Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:06:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51515 times)
Mellowads

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:55:09 AM

Hi bitmedia tram
I found my account inactive please check it
My email ils : Abdi.kamel@yahoo.fr
Mellowads

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

Hi bitmedia
I found my account inactive please reactivate it and let work with you j have a family ans you are my only income please bitmedia help me and reactivate my acount
My login email : abdk.kamel@yahoo.fr
Please members help to let bitmedia reactivate my account
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:51 AM

Fuck bitmedia they are becoming shitmedia now poor revenue
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:55:38 AM

Fuck bitmedia they are becoming shitmedia now poor revenue

That's not very nice of you. And it's not fair either. When bitmedia was paying the most out of all the ad networks, for months and years in a row, did you bother to come by this thread and post a 'thank you'? Don't think so.

People need to appreciate things and stop taking everything for granted,

Ravensilk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

Hey Bitmedia, first time I applied for you was months ago and I got denied, I finally got accepted about a month ago but have seen that my CPM has always been down at 3k-4k satoshis per thousand when everybody was talking about theirs soaring high even up to 300k per day. I've heard that bitmedia's one of the best ad networks right now so I decided to consult here as I wanted to know if it's a problem with my account or something.  Huh

My emails jan@onlinejobcentral.info
dibon

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

why nobody complaints when earnings goes up? especially yesterday  Smiley

Maybe because our earnings were 'corrected'?

From graph 0.03, advert payment 0.0027.
I had Pending on minus. I persume it was some kind of bug but it would be nice to see at least some message about it.

Many people were waiting for those earnings and today they were pretty disappointed.

http://hotcoins.cf - Free Bitcoins every 10 minutes, Jackpots, Bonuses.
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

why nobody complaints when earnings goes up? especially yesterday  Smiley

Maybe because our earnings were 'corrected'?

From graph 0.03, advert payment 0.0027.
I had Pending on minus. I persume it was some kind of bug but it would be nice to see at least some message about it.

Many people were waiting for those earnings and today they were pretty disappointed.

yep, i've just noticed that too. it seems that affected all publishers... I think either there was a "bug" in system - which is not very possible for such network like bitmedia and plus nobody has been informed about that issue... either some new advertiser placed his campaign at maximum budget and bid which later bitmedia canceled as per advertiser's request. but in this case it's not publisher's problem.

anyway hopefully guys from bitmedia could explain us what really happened.

xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:35:11 PM

How come there're no posts here after everything that happened today? Smiley

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:51:21 PM

How come there're no posts here after everything that happened today? Smiley

what happened?
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:54:06 PM

well, a lot of websites have been changed their statuses from Active to Pending review

also, pending balances were cleared for those websites

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

well, a lot of websites have been changed their statuses from Active to Pending review

also, pending balances were cleared for those websites

not sure i understand - is this a good or bad thing???
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

my account has been deactivated for what reason? have left bad sites without traffic with more than 3 pop ups and mine that has no bad ads have banned me?

chawlav

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:38:36 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 05:06:24 AM by chawlav

my account has been deactivated for what reason? have left bad sites without traffic with more than 3 pop ups and mine that has no bad ads have banned me?

WOW BitMedia is turning into scam now.. let us call it shitmedia instead of bitmedia. Earlier they do not have ads, and now they have started banning geniune FaucetOwners without any reason.... BITMEDIA IS NOW THE BIGGEST SCAM OF FAUCET WORLD.. Grin

And, BTW my website is still pending with you its more than 20 days and you don't even replied to my email. And, I have good traffic and good Alexa, but you guys simply ignore FO's for no reasons too, now you are banning geniune Faucet's

I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO APPROVE MY WEBSITE ATLEAST HAVE GUTS TO SPECIFY THE REASON THAT YOU ARE CLOSING DOWN YOUR BUSINESS SO THAT OTHER WILL NOT SUFFER DUE TO YOUR SICK MENTALITY.
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:49:23 AM

what's happening Bitmedia? ?

i still believe you guys are facing some hard tech difficulties but atleast can you keep us informed.it's very simple
weird things are happening there like income missing, even if we informed about that issue nobody from bitmedia disturbed to explain us.

regarding current issue, alot of publisher's accounts are inactive without any information. Nobody got any warning/notification to give possibility to fix the issue, beside that we have there alot of money on cleared and pending balance. Can somebody explain us what's happening why making us everytime to complain? That's not fair at all.
chawlav

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

HI,
Nooope, we're not dying, we're investigating why the earnings are going down, and we'll take measures soon

It is the good time to accept that bitmedia is dying.. u cannot afford good publishers!!

Sick People, Shit company!!
chawlav

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

Are you MAD or WHAT? Why have you sent this email to me, I do not have any account with you with any approved website, I guess you have lost your mind. GO GET YOUR BRAIN WASHED BY SOME TOILET CLEANER.

http://prntscr.com/gtz067

STUPID PEOPLE, SHITMEDIA
corpsejunior

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:41:12 PM

Are you MAD or WHAT? Why have you sent this email to me, I do not have any account with you with any approved website, I guess you have lost your mind. GO GET YOUR BRAIN WASHED BY SOME TOILET CLEANER.

STUPID PEOPLE, SHITMEDIA

I think everybody having an account with BitMedia received that mail. Maybe they should have taken things more carefully by sending it only to publishers actively running ads (not advertisers, inactive publishers etc.)

However, I find reminding publishers about quality requirements is somewhat a good step because the Bitcoin advertising market has become increasingly aggressive by both publishers (fraudulent traffic & clicks) and advertisers (running trash campaigns including scams, ponzis and scammy ICOs).
What makes BitMedia indeed ahead of all other Bitcoin Ad Networks, is that they have quality advertisers and so require quality publishers.
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

STUPID PEOPLE, SHITMEDIA

I think everybody having an account with BitMedia received that mail. Maybe they should have taken things more carefully by sending it only to publishers actively running ads (not advertisers, inactive publishers etc.)

However, I find reminding publishers about quality requirements is somewhat a good step because the Bitcoin advertising market has become increasingly aggressive by both publishers (fraudulent traffic & clicks) and advertisers (running trash campaigns including scams, ponzis and scammy ICOs).
What makes BitMedia indeed ahead of all other Bitcoin Ad Networks, is that they have quality advertisers and so require quality publishers.

Did you break this statistic? if bitmedia when one entered the site only showed blank announcement! how would users click or how would unique visits be counted? if every one that entered never showed an announcement had warnings of some users about that every day came email from them sending a catch saying that either the ads came out or maybe I had been banned by my ad network but it came in bitmedia and it was all right you tell me as they made the decision to ban everyone who had exclente traffic and leave only sites of shit that have up to 5 pop up each that you click somewhere on the page? that's an excellent traffic ho! see I did not know for the next one I will create an account I will send my site with more than 20 pop up so it will be an excellent site for them! and never answered my message to support asking why I was banned! and I did not get an alert message saying that I would be banned !! new rules in Bitmedia guys submitting their sites with 20 pop ups are great for them yupi! Let's be accepted as the shit sites they left! Happy! with its wonderful traffic with many webs that if 100 unique users enter the day are many Smiley and still have bitmedia in more than 5 sites! LOL

https://prnt.sc/gueqew is it fraudulent? those statistics

ClaimFreeCoins

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:09:07 AM

I like when people cheat, get ban and cry! LOL Grin

Bitmedia approved my website at the first request (2 days agoo)
Also, i think they don't ban my website because i'm not sending low quality traffic
My website have 3-4k unique visitors per day, that makes 30-35k pageviews with 15% bounce rate!
All traffic is direct or comes from faucethub/google.

So in my opinion people who are crying it's only because they cannot cheat anymore!  Smiley

Now it's clear why bitmedia banned your site!
suzandi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:06:01 AM

I like when people cheat, get ban and cry! LOL Grin

Bitmedia approved my website at the first request (2 days agoo)
Also, i think they don't ban my website because i'm not sending low quality traffic
My website have 3-4k unique visitors per day, that makes 30-35k pageviews with 15% bounce rate!
All traffic is direct or comes from faucethub/google.

So in my opinion people who are crying it's only because they cannot cheat anymore!  Smiley

Now it's clear why bitmedia banned your site!

Can you give more details why are you saying that? Did you believe if that is fraudulent traffic Mellow Ads which is the best network out there does not take any action?

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: