Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51511 times)
NxtChg

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:57:03 PM

Keep in mind that once you refill the balance of your campaign you won't get your money back!

It took them 9 days (!) to respond, and here's what I got:

Unfortunately in accordance with our terms we cannot send you money back

However if you tell us the reason why you want to stop advertising, we will be happy to improve our service and maybe we will send you money back

I am sorry, but if you start working with a company you agree with its terms. Paragraph 4.4 of our terms states that after the User has paid for advertising, the money is not refundable.

You are free to post at BTT or in other places, however this is unlikely to bring you any positive results.

In order to return you your money back we kindly ask you to tell you what were you dissatisfied, with when you were advertising with BitMedia. Now my manager sees no exact reason why we should violate our terms

Basically you have two options: either you continue accusing BitMedia in the fact that you had failed to get acquainted with our terms before you started advertising, or you start a sound dialogue with us and I, in my turn, will do anything possible to get your money back.

The choice is up to you

How great, they are now blackmailing me: either you tell us why you don't want to advertise with us (I already told them that's because I can't get my money back from campaign balance) or we won't return your money.

I don't care what is in their terms, there is absolutely no reason to demand that the money must not be refundable. Especially if I want to close my account. Especially since they said they could return it.

Also, the traffic they send to you is crappy - mostly Russia and Ukraine: tons of clicks, no results. And if you limit it by country, you won't get much traffic at all. Plus they offer a "discount" clicks for countries you select, it's a lie - they charge exactly the same per click.

Anyway, judge for yourself. I personally won't ever work with them and will try https://mellowads.com/ instead.

There was also accusations that a know scammer either owns it or at least works as a forum representative:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1085968.300
http://www.shamelist.it/Debtor/CarlosCardenas

Seeing how it took them 9 days to reply, I'd say it's probably a one-man operation.

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 02:59:56 PM

Keep in mind that once you refill the balance of your campaign you won't get your money back!

It took them 9 days (!) to respond, and here's what I got:

Unfortunately in accordance with our terms we cannot send you money back

However if you tell us the reason why you want to stop advertising, we will be happy to improve our service and maybe we will send you money back

I am sorry, but if you start working with a company you agree with its terms. Paragraph 4.4 of our terms states that after the User has paid for advertising, the money is not refundable.

You are free to post at BTT or in other places, however this is unlikely to bring you any positive results.

In order to return you your money back we kindly ask you to tell you what were you dissatisfied, with when you were advertising with BitMedia. Now my manager sees no exact reason why we should violate our terms

Basically you have two options: either you continue accusing BitMedia in the fact that you had failed to get acquainted with our terms before you started advertising, or you start a sound dialogue with us and I, in my turn, will do anything possible to get your money back.

The choice is up to you

How great, they are now blackmailing me: either you tell us why you don't want to advertise with us (I already told them that's because I can't get my money back from campaign balance) or we won't return your money.

I don't care what is in their terms, there is absolutely no reason to demand that the money must not be refundable. Especially if I want to close my account. Especially since they said they could return it.

Also, the traffic they send to you is crappy - mostly Russia and Ukraine: tons of clicks, no results. And if you limit it by country, you won't get much traffic at all. Plus they offer a "discount" clicks for countries you select, it's a lie - they charge exactly the same per click.

Anyway, judge for yourself. I personally won't ever work with them

There was also accusations that a know scammer either owns it or at least works as a forum representative:

Seeing how it took them 9 days to reply, I'd say it's probably a one-man operation.

Unfortunately if you start working with any organisation you should count with its terms.
Our terms clearly state that money paid for advertising are not refundable.
We are not blackmailing you, instead of following our policies, we wanted to make an exclusion and return you your funds, but still we needed a reason to do it. You refused to tell us the reason and started arguing.

As regards your complains: none of them can be found on our email. We always listen to our clients and if some of them have problems with traffic, we provide refunds and ban the sources of bad traffic for them.
If you are not satisfied with traffic from a particular country, you are always free to ban it or to reduce the ratio of impressions.

Mr. Cardenas does no longer work with us, and this topic was already discussed many times.

I see no reason for arguing with the support team member, who has no possibility to provide a refund. We could have solved the problem with our manager without any scandal.

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
NxtChg

Activity: 840

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:13:38 PM

Unfortunately if you start working with any organisation you should count with its terms.
Our terms clearly state that money paid for advertising are not refundable.
We are not blackmailing you, instead of following our policies, we wanted to make an exclusion and return you your funds, but still we needed a reason to do it. You refused to tell us the reason and started arguing.

As regards your complains: none of them can be found on our email. We always listen to our clients and if some of them have problems with traffic, we provide refunds and ban the sources of bad traffic for them.
If you are not satisfied with traffic from a particular country, you are always free to ban it or to reduce the ratio of impressions.

Mr. Cardenas does no longer work with us, and this topic was already discussed many times.

I see no reason for arguing with the support team member, who has no possibility to provide a refund. We could have solved the problem with our manager without any scandal.

You are obviously the same guy who answered my emails. Now I am even more convinced that this is a one-man operation.

Care to invite your "manager" to join the conversation?

Since it won't be possible for you to fake a smart person, we will immediately see if there's anyone with the brains in this outfit.

But I doubt that. Whoever put that clause into T&C clearly thinks it's better to try and trick a little bit of money out of people than build a long-term relationship with your customers.

In that case karma will take care of it. Your "business" will fail on its own.

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:36:36 PM

If you have some remarks about our service, you can make them, so that we knew them and improved them in future, but assaults are out of place here. Undecided

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 03:38:00 PM

I would like to use your service as a publisher but i am not sure if my website is eligible for that. It is a very simple that contains faucet list. I have some daily visitors, i also promote it in different bitcoin advertisiment networks. Could you please have a look at my site and give me feedback if i can apply for it. www.bitcointime.site

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 04:45:21 PM

I would like to use your service as a publisher but i am not sure if my website is eligible for that. It is a very simple that contains faucet list. I have some daily visitors, i also promote it in different bitcoin advertisiment networks. Could you please have a look at my site and give me feedback if i can apply for it. www.bitcointime.site

hello
Thank you for your question!
Of course you may apply to become a publisher.  Smiley

justprofit

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:12:35 PM

PLEASE approve my publisher request http://pingubitcoin.top
thank you
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:43:09 PM

Why support not reply emails and fixing problems?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 05:53:35 PM

Exactly same problem here. I have been waiting for 2 days for just my site to be approved. I have sen a PM to OP and e-mail to support. No feedback. Are you not taking your job serious? If so i am going to look for another advertisement network.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:49:18 PM

Exactly same problem here. I have been waiting for 2 days for just my site to be approved. I have sen a PM to OP and e-mail to support. No feedback. Are you not taking your job serious? If so i am going to look for another advertisement network.
That's not an issue, they don't have to reply if you get rejected.

@red font digital gangster

Are you aware that some people have lives and families and don't spend time online on weekends?
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:10:07 PM

That's not an issue, they don't have to reply if you get rejected.

Are you aware that some people have lives and families and don't spend time online on weekends?

What? Can you explain about what are you talking? Looks like out of content. No?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:30:24 PM

[/quote]That's not an issue, they don't have to reply if you get rejected.

[/quote]

What? Can you explain about what are you talking? Looks like out of content. No?
[/quote]

We seem to have answered all emails, where it goes about fixing bugs.
If you didn`t get an answer please write your email in a PM and we will find it manually
Sorry for inconvenience.
Have a nice day!

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 03:20:10 PM

Hey Guys Wink
Our team has some news for you! Roll Eyes
We`ve been working on our algorythms of traffic filtration and starting today you pay for UNIQUE CLICKS ONLY Shocked. Our team has implemented numerous heuristics, verification of the visitors’ quality and ad impressions. Besides we have finished the integration with our ad tech partnets.
From now on you get:
-only unique clicks
-no bots
-guaranteed ad views according to IAB standards
-only trusted publishers

ONLY THIS WEEK! Top up your campaign balance and get extra 30%. To refill your campaign balance and get a bonus, click here

And good news for our publishers!  Cheesy
Now you can gain more control over your traffic quality because we will provide you with special reports from our ad tech partners. To get a report you should contact the support team!

kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:05:15 AM

Hi guys.
Any updates on a referral program?

I'd like to invite some good publishers. When you will finally start paying for that? Huh

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:38:29 PM

Hi guys.
Any updates on a referral program?

I'd like to invite some good publishers. When you will finally start paying for that? Huh

Hey there! Wink)
Thanks for your question
We`re working on the referral program for publishers now
Now we have finished some updates of the ad engine. Also we are changing the system of payments and statistics and together with this new system we will provide new referral payouts.
We will keep you updated

Have a nice day! Cheesy

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 03:19:12 PM

Don`t forget about our special offer! Smiley

Top up your campaign and get extra 30% to test our updates!

Hurry up! The offer is limited Wink

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:59:12 PM

Hey guys Wink
Any suggestions regarding the improvement of BitMedia.IO? Smiley

kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:00:35 AM

Now we have finished some updates of the ad engine. Also we are changing the system of payments and statistics and together with this new system we will provide new referral payouts.
We will keep you updated

Uh, it takes so long.. Sad

And what updates are finished?

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:54:53 AM

Why you don't consider update bitmedia model as u-ads network?
 - accept all site
 - CTR (CPM-CPC)
 - min withdraw 0.001
 - details Statistics 

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 01:31:58 PM

We will keep you updated

Uh, it takes so long.. Sad

And what updates are finished?

Now all our publishers can get detailed statistics on the quality of their traffic. In order to receive the report on the quality of traffic they should contact the support team. The report is provided by our partner who works with us together to control traffic.
Also we have updated some of our algorythms and now our advertisers pay only for unique clicks, get only guaranteed views (according to IAB) and no bots.

Soon we will release new BitMedia and there will be much more new tools Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: