Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Starbucks $25.00 E-gift for $11.25****  (Read 11389 times)
rikugou (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:27:22 PM

anyways, i've put a hold on selling until i've figured everything out.

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:08:31 PM

anyways, i've put a hold on selling until i've figured everything out.

As you wish, just don't call me manipulative and bring bullshit on me, I've always been fair with you.

Good luck with future sales.
MrBossMan

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:25:46 PM

Just for the record to set everything straight.

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combinedcomb all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

Oldbastard. You had so many clients say "the cards went to 0" when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards. Until the last one where u tried to take advantage again and was fed up with it. if i was a scammer i wouldnt have scammed your measly 1 card kid.

For anyones sake. Never deal with old bastard. Straight up scum taking advantage of anything he is able to and manipulating

This is true that's why I stated above that it could have been my fault but if 3-4 others say their card turned to zero around same time as me but they bought small compare to me then maybe it was your cards not mines. I did combined a lot so it could have been me but if you got 3-4 others claiming the same thing did they combine to? It looks like your latest few cards wasn't good. Most complaints I see is your latest cards. I agree I never had no issue before but even those cards you gave me before I combined them and never went bad. All in all I still say your legit but your supplier fucked you over on the last few orders my friend.

You went into a store and combined around $900 in cards into 3!  All I can say is you got what you deserved. LMAO!  Incredibly stupid. If you combine cards keep it under $100 and do it online.

Sandy I did not combine $900 in one store dumbass smh I used the app to combine one card to $500. I did this to all my cards. I probably ordered 10 times from him. I always combined and did the same thing. Why do I still have $500 on one card that is currently still working to this day? But the latest cards that he recently sold burned out in less then 24hrs? They turned bad in 12 hrs. He can even check to see if the gift card was spent and he will see not a dime was used. Anyways, I don't even give fuck I'm still gonna buy from him. I'm just gonna buy less but it seems like in this forum I'm the only one that buys big from him you would think he would keep the big buyer happy lol But I understand he loss money too.
OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:15:57 PM

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combinedcomb all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

Oldbastard. You had so many clients say "the cards went to 0" when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards. Until the last one where u tried to take advantage again and was fed up with it. if i was a scammer i wouldnt have scammed your measly 1 card kid.

For anyones sake. Never deal with old bastard. Straight up scum taking advantage of anything he is able to and manipulating

This is true that's why I stated above that it could have been my fault but if 3-4 others say their card turned to zero around same time as me but they bought small compare to me then maybe it was your cards not mines. I did combined a lot so it could have been me but if you got 3-4 others claiming the same thing did they combine to? It looks like your latest few cards wasn't good. Most complaints I see is your latest cards. I agree I never had no issue before but even those cards you gave me before I combined them and never went bad. All in all I still say your legit but your supplier fucked you over on the last few orders my friend.

You went into a store and combined around $900 in cards into 3!  All I can say is you got what you deserved. LMAO!  Incredibly stupid. If you combine cards keep it under $100 and do it online.

Sandy I did not combine $900 in one store dumbass smh I used the app to combine one card to $500. I did this to all my cards. I probably ordered 10 times from him. I always combined and did the same thing. Why do I still have $500 on one card that is currently still working to this day? But the latest cards that he recently sold burned out in less then 24hrs? They turned bad in 12 hrs. He can even check to see if the gift card was spent and he will see not a dime was used. Anyways, I don't even give fuck I'm still gonna buy from him. I'm just gonna buy less but it seems like in this forum I'm the only one that buys big from him you would think he would keep the big buyer happy lol But I understand he loss money too.

Trust me homie, I bought over $2K from him haha.
dan00seven

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:17:51 PM

Rikugou has always been cool with me never had any problems with his cards and was even willing to replace bad cards I hope he comes back
rikugou (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:30:27 PM

yea sorry fellas ill keep you guys updated once i peel the shit off the fan. hopefully i get this sorted out within a week

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:25:25 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 10:02:01 PM by sandy-is-fine

So not quite as dumb, but close.  Cheesy  If you combine 20 $25 cards the chances of you being flagged increase exponentially PLUS just ONE bad $25 card out of the 20 will take down the entire $500.  You shouldn't even keep more than 3 or 4 on your account at one time. Why risk it?  Just because it worked once before?  Can't blame the seller for that bad decision.  I lost over $250 in REAL money when I first started this with these cards 18mos ago.  I stupidly added my first $10 card from a forum to my "real" gold card with a $250 plus balance and POOF it was all gone in 12 hours. Called Sbx and was on the phone with them for hours.  Best I could get was a $10 card as a "courtesy."  Their answer is "the terms on our website state only cards purchased directly from us are valid."
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:06:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294677.0

so It's confirmed that MrBossMan account has been hacked. His sb account was cleared out as well. This is not Rikugou's fault

In bitcoin we trust!
nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:35:14 PM

so It's confirmed that MrBossMan account has been hacked. His sb account was cleared out as well. This is not Rikugou's fault

What does MrBossMan's account being hacked have to do with Rikugou's cards? I don't follow
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 02:25:45 AM

I've purchased numerous cards from him and none have gone bad. I appreciate that you stopped selling until you can work everything out. Can't wait until you can start selling again.
nathanalexanderjeffrey

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:42:04 AM

What does MrBossMan's account being hacked have to do with Rikugou's cards? I don't follow
ACTUALLY mr.bossman is a scammer, I contacted kashish948, and he told me that this guy is pathetic. He almost ripped off kashish but failed. Then mr.bossman admitted that he just scammed for so much money. It gets worse, read this: kashish948 http://i67.tinypic.com/2mdly15.png
rikugou (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:30:52 AM

Lol just read everything - he scammed me about 450 in SB money as well.

oh well....

anyways im back in business but unfortunately i must tack on a dollar fifty for my cards due to limited supply and inevitable increases from everyone. I apologize for that.

My PayIvy has been updated with limited and i'm also selling limited cards here. I am gone for the next 6 hours or so so if you want any cards, purchase them through my PayIvy or msg me here/skype/icq and ill get back to you in 6 hours.

Again, VERY LIMITED SUPPLY.

loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:12:28 AM

Lol just read everything - he scammed me about 450 in SB money as well.

oh well....

anyways im back in business but unfortunately i must tack on a dollar fifty for my cards due to limited supply and inevitable increases from everyone. I apologize for that.

My PayIvy has been updated with limited and i'm also selling limited cards here. I am gone for the next 6 hours or so so if you want any cards, purchase them through my PayIvy or msg me here/skype/icq and ill get back to you in 6 hours.

Again, VERY LIMITED SUPPLY.

hey rikugou, i just tried payivy method and received this after paying:

Can you please refund me the $$$ (i purchased 10x) or if you can send me the 10 codes, that would work too...I will message u now as well. thx
rikugou (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 04:58:44 AM

I'm out right now. I'll check when I get home
What is your email address? I'll confirm your order and it was paid
The prices were 40%... But I'll honour it..

jmintuck

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:03:56 AM

I had bought one too and it sent me that email saying its out of stock.
Sent you pm with pic  and email.
rikugou (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 05:15:45 AM

I see the email as well. I will handle this when I get back. Out on sat night at the moment.

These sold out so ridicuoulsy fast. U guys really took advantage of the price error eh?

zelda131292

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:25:12 AM

I see the email as well. I will handle this when I get back. Out on sat night at the moment.

These sold out so ridicuoulsy fast. U guys really took advantage of the price error eh?

I didnt even notice the price changed. I saw 4 cards left so I bought them all. It showed $40 for 4 as usual

In bitcoin we trust!
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:26:52 AM

I'm out right now. I'll check when I get home
What is your email address? I'll confirm your order and it was paid
The prices were 40%... But I'll honour it..

Thanks bud ...email is: raymundo@protonmail.com
zelda131292

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:08:30 AM

please check mine as well. 4 cards. Email: zelda_hikaru2001@yahoo.com

In bitcoin we trust!
rikugou (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:24:22 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Just FYI. EVERYONE has bee reprimanded.

Prices are 11.25 per 25$ card now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: