Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51480 times)
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

Any reason why is my website rejected? I think I have quite good alexa rank, low bounce rate and users spending in average around 5 minutes on my website, so I would say its quite good, but obviously for some reason not good for you.
Don't waste your time. I added gamefaucet.com 6+ months ago, they haven't reviewed it yet, still pending review. I've removed them from all my sites.
For an adnet, their support is very bad/slow.

They know who is the owner of gamefaucet.com
Maybe they don't like you, they know that you are planning to open an advertising network.
Joking Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:20:02 AM

Any reason why is my website rejected? I think I have quite good alexa rank, low bounce rate and users spending in average around 5 minutes on my website, so I would say its quite good, but obviously for some reason not good for you.
Don't waste your time. I added gamefaucet.com 6+ months ago, they haven't reviewed it yet, still pending review. I've removed them from all my sites.

Ok, good to know. Any recommendations instead of this? I am using coinzilla now, but since I have a high number of page views per visitor so getting paid for unique views is not very good for me. Any good CPC module would be much better for me.
For example, I have 17 clicks and I got 7000 Satoshis from coinzilla, its like $0.001 per click

Sure, will PM you. Don't want to advertise other networks in this thread

Hi mexicantarget

First of all, thanks for faucethub.io!
Then could you also please PM me any recommendations? And how did you get an invite from coinad? Thanks for your help!
By the way i use Bitmedia.io a long time now, and the earnings went extremely down Sad
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

Ok, good to know. Any recommendations instead of this? I am using coinzilla now, but since I have a high number of page views per visitor so getting paid for unique views is not very good for me. Any good CPC module would be much better for me.
For example, I have 17 clicks and I got 7000 Satoshis from coinzilla, its like $0.001 per click

Hi
Could you please send a PM with your website so that we could answer you?
Or just contact our support team

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:18:56 PM

The gamefaucet.xom was rejected because we couldn't access it

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

Maybe because you try to acces the wrong url?
Joking Smiley
From my experience I can tell that some websites maybe have dns problems, others don't load if you don't include "http/www" in the url.
That's why I try all type of url's when I check a website which was submited for approval.

bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

Sure, will PM you. Don't want to advertise other networks in this thread

Can u send me those ad networks too?
I could really use some good networks.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:24:42 PM

It actually wasn't rejected. When I posted this message above, it wasn't even reviewed.
And, obviously, even if it said .xom instead of .com, it's not hard to understand what's the problem, right?
Our eye's muscle memory would spot the difference and would point your attention to that .xom issue Smiley

Anyway, nothing personal, just replying as a user. I actually love your site's design and I think it's probably the best one I've seen in bitcoin ad net business, but it's quite annoying when there's lack of support.

Wish you good luck!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:35:45 PM

It actually wasn't rejected. When I posted this message above, it wasn't even reviewed.
And, obviously, even if it said .xom instead of .com, it's not hard to understand what's the problem, right?
Our eye's muscle memory would spot the difference and would point your attention to that .xom issue Smiley

Anyway, nothing personal, just replying as a user. I actually love your site's design and I think it's probably the best one I've seen in bitcoin ad net business, but it's quite annoying when there's lack of support.

Wish you good luck!

Thanks a lot:))
It's very pleasant to hear that!:)

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

WARNING: Our Prices Are TWO TIMES Lower!

While bitcoin is hitting its all-time high, our bids in BitMedia are plummeting!
Starting today we set up even lower minimal prices:

CPC 0.00005 Btc
CPM 0.00008 Btc

Thematical bitcoin traffic of the supreme quality has never been so affordable! Don’t wait, create a campaign now and attract more visitors.

And don’t forget that you also get up to 20% top up bonus.

Quimby88

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

It's almost one month since you asked me to send you a pm and you promised me you will tell me why you rejected my website, is there any other ad network with slower support than yours?
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

It's almost one month since you asked me to send you a pm and you promised me you will tell me why you rejected my website, is there any other ad network with slower support than yours?

Hi
Sorry for a late reply. We have seen your message, please apply your website once again.

tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Worst ad network!

ultra slow responses
accepting suspicious faucets, but rejects high quality domains ( .net) with unique and high quality content and bot-free traffic!

i gave up with you, i have only one nerves!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:57:44 AM

Worst ad network!

ultra slow responses
accepting suspicious faucets, but rejects high quality domains ( .net) with unique and high quality content and bot-free traffic!

Hi
Our team is unlikely to reject high quality websites, bwcause all of them are double checked, including manual check of the website and of the traffic quality, so if you have a good wwebsite you are unlikely to experience any problems in getting approved

Quimby88

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

Worst ad network!

ultra slow responses

Hi
Our team is unlikely to reject high quality websites, bwcause all of them are double checked, including manual check of the website and of the traffic quality, so if you have a good wwebsite you are unlikely to experience any problems in getting approved

It's not that unlikely, obviously. I have applied several times for approval and all my websites were rejected, even website with alexa rank around 500K, with a maximum of 3 banners, no pop-ups, bounce rate around 25% and average time on the website around 5 mins.

On the other hand, I saw more than a few times your banners on extremely shity websites with a 25 supper annoying banners and at least 5 pop ups, with an empty graphics. So I would like to see what is according to you high-quality website.

You asked me to submit my website again for approval and I am waiting 4 days now... I not really sure how you can run a serious bussiness with a support like this.
tomos81

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

Worst ad network!

ultra slow responses

Hi

It's not that unlikely, obviously. I have applied several times for approval and all my websites were rejected, even website with alexa rank around 500K, with a maximum of 3 banners, no pop-ups, bounce rate around 25% and average time on the website around 5 mins.

On the other hand, I saw more than a few times your banners on extremely shity websites with a 25 supper annoying banners and at least 5 pop ups, with an empty graphics. So I would like to see what is according to you high-quality website.

You asked me to submit my website again for approval and I am waiting 4 days now... I not really sure how you can run a serious bussiness with a support like this.

I totally agree with Quimby88 !

It hurted me, that my unique "faucet" without ad banners was rejected. And then i opened some rotator and saw totally crappy faucet template (without modifications) with 20 a-ads + lots of other ad networs, full page + 4 popunders + 3 Bitmedia banners. I just asked: "HOW THE F***" this page achieved the approval.
Bitmedia logic is very close to women logic..
Quimby88

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

Your account was not approved Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Should I pretend that I am surprised? Cheesy
tomos81

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Your account was not approved Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Should I pretend that I am surprised? Cheesy

i am using different ad network and i am satisfied, and no nerves from this kind of long responding and rejecting "ad networks".
tomos81

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

dear BitMedia.IO

please STOP spamming my mailbox with your "great" offers!

it's very stupid from your side not to approve my webpage and continue spamming garbage to my inbox.
also you can delete my login/account from your super duper site, i am not interested in cooperation with you in the future.

thanks!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

^ he's got a point.

Please add a unsubscribe button, it becomes annoying to get mail you're not interested in.

Nice thing you accept credit cards now, "bit"media ;p
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

I don't receive Bitmedia emails and yes, I have an account with them.
I'm lucky or I miss something imprtant (some good offers)?  Smiley
Yes an unsubscribe button it is a good ideea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: