Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51520 times)
nioctib.co

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 09:15:52 AM

Why bitmedia hate me and rejected my website as publisher? Please let me know how can I do better so I can make some changes maybe. Cry

No hard feelings mate, we don't hate you or your website for sure ^^

I have no info about the particular website, you can write to support since they reviewed your site and had their reasons for rejection, and ask them for a piece of advice for improvement. As on me again, first thing you have to check Similar\Alexa for at least be presented in the list, preferably having >100k rank of course. Keep rocking pal!

Alexa ranking just below 1 mil. Still working hard to gain more traffic now as my website are relatively new.
TbvProductions

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

hi i just sent and email which didnt get any reply.so ill send the same text of email to you by PM.
regards
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 10:07:55 AM

Hey guys, we posted the Case Study of our Irish partner`s BTCitcoin Marketing Team experience of using Bitmedia platform! Fascinating campaigns strategy they utilize and explain there, check it out Wink It is basically a Blueprint of how to make campaigns to generate a leads flow to your site:

https://bitmedia.io/blog/case-study-irish-crypto-marketing-agency-bitcoin-marketing-team-made-a-customer-flow-for-their-clients-by-methodical-campaign-setup-on-the-bitmedia-platform/

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:49:39 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 01:05:51 PM by Balaxi

Hey guys, we posted the Case Study of our Irish partner`s BTCitcoin Marketing Team experience of using Bitmedia platform! Fascinating campaigns strategy they utilize and explain there, check it out Wink It is basically a Blueprint of how to make campaigns to generate a leads flow to your site:

https://bitmedia.io/blog/case-study-irish-crypto-marketing-agency-bitcoin-marketing-team-made-a-customer-flow-for-their-clients-by-methodical-campaign-setup-on-the-bitmedia-platform/
You can shove your Bitmedia in your arse, seriously. You pay 3-6 sats for CPM, last time I logged in to our account and appeared to be some other account from a Turkish outlet called CoinBulteni (I was dumb to not make a screenshot, my bad). I asked you weeks ago to initiate a CPM floor on our site, you guys did NOTHING. You guys won. I won't miss the chance to trash you guys on private level on every conference I visit, and I visit a LOT. I had to ask your useless support several times to stop showing gambling ads on our site while I explicitly BLOCKED on your side to not do. For transparency: Balaxi from BitcoinBazis.hu
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:56:02 PM

Oh wow, just logged in. My profile is switched with some Turkish outlet's. Congats nuts. I cans end you the screenshot. Or share it on reddit. That will be better.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 03:05:06 PM

You can shove your Bitmedia in your arse, seriously. You pay 3-6 sats for CPM, last time I logged in to our account and appeared to be some other account from a Turkish outlet called CoinBulteni (I was dumb to not make a screenshot, my bad). I asked you weeks ago to initiate a CPM floor on our site, you guys did NOTHING. You guys won. I won't miss the chance to trash you guys on private level on every conference I visit, and I visit a LOT. I had to ask your useless support several times to stop showing gambling ads on our site while I explicitly BLOCKED on your side to not do. For transparency: Balaxi from BitcoinBazis.hu

Hello Balaxi,

Well, our average CPM for publishers is on 6k-9k SAT level and growing. As for the login thing - we had an issue with user sessions Roll Eyes which is currently fixed. CPM floor is doable, but since there are really a lot of requests it takes a while, unfortunately. Your CPM floor inquiry can be pushed higher on queue, if you would be interested in running our ads again. Thanks for your review anyways, we will reconsider our categories so other publishers would not receive gambling ads while they are blocked.

P.S. First thing I saw by visiting your site was a gambling ad from cointraffic  Grin

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
ElSila

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 07:20:13 PM

Hi guys,

I do have a big problem, I have over 0.06 BTC in "Pending Revenue" since more than 2 weeks. I did contacted you several times, even if you did replied, you didn't provided a solution and you didn't released my funds. Based on your FAQ, funds should be released in 7 days automatically, but that didn't happened. Even if you guys know about this issue, you didn't bothered to manually move my revenue into main balance, to be able to withdraw them. I'm starting to believe this service is SCAM, you're avoiding to move the funds to avoid my withdrawal request. Please come with a proper explanation / solution.

As a proof about my pending revenue, here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/JbIJC9w

Thank you!
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 01:03:27 AM

Hi guys,

I do have a big problem, I have over 0.06 BTC in "Pending Revenue" since more than 2 weeks. I did contacted you several times, even if you did replied, you didn't provided a solution and you didn't released my funds. Based on your FAQ, funds should be released in 7 days automatically, but that didn't happened. Even if you guys know about this issue, you didn't bothered to manually move my revenue into main balance, to be able to withdraw them. I'm starting to believe this service is SCAM, you're avoiding to move the funds to avoid my withdrawal request. Please come with a proper explanation / solution.

As a proof about my pending revenue, here is a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/JbIJC9w

Thank you!

I also have pending revenue for more than 7 days. Hope this is fixed soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 11:19:15 AM

Hi guys,

Thank you!
Hi guys,

Thank you!

I also have pending revenue for more than 7 days. Hope this is fixed soon.

Hello ElSila and Bitcoin Barrel!

I need your login information to check upon your cases with a team. Please share your emails and I'll let you know about the current situation with your withdrawals. Kindly share it in direct messages for security reasons. Cheers!

yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:11:32 PM

please send me a confirmations link for payout so i can leave this network !!!
My mail is yannik.kunz@gmail.com and i dont get the verify mail for payout !!!

-.-

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 02:50:29 PM

so bitmedia doesn't pay its publishers.
Admexa

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:33:08 PM

Bitmedia is not paying?  Huh
Is this really happening now?
I liked this network. Now its gone.
ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 06:34:58 PM

Hello ElSila and Bitcoin Barrel!

I need your login information to check upon your cases with a team. Please share your emails and I'll let you know about the current situation with your withdrawals. Kindly share it in direct messages for security reasons. Cheers!

I did sent you several emails already, you did answered several times, but you never provided a solution or an explanation, my emails is like: cwd****e [a] gmail . com (you should be able to find it, I put it half public here, because maybe you will come with a proper public explanation). I guess there is no point to provide screenshots here, waiting days for answers and you never fixed my issue or provided a proper explanation, but if you don't fix it in next 24 hours I'll make sure to leave proper reviews and let everyone know this service is SCAM.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 09:01:56 PM

-.-

Hello there,

I asked the team about your case, they said that you were unsubscribed from receiving our emails. You have been subscribed again, so now you just have to make a new withdrawal request and you will get the email.

yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:28:09 PM

-.-

Hello there,

I asked the team about your case, they said that you were unsubscribed from receiving our emails. You have been subscribed again, so now you just have to make a new withdrawal request and you will get the email.
Thanks yes my problem is now solved after 1 month and around 10 mails to support XD
But its totally your problem when some unsubscribed your newsletter this should not effect payout mails  Huh

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 09:28:50 PM

Ad approval process is very fast, results are good

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 10:34:00 PM

Bitmedia is not paying?  Huh
Is this really happening now?
I liked this network. Now its gone.

We pay publishers with real traffic and which do not fraud. When publishers send fake traffic - they are getting fined in favor of advertisers.

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 10:36:24 PM

Ad approval process is very fast, results are good

Thanks Joksim Wink Kiss

ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

@bitmedia, what about my problem? Are you still ignoring my issue?
3 weeks passed and my funds are still in Pending Revenue. I did contacted you several times, you never sorted out my issue. This service seems to be a big SCAM to me.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 08:16:42 PM

@bitmedia, what about my problem? Are you still ignoring my issue?
3 weeks passed and my funds are still in Pending Revenue. I did contacted you several times, you never sorted out my issue. This service seems to be a big SCAM to me.

You were asked for details and still haven't provided your email so I basically could have a chance to check it with the team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: