Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin  (Read 25599 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:56:28 AM

There is no million Dollar Bitcoin and I doubt that it is ever going to exist. People keep focusing on what the future is going to bring us but we also have to pay attention to what is happening right now.
yeah this is impossible to happen, if the price value jumps we can see the price increase to $10k that too only after several years. looking the value now it is difficult to reach $1k this year.
I think even bitcoin heading to just $600 its difficulties I even forgot when I feel the price of $ 600 occurs. probably more than three years ago and had never come back again. let alone be heading one million dollars dreams that are too high?
even my dream to sell at the price of $1,000 has never happened
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:51:44 AM

That is impossible to happen, I cannot imagine it using any mathematical formulas or by simply analyzing it, I think the best price the bitcoin will go is to be in a stable amount of $1,000.00.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:35:04 AM

There is no million Dollar Bitcoin and I doubt that it is ever going to exist. People keep focusing on what the future is going to bring us but we also have to pay attention to what is happening right now.
yeah this is impossible to happen, if the price value jumps we can see the price increase to $10k that too only after several years. looking the value now it is difficult to reach $1k this year.
If Bitcoin is reaching that value than there will be a lot of people that is getting rich and that would be bad but the chance is quite small also that it can happen.
As you can see now you see that the value is not even rising now and that is bad and it keeps stable for a long time.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:38:27 AM

If there is one bitcoin with that kind of value everyone is trying to get him.
But i know for sure that the bitcoin from now never will reach the 1mil each that can't be true.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:26:31 PM

I do not believe that that is ever going to happen it is not hard to earn 1 Bitcoin that means that almost every Bitcoin user is about to become a millionaire. Do you know how many millionaires are going to exist then just to much.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:08:28 PM

I think that it's could happen maybe in 50-60 years, but nowdays price is 520$ and it's not even close to $1 million. Maybe we will see this price in future.

Galiatram

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:29:37 AM

I can't see it happening in my lifetime. Unless there is mass adoption of bitcoin it won't happen. So many are not even aware of its existence, let alone the power it holds for investors. If I wasn't invoked in bitcoin none of my family would have a clue about it.
People are still waiting for the one million Dollar Bitcoin to happen but I know that this is never going to happen. If one Bitcoin would be one million Dollars in the future then just to many people would become multi millionaires.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:35:20 AM

well let's say its gonna happen on Far future, the odds of it happening is 10 because it will be difficult for bitcoin to reach that price for years that will pass.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:40:19 AM

The value of Bitcoin is not going to that high and that is because the value of Bitcoin was stable for a long time and dont dream and you can also now see even that the value is rising slowly.
But it wont rise to that high so we have to wait a long time and maybe it wont be even possible to reach that high value.
stolee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:44:33 AM

it could happen maybe, in the very unlikely scenario that all major fiat currency will collapse and everyone is forcing to adopt bitcoin in some way

only the massive usage of bitcoin, on a planetary scale can lead to an impressive value like that

fiat will never collapse, but all the dumb asses on this forum believe it will fall tomorrow

but the funniest thing is they rely on it every day hahahhah
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:13:40 AM

I think that it's could happen maybe in 50-60 years, but nowdays price is 520$ and it's not even close to $1 million. Maybe we will see this price in future.

According to Satoshi, Bitcoin would be either dead or very popular in 20 years time.
I am not sure if we will reach $1 million, but I expect the price to be substantially higher in the next decade.  Smiley
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:27:19 AM

This is impossible to happen.
We expect that it will be $1000 after halving, and it will grow so on.
We need to do right now is to gain more bitcoin in some trading, gambling or mining!
maudevang

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:06:42 AM

I am not sure what the limit of the Bitcoin price in the future is going to be but I am sure that 1 million Dollar for the Bitcoin is way to high so that will not happen.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:28:16 AM

For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?

if dollar will crash totally,we can imagine total crash on derivatives market,that price of gold and btc will touch the sky,it may happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:02:44 PM

Hmm,that's a really cool concept to think about,in my opinion very few people actually can imagine what will happen if BTC goes to such prices,but I guess there will have been a lot of international events that will have preceeded the rise of the BTC so we can't really tell if it's going to hapen and under what circumstances.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:09:03 PM

Im looking forward to the day 1 BTC is worht that much *_*

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:15:23 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be that high value and that is because it will takes also long time until it will even reach the $600 so we must not be greedy and just have patience for it.
But it will be really hard indeed what will happen in the future and that is the risky thing.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:27:36 AM

People are hoping for something like this to happen and I also would find it not bad if it happened but I like to stay realistic as well.
I do not think that the price is ever going to be in the millions.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:58:53 PM

Nothing is impossible with bitcoin because it is a full of surprises, if that will happen then we the early adopters will dominate the world and we will replace Bill Gates on the list. I hope my dream will come true.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:00:54 PM

People are hoping for something like this to happen and I also would find it not bad if it happened but I like to stay realistic as well.
I do not think that the price is ever going to be in the millions.

It can go in future, totally depends on the market cap and adoption level, as anything is possible with bitcoin, but it will take long time to reach there for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: