Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:48:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51514 times)
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:25:56 AM

Hey guys
Will you b offering any new bonuses soon?  Huh

HI
Yes, now you can get endless bonus when you top up your campaign.

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
btc4

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:10:13 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 12:56:48 PM by btc4

Follow us on Twitter @bitmedia_io  Wink
You will find out a lot of interesting things   Roll Eyes
again you  post your news with mistake user Grin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=501350;sa=showPosts

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 10:41:30 AM

yes, this is an account of one of our support managers
so there`s nothing horrible about the mistake Smiley

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:28:23 PM

BitMedia is now at the active stage of work with partners
We are now doing our best to increase the coverage of your traffic now so soon you will have a more impressions and clicks!

Unread

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:06:45 PM

for affiliate:
If someone advertise on Bitmedia through referrals me then I will get the money ?
or if someone is accepted as a publisher I also get money ?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:09:30 PM

for affiliate:
If someone advertise on Bitmedia through referrals me then I will get the money ?
or if someone is accepted as a publisher I also get money ?

Hi
You will get the money only for advertisers now, but a bit later you will also get the money for the referred publishers

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:21:55 PM

BitMedia wishes you Merry Christmas and a happy new year! May all your dreams come true!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:02:10 PM

BitMedia wishes you Merry Christmas and a happy new year! May all your dreams come true!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm not your publisher nor advertiser because you never accepted my faucet site but I whish you merry Christmas. Smiley

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 10:48:12 AM

I'm not your publisher nor advertiser because you never accepted my faucet site but I whish you merry Christmas. Smiley

Thank you!
We truly hope that you will become our publisher next year!

Have a good coming New Year! Smiley

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 02:16:57 PM

BitMedia is currently undergoing a maintenance, we will be back very soon!
Enjoy your holidays! Smiley

Seller888

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:42:43 PM

how much time until my ad gets aproved, i wait for 2 days!!!
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:06:17 AM

If you are the advertiser usually they will Immediately activate it if not contact via email for this forum they are less active and low response
Seller888

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:44:12 AM

If you are the advertiser usually they will Immediately activate it if not contact via email for this forum they are less active and low response

thats not true, usually it takes 2-3 hours to aprove ads, but now i`m waiting for 2 days.

I think the owner is on vacation or something because he didnt responded here either.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:12:51 AM

thats not true, usually it takes 2-3 hours to aprove ads, but now i`m waiting for 2 days.

I think the owner is on vacation or something because he didnt responded here either.

Yes 2-3 hours but when some of their registered queue to process at once without having to wait
Bitmedia maintenance last January 02, 2016 maybe it was one of the causes
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:56:58 PM

Hey guys!
Sorry for the delays. Most of team was on vacation
Now we are all here to help you Wink Wink Wink

Seller888

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:25:59 PM

Does bitmedia have any other fees other than CPC?

So i pay only for the clicks or for the impressions too? If yes then how much and when.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:46:50 PM

So i pay only for the clicks or for the impressions too? If yes then how much and when.

You only pay for each click the ad to your site I have not seen them paid for each display such as promotion posts on the front page Bitmedia
Effective ads at affordable prices. Only now the minimum bid price is 0,0002 BTC per click. You can always change your bids, depending on the demand on the ad. obviously not offered payment impressions
Seller888

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:09:22 PM

You only pay for each click the ad to your site I have not seen them paid for each display such as promotion posts on the front page Bitmedia
Effective ads at affordable prices. Only now the minimum bid price is 0,0002 BTC per click. You can always change your bids, depending on the demand on the ad. obviously not offered payment impressions

So even if i get a bad CTR, of about  0.001%,  and i get 100,000 impressions and 1 click , i only pay 0.0002BTC ?

So that is 0.0002 for 100,000 impressions in this scenario? Of course the CTR is variable.

Please confirm, because a few months ago  the site also charged for impressions too.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:07:11 AM

So even if i get a bad CTR, of about  0.001%,  and i get 100,000 impressions and 1 click , i only pay 0.0002BTC ?

So that is 0.0002 for 100,000 impressions in this scenario? Of course the CTR is variable.

Please confirm, because a few months ago  the site also charged for impressions too.

Yes only 0.0002 Minimum pay per click, if an advertiser has to pay any impressions Bitmedia could be said to deceive publisher because the publisher does not get paid for it while they were in the pay whether it is fair ? unless they make a statement "Advertisers have to pay for any ad impressions while publishers are not paid for it"
Seller888

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:37:36 AM

Yes only 0.0002 Minimum pay per click, if an advertiser has to pay any impressions Bitmedia could be said to deceive publisher because the publisher does not get paid for it while they were in the pay whether it is fair ? unless they make a statement "Advertisers have to pay for any ad impressions while publishers are not paid for it"

It was like that a few months ago. They charged 0.0002 for every 1000 impression or something like that + the CPC cost.

They must have changed their payment system since then. Good to hear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: