Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51517 times)
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

There are actually no ads on the sites, and between many networks! Maybe it's because of the credence that she's had bitcoin hopefully not normalise, we'll be alarmed!

kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

It looks like there's been a lack of advertisers lately, that might be the issue.
I'm experiencing very low revenue aswell

The same for me. Very low income last few days.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

Is a bitmedia dead? Or anyone still receiving payouts?

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
Mellowads

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:56:24 PM

same thing for me
nooooooooooooooooo earnings
Bitmedia dead
kickbit

Activity: 276

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

same thing for me
nooooooooooooooooo earnings
Bitmedia dead

mellowads.info ?

I'm sure you're not even a publisher Smiley
So shut the fuck up with your scamming URL

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

Dear Partners!

We apologize for the fact that there has been reduced payments in the last few days.

This is connected to:
-  First of all, the off-season for many advertisers. The budget for the  next quarter has not been approved yet. (So guys, you need to wait a  little bit)

-  Second of all, works on the ad server and preparing of updates in the  scheme of the system. All the energies of our team are focused on the  technical improvement of our products.

-  In addition to the above, the fluctuation of the course.  In connection  with the differences in legislation, many advertisers change companies.   For example, the recent ban on ICO in China led to uncertainty in the  market and many services suspended the promotion.

As  a result, please be rest assured - we are working around the clock to  ensure serving of advertisement will go on effectively. Now we’re implementing disrupting solution, which none among the bitcoin  networks has yet.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. In a few days your advertising units will be filled again and income will grow.

Thanks to those who are with us, you will not regret.
Administration of bitmedia.io.

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
xnd

Activity: 297

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

Thank you BitMedia for a great service for over a year now (for me)

I have only good words to say about you (except the end-user support but i work in client services as well and i understand perfectly what's that like)

Hope you'll provide the same or better service for years to come

Cheers! Smiley

George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

Dear Partners!

We apologize for the fact that there has been reduced payments in the last few days.

This is connected to:
-  First of all, the off-season for many advertisers. The budget for the  next quarter has not been approved yet. (So guys, you need to wait a  little bit)

-  Second of all, works on the ad server and preparing of updates in the  scheme of the system. All the energies of our team are focused on the  technical improvement of our products.

-  In addition to the above, the fluctuation of the course.  In connection  with the differences in legislation, many advertisers change companies.   For example, the recent ban on ICO in China led to uncertainty in the  market and many services suspended the promotion.

As  a result, please be rest assured - we are working around the clock to  ensure serving of advertisement will go on effectively. Now we’re implementing disrupting solution, which none among the bitcoin  networks has yet.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. In a few days your advertising units will be filled again and income will grow.

sounds promising. we're expecting bitmedia with new powers
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

Thanks for the update, great news!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Mellowads

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:08:35 PM

Hi bitmedia.io
clicks not counted yet please do necessary
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:03:39 AM

Dear Partners!

This is connected to:
-  First of all, the off-season for many advertisers. The budget for the  next quarter has not been approved yet. (So guys, you need to wait a  little bit)

-  Second of all, works on the ad server and preparing of updates in the  scheme of the system. All the energies of our team are focused on the  technical improvement of our products.

-  In addition to the above, the fluctuation of the course.  In connection  with the differences in legislation, many advertisers change companies.   For example, the recent ban on ICO in China led to uncertainty in the  market and many services suspended the promotion.

As  a result, please be rest assured - we are working around the clock to  ensure serving of advertisement will go on effectively. Now we’re implementing disrupting solution, which none among the bitcoin  networks has yet.

Hello. Are there any chances to get my site accepted with Alexa rank nearly under 200k?

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

Hello bitmedia thanks for info my earnings are going to normal slowly made 0.004 yesterday (used to make around 0.013+ daily)
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

Hello bitmedia thanks for info my earnings are going to normal slowly made 0.004 yesterday (used to make around 0.013+ daily)

Hi
Thanks for the note! We're working hard to bring the earnings to the same level. Smiley

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Crypto Designs

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

Update: They are going down again earnings going significantly down  please bitmedia do something
chawlav

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

Hi
Thanks for the note! We're working hard to bring the earnings to the same level. Smiley

Could you please explain what do you expect from any website, or just keep on rejecting all websites without any reason. Neither you are paying good, or you are empty with ads and funds thats why not accepting any website.

I own a website https://www.aalyafaucet.com

And, you have rejected me 3 times without stating any reason, however my website is ranked at 163k at alexa and having more than 50k page views.

It feels like that you are empty and advertisers don't trust you anymore that's why you show to them that you are too picky, you guys do not care about publishers who work really hard to match your expectations, even you don't bother to send any reply to them why you are rejecting, you simply write "

We are sorry to inform you, but your request to become a publisher has been declined because your website does not comply with our publisher terms.

BitMedia.IO aims to provide the high quality of traffic and that is why we thoroughly choose our web sites.

Maybe in future you will be able to modify your web site and make it compatible with our terms and we will be glad to approve your request to become our publisher.

Unfortunately our support team will not be able to give the exact reason for a denial of your request as the decision is taken automatically by our algorithms.

If you have any questions please contact support@bitmedia.io

What the hell we modify unless you tell us what is wrong with you guys, what made you so sick that you dont even bother to send a proper rejection. So, shame on you guys!!
Crypto Designs

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

Bitmedia.io is dying
https://image.prntscr.com/image/oPCsTCoyQXu8ZLyItpSAjg.png
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:56:28 AM

HI,
Nooope, we're not dying, we're investigating why the earnings are going down, and we'll take measures soon

George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:02:53 PM

why nobody complaints when earnings goes up? especially yesterday  Smiley
Crypto Designs

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

why nobody complaints when earnings goes up? especially yesterday  Smiley

I made about 0.014 BTC yesterday and today only 0.0009 BTC
Quimby88

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

Not sure if it's just me or if anyone else is having the same issue. I noticed when I open my website, instead of an ad from Bitmedia there is just a transparent space without ads and not even with backup ads, but once I refresh page there are ads and everything seems normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: