy loan"?

Yes, but he missed his other requirement; to interact with the forum in a positive way. Plus, it was probably a good thing because of those subsequent loans that he asked for.

You want him to farm trust?

This is a tough question. I think Vod just means to prove to him that he is not worthy of the negative feedback, but most people will farm trust in order to do that.

I couldn't have done it if non-default-trust people were not leaving the appropriate feedback.  Keep it up everyone!  Smiley

Calm down. It's probably because DT feedbacks are on the "trusted feedback" list while non-DT feedbacks are on the "untrusted feedback" list.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:42:30 PM

I think Vod just means to prove to him that he is not worthy of the negative feedback, but most people will farm trust in order to do that.

Exactly - interact with the community in a positive way and build up trust.  Catch scammers.  Offer loans.  Give technical support.  Talk Politics, Develop services, etc.

I never farmed - yet I have built up substantial trust.   Same with hundreds if not thousands of other users on this forum.  It just takes time.

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:00:51 AM

I remember when i worked for girlbtc and the admin of that site received a neg mark for refusing to pay a guy out. Vod sticks to his word on his 30 day policy. If you do as he asks and contribute positively you will be out of the neg trust zone. 30 days isnt that long to wait and most sig campaigns will still be there in a month.
sasa87it (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SUUUCAAA!!!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:06:32 PM

excuse the absence ;

1- pm , I had already sent .

2- I have repeatedly asked for loans , when I needed it ; I am not a crook . I NEVER cheated anyone. I had several loans , and I have always HONOURED .

3- depends matters , I always tried to participate in discussions . therefore , I can establish myself " active " in the life of the forum . regarding the development , I consider myself ignorant on the subject , I stop only to reading.

4- find me one that I cheated and I will give you reason . proven guilty , not about the trust negative .

You 've marked as if I were an animal , relax Smiley .

Visit my site : ALL FAUCET SASA
MY FAUCET BTC 1BTC 2 ### , LTC , LTC 2 ### DOGE , DOGE 2 ### DRK/DASH 1 , DRK/DASH 2### PPC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: