Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bitcoins do you have to sell to make a living?  (Read 20668 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:39:58 PM

it is possible to make a living by selling bitcoins if you have a lot of them for example if you win a huge lottery you can easily sell it all and live from those money for a few months for sure

Are you talking about mining solo "loto mining" or like a lottery ticcket?   But you are right on lotto mining if that is what you mean.  But only thing is it's a very slim chance of happening.  Most lotto miners never hit a block.

But if you did currently you would have 25 btc to sell and live off of.  So nice little bump.  The hardest thing is repeatable making a living off something.  If it's a one time thing you cant really live off of. 

But it is HARD to find something high profit, and repeatable.   If you do it though yes you likely could live off of.
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:09:58 PM

Is it even possible to make a living by selling bitcoins?
It is very possible. But you need a lot of bitcoin and you have to be trusted.

Since still many people didn't know about bitcoin, you need more extra energy to explain what is bitcoin to other people.

gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:08:34 AM

imo this is possible if you could earn few coins per month
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:30:31 PM

Actually its possible and I do believe there are some bitcoin people that do that! Right now as a student I do depend my weekly allowance on bitcoins and so far it's a big help. I'm also planning to make a living with bitcoins in the near future if I had enough bitcoins to start a business Cheesy

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:35:25 PM

it is possible to make a living by selling bitcoins if you have a lot of them for example if you win a huge lottery you can easily sell it all and live from those money for a few months for sure

what's the point, to buy bitcoin with a winning lottery, just to sell them after? lol

you're are already rich if that the case, OP is talking about starting from scratch and earning bitcoin directly i presume

otherwise this thread make no sense
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:49:51 PM

I need ~500$ to live in a month. That's roughly 2BTC. I don't earn that much in a month so it's impossible for me to live based on only Bitcoin. I need to work.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:56:22 PM

I need ~500$ to live in a month. That's roughly 2BTC. I don't earn that much in a month so it's impossible for me to live based on only Bitcoin. I need to work.

In my current living style I may need to sell off 3 bitcoins to get $780 to $850 for a monthly living from bitcoin. But I'm not ready to spend bitcoin right now as I am a biggest optimistic on bitcoins' price appreciations.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:50:15 AM

If my dream comes true then 1 bitcoin will be enough for your entire life. If not then at least 100 Cheesy

Look bitcoin will probably have a shiny future , its the saviour of humanity!

CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:53:45 AM

If my dream comes true then 1 bitcoin will be enough for your entire life. If not then at least 100 Cheesy

I also have the same dream.
If the bitcoin price hit again it's peak price, I must need at least 1000 bitcoins to make a luxurious life. Half is enough for a decent life. But getting 1000 or 500 bitcoins is not possible now a days due to high difficulties and competition.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:12:46 AM

If the bitcoin price hit again it's peak price, I must need at least 1000 bitcoins to make a luxurious life. Half is enough for a decent life. But getting 1000 or 500 bitcoins is not possible now a days due to high difficulties and competition.

It is already going up, so i`m looking forward to hit 400-500$ by the end of the year, but anything is possible.

Next summer when the halving happens, it could go to 10,000$ or even higher.

pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:56:03 AM

i need to sell around to 4.5 bitcoins every month to make a living with comfort and all...... Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:16:32 AM

It is already going up, so i`m looking forward to hit 400-500$ by the end of the year, but anything is possible.

Your very optimistic on having price.  It's all speculation no one can tell you what will happen at having this far away.  I mean it's a long time away in crytpo time.  But to throw numbers like 10k.... I'm not expecting at having.

We need to see btc price before having a few months to have any clue.  And really having no one will know till we hit it.   But I would not expect 10k per btc at having even at most optimistic pricing. 
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:33:07 AM

Your very optimistic on having price.  It's all speculation no one can tell you what will happen at having this far away.  I mean it's a long time away in crytpo time.  But to throw numbers like 10k.... I'm not expecting at having.

We need to see btc price before having a few months to have any clue.  And really having no one will know till we hit it.   But I would not expect 10k per btc at having even at most optimistic pricing. 

Well look there are many possibilities, some say it will go 0, some say it will stay 200$, then are conservatives like you who think it will go up but not to a huge price, and there are dreamers like me who think it will go to the moon.

One thing is certain though, that if bitcoin is left on it's current path, it will have a big growth curve ahead of it, or in other words, the economy gets worse and bitcoin is a safe haven.

We must realize that bitcoin is no longer a forum money for nerds, it is slowly becoming global, and once the traders realize that, it can go really big.

CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:39:19 AM

Well look there are many possibilities, some say it will go 0, some say it will stay 200$, then are conservatives like you who think it will go up but not to a huge price, and there are dreamers like me who think it will go to the moon.

One thing is certain though, that if bitcoin is left on it's current path, it will have a big growth curve ahead of it, or in other words, the economy gets worse and bitcoin is a safe haven.

We must realize that bitcoin is no longer a forum money for nerds, it is slowly becoming global, and once the traders realize that, it can go really big.

Bitcoin will never go below $200 even if go it will just test never will sustain below $200 levels. The present price may require more number of bitcoins for a living from it. But the most optimistic prices we never will be in need of one full bitcoin for a complete month expenses.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:10:44 AM

i need to sell around to 4.5 bitcoins every month to make a living with comfort and all...... Smiley

if you're alone you could make a living with 400 euro per months, i know that i can do it easily, but with a family, it's something different

in both case you need to save on useless stuff and buy only the essential, there however room for the fun, with your money
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:44:46 AM

You're very optimistic man and I'd love that to happen Grin If that will happen, probably I will be a millionaire here on our country and that was one of my biggest dream Cheesy then I will finally believe on the saying that " Dreams do come true" Grin

Keep the faith on bitcoin!

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:01:27 PM

yes every week I always sell my bitcoin for living. possible for me to sell 0.1/week was enough, even though not too many but I try to economical Grin

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:09:20 PM

your question is pretty vague ,if you are generating passive income from crypto's per day or weekly or like if you are mining then it is fairly possible to sell and make a living from it .
coming to the number of coins required,its not same for everyone ,depends on your country ,your living ,your desires etc...
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:30:07 PM

yes every week I always sell my bitcoin for living. possible for me to sell 0.1/week was enough, even though not too many but I try to economical Grin

Well it really depends on which country do you live,
But 0.1BTC within a week isn't enough to live in most of the countries.
In a real physical job this is reachable in 2-3 hours up to 2 days.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:46:43 PM

I can live with only $100 per month and I am still living with my parents. I don't even have to sell bitcoins unless I am gonna pay for my tuition. I can buy food and other goods at a friend of mine who accepts bitcoin as payment, so I'm better off holding it for the future instead.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: