Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

Market cap is almost 2 million dollars! It is nice to see that when almost every coin was going down TX was stabile. Buy and stake more  Cool

No doubt. Still got my sig Cool

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:00:05 PM

How long take download the wallet? waiting 5 hours..windows 32...
thanks.J.

You can download last Win32 client here:
https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/releases/tag/1.2.4

If you mean how long wallet synchronize blockchain, download fresh blockchain dump here:
https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/transfercoin/Transfer.rar

Thread is dead? Where are all the people? TX is need support.
Slack is piece of shit, It requires me to update the browser to write a message to the developer but I can't update because all new versions of browsers has ending XP support.
All sites work fine on latest Chromium available for XP but not Slack, because sending message via browser is mega new hightech feature Smiley
Yes, I know about Windows 7, but some my soft need XP.
TX wallet also doesn't work fine on XP (crashes very often), on Win7 wallet GUI is slowly and freeze all the time.

maybe you should re-think your WinXP Strategy...
CryptoIsKey

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

thanks.J.

If you mean how long wallet synchronize blockchain, download fresh blockchain dump here:

Slack is piece of shit, It requires me to update the browser to write a message to the developer but I can't update because all new versions of browsers has ending XP support.
All sites work fine on latest Chromium available for XP but not Slack, because sending message via browser is mega new hightech feature Smiley
TX wallet also doesn't work fine on XP (crashes very often), on Win7 wallet GUI is slowly and freeze all the time.

The freezing issue is a bug across all coins that have forked off the same source. It happens when there is x-amount of Masternodes on the network.  Our current developer has fixed this issue aswell as a few other things and will be in the next wallet release soon.
chey

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

thanks.J.

The freezing issue is a bug across all coins that have forked off the same source. It happens when there is x-amount of Masternodes on the network.  Our current developer has fixed this issue aswell as a few other things and will be in the next wallet release soon.

Very cool. Was this a windows only bug? I only asking because I hadn't noticed any issues myself.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Infibite Nit

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:10:23 PM

Is there active development going on here? or just community doing small tasks? I want to get in on a masternode coin
CryptoIsKey

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:13:12 AM

thanks.J.

Very cool. Was this a windows only bug? I only asking because I hadn't noticed any issues myself.

I havent had nay reports of MAC users with the same issue so it may have been windows isolated. I do know that the more masternodes that enetered the network the worse it became. SYNX was a prime example with that issue.
CryptoIsKey

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:31:40 AM

Is there active development going on here? or just community doing small tasks? I want to get in on a masternode coin

There is active development. It is a little slow because the team is only small atm, but we are looking at getting more developers. We are setting up a development fund and bounties to help speed up the process. I am currently waiting for the original developer to implement an update on the Multisig feature in the TX wallet so i can create the Multisig address and get the development fund going. In the meantime the website txproject.io has been coming along nicely but we are still working on it, and the new forum has been installed http://forum.txproject.io/ and ready for some TLC. I will be posting bounties in the forum later this week. I am also working on new tutorials. One of your members snowfrow created a script for installing on a VPS, so the tutorial I am working on right now is a complete walk through from installing your wallet to installing and setting up a masternode on a VPS using the script. I will also be making short videos to reference each TX wallet option to expand on the videos i currently have https://txproject.io/video-archive/ . The new roadmap is also on the way.

If you need any help with your masternode you can get me in the slack channel https://transfercoin.herokuapp.com/
chey

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:35:30 AM

There is active development. It is a little slow because the team is only small atm, but we are looking at getting more developers. We are setting up a development fund and bounties to help speed up the process. I am currently waiting for the original developer to implement an update on the Multisig feature in the TX wallet so i can create the Multisig address and get the development fund going. In the meantime the website txproject.io has been coming along nicely but we are still working on it, and the new forum has been installed http://forum.txproject.io/ and ready for some TLC. I will be posting bounties in the forum later this week. I am also working on new tutorials. One of your members snowfrow created a script for installing on a VPS, so the tutorial I am working on right now is a complete walk through from installing your wallet to installing and setting up a masternode on a VPS using the script. I will also be making short videos to reference each TX wallet option to expand on the videos i currently have https://txproject.io/video-archive/ . The new roadmap is also on the way.

If you need any help with your masternode you can get me in the slack channel https://transfercoin.herokuapp.com/

Sounds great. I will likely donate some TX.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

who runs this? main dev left for other MN coin (dont wanna tell), nobody of devs been on slack since months.
is this just pure hype?

yolo
CryptoIsKey

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:53:48 AM

who runs this? main dev left for other MN coin (dont wanna tell), nobody of devs been on slack since months.
is this just pure hype?

Youll probably find the information what you seek if you join the slack or look at past comments in this thread. NO this is not pure "hype" and I actually detest that word with a passion and I have stated many times to the members and new members that join not to "hype" TX or even create any type of marketing until TX is worthy and deserves that slot.

Infernoman is working with the Crown team and has been for months that's no secret. He is still the owner of the github and is still going to push updates for us , which you can see happened here https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/commits/master . Infernoman will be updating certain features that need addressing when he can, and still has an Adviser/Manager role with TX. We have a developer that is working on TX when he can and has already created some new additions that will be included in the next wallet release. We also have 2 other developers that have contacted me to help partime.

Who runs this?. If by that you mean who is organizing everything to make sure that TX is successful in the future, then that would be me. I am the one that found TX at the end of march this year and fell in love with the project as soon as a saw it. I then contacted Infernoman and he updated the network to make it more secure which you can see here on April 1st https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/blob/master/src/activemasternode.cpp. Since then I have been working to get everything updated including a new website all socialmedia and all updates that the wallet needs before we move forward with some new ideas for the project. I have literally put all my time and finances into this project and it is far from "hype"........hope that answers your questions Smiley
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

is this just pure hype?

Youll probably find the information what you seek if you join the slack or look at past comments in this thread. NO this is not pure "hype" and I actually detest that word with a passion and I have stated many times to the members and new members that join not to "hype" TX or even create any type of marketing until TX is worthy and deserves that slot.

Infernoman is working with the Crown team and has been for months that's no secret. He is still the owner of the github and is still going to push updates for us , which you can see happened here https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/commits/master . Infernoman will be updating certain features that need addressing when he can, and still has an Adviser/Manager role with TX. We have a developer that is working on TX when he can and has already created some new additions that will be included in the next wallet release. We also have 2 other developers that have contacted me to help partime.

Who runs this?. If by that you mean who is organizing everything to make sure that TX is successful in the future, then that would be me. I am the one that found TX at the end of march this year and fell in love with the project as soon as a saw it. I then contacted Infernoman and he updated the network to make it more secure which you can see here on April 1st https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin/blob/master/src/activemasternode.cpp. Since then I have been working to get everything updated including a new website all socialmedia and all updates that the wallet needs before we move forward with some new ideas for the project. I have literally put all my time and finances into this project and it is far from "hype"........hope that answers your questions Smiley

Thanks mate, i guess quite lot of people were looking for answer on those questions Smiley and this is great to see that development is ongoing

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

Cryptoiskey is doing a great job at managing TX. He is very committed and has already done a great deal to further the project. The amount of Masternodes has been growing steadily and the value has quadrupled since he came on board. As a longtime investor I have committed quite some resources in this coin as I see it as a promising long-term investment. Earlier investments that gave me the same enthusiasm were Digibyte and GAME. Just check those price charts to see the possible growth for TX Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

Market cap is almost 2 million dollars! It is nice to see that when almost every coin was going down TX was stabile. Buy and stake more  Cool

Agree. It would be ideal to buy and stake Transfercoin for the long term, especially now due to its increasing market cap ratings. Considering that it has the good features from Dash such as masternodes at a cheaper price than the former, it makes it a great entry point for anyone who would like to try this feature.

It would be great to have a masternode shares service for TX, just like Dash (in case there aren't any yet) to encourage anyone to start earning from masternodes right away.

Nevertheless, the future for TX is very bright with a steady path for development and innovation. I hope that TX would remain stable for years to come, and I would greatly show my support towards it.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoIsKey

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

Heres a new tutorial that shows how to setup a Masternode on a VPS fast with a script one of our members made https://youtu.be/aDVV4v2vnfU    thanks snowfro for the script Smiley
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:39:04 AM

Heres a new tutorial that shows how to setup a Masternode on a VPS fast with a script one of our members made https://youtu.be/aDVV4v2vnfU    thanks snowfro for the script Smiley

This makes it so much easier! GREAT!

fxpc

Activity: 1316
Merit: 420

KTO EC/\U HUKTO?

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:49:31 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 08:13:05 PM by fxpc

The freezing issue is a bug across all coins that have forked off the same source. It happens when there is x-amount of Masternodes on the network.  Our current developer has fixed this issue aswell as a few other things and will be in the next wallet release soon.

Thanks for description, I hope next wallet release will be great  Grin

maybe you should re-think your WinXP Strategy...

I don't have a WinXP strategy  My strategy is not to break down what works. TX wallet has work on WinXP but randomly crashes everyday.
I think it's not because WinXP is outdated. TX wallet runs and works on WinXP, which means this OS is suitable for executing this program.
I saw once or twice when the wallet gave errors on Win7, perhaps this is the result of the same code that leads to crashes on WinXP environment.
Bugs need to be fixed and everything will be fine. It may be necessary to grab some fixes from other cryptos, by example EMC wallet works flawlessly on XP.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:55:03 PM

Still around?

CryptoIsKey

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:56:33 PM

Still around and still busy on it Smiley
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Hi Transfer community.

I'm happy to announce we have added you to our online staking wallet at www.webwallets.io

Many thanks, & happy staking Smiley

B & the MUE team

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

Hi Transfer community.

I'm happy to announce we have added you to our online staking wallet at www.webwallets.io

Many thanks, & happy staking Smiley

B & the MUE team

Sounds interesting. Anybody experience with using this service?

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: