Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51543 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:32:32 PM

I sent a ticket more than 2 weeks ago to ask why my site was rejected or what should I do to be accepted and they never answered me

IF you talking about the website from your signature, then is clear why they were rejected. You have no content there, only lots of faucets links. Try to reorganize your website, and add some useful content.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:12:15 PM

I sent a ticket more than 2 weeks ago to ask why my site was rejected or what should I do to be accepted and they never answered me

IF you talking about the website from your signature, then is clear why they were rejected. You have no content there, only lots of faucets links. Try to reorganize your website, and add some useful content.
seems his website got now accepted.
I see Bitmedia banners on his list.
I also got now reasons why my website was rejected  Huh

regards
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:09:06 AM

no, the site of my signature is not another site

EarningHub

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

Not sure why many users are saying they are not paying though i received my payment fast and on time as they stated http://prntscr.com/mwthgc
EarningHub

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:13:23 AM

Withdrawals are now super fast like before just make sure to withdraw on weekday to get it instant! Received withdrawal in 10 minutes http://prntscr.com/n31zw7
joserondon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:57:34 AM

Maybe someone can confirm what the guy above says?
AhmadTaha

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 02:28:27 PM

Maybe someone can confirm what the guy above says?

I don't know why his withdrawals are fast. My payment is pending since 1+ month, I contacted Bitmedia a few days ago, they said: "We are doing traffic check for all publishers". I guess this should also take atleast 1-2 months like their other works Smiley

Highest Paid MULTICOIN Mining - https://swiftmining.win (https://swiftmining.win)
djvidik
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

Huh

I'm an advertiser and would like to withdraw my unused fund that not being refilled to the company. And they just constantly decline it.

The question is are they scammed? Why do they hold my own fund?
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 06:45:15 AM

Hello everyone who's with us here! We apologise for not checking Bitcointalk lately, but now we are willing to be here with you and clarify all unsettled questions of our users. Wink
Since there is not much information on forum about your Bitmedia account - please send an email to support@ with FORUM title.
Kindly include the following to the email: your Bitmedia account details, name on the forum and the issue you currently have. We’ll do our best to fix it!

Cheers!

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
SimpleFX

Activity: 612
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 11:17:01 AM

As a Bitmedia advertiser, we decided to withdraw our remaining bitcoin funds from our Bitmedia balance.

Our first email to Bitmedia support was sent on 22 August 2019 to assist us with the process.

Hopefully, the withdrawal will be completed really soon.

We will keep the community updated on that subject.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 12:29:31 PM

As a Bitmedia advertiser, we decided to withdraw our remaining bitcoin funds from our Bitmedia balance.

Our first email to Bitmedia support was sent on 22 August 2019 to assist us with the process.

Your request has been received and processed by the customer support. We have replied to your email, kindly check your inbox.

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

Your request has been received and processed by the customer support. We have replied to your email, kindly check your inbox.

You are a response to his request after 15 days, it is so long. You need urgently to improve your communication with your customers. You are my first crypto advertisement platform, and I receive notification from this thread but poor support from you, not a good signal. You can't be recommended platform on this way of doing business.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:23:28 AM

You are a response to his request after 15 days, it is so long. You need urgently to improve your communication with your customers. You are my first crypto advertisement platform, and I receive notification from this thread but poor support from you, not a good signal. You can't be recommended platform on this way of doing business.

Hey Examplens,

The official reply to his inbox from support has been sent instantly, the fact that I personally missed the last message on this thread is completely separated from the platform itself.

nioctib.co

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 05:52:14 PM

Why bitmedia hate me and rejected my website as publisher? Please let me know how can I do better so I can make some changes maybe. Cry
saidur3419

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:40:20 AM

they rejected my site  Huh don't know why. I think my site is unique cause I code it my self and also have good traffics. site: https://dogemate.com
saidur3419

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:41:09 AM

Why bitmedia hate me and rejected my website as publisher? Please let me know how can I do better so I can make some changes maybe. Cry
they hate me too reject my site all time.  Cry
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

they rejected my site  Huh don't know why. I think my site is unique cause I code it my self and also have good traffics. site: https://dogemate.com

Hey Saudur3419 Wink

Your site dogemate.com looks nice and it seems to be pretty promising, but it's so fresh that there is not a single track on Similarweb or Alexa, which is required for accepting any website on our platform.

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:25:23 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 12:23:12 PM by bitmedia

No hard feelings mate, we don't hate you or your website for sure ^^

I have no info about the particular website, you can write to support since they reviewed your site and had their reasons for rejection, and ask them for a piece of advice for improvement. As on me again, first thing you have to check Similar\Alexa for at least be presented in the list, preferably having >100k rank of course. Keep rocking pal!

Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 07:01:22 PM
Merited by bitmedia (3)

great ad network for advertiser and publisher.

I am their publisher and advertiser for a year and had no complaints. I can even write a complete case study on how Bitmedia can improve your earnings or can increase your user conversion. Besides, their anti-cheat system is very strong. At times, I can not see their ads on my website, because they store cookies and IPs to prevent abuse. Works better. Recommended without a doubt!  Smiley

and I don't feel shy to recommend them over other Crypto Networks!!

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 08:45:17 AM

great ad network for advertiser and publisher.

I am their publisher and advertiser for a year and had no complaints. I can even write a complete case study on how Bitmedia can improve your earnings or can increase your user conversion. Besides, their anti-cheat system is very strong. At times, I can not see their ads on my website, because they store cookies and IPs to prevent abuse. Works better. Recommended without a doubt!  Smiley

and I don't feel shy to recommend them over other Crypto Networks!!

Thank you mate! <3

You're just in time because we wanted to share a new case study on our blog, I'll get in touch with you in DM and let's proceed!  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: