Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:44:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin  (Read 25599 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:35:20 PM

We're heading there, impossible price speculations are starting to become reality in bitcoin. Going back to those years, no one did see that bitcoin come to this point that we are having 1 bitcoin at a very expensive rate of $16,000. $1,000,000 is possible as there are too high speculations that came out early this year and it has been said that it will be reached few more years from now on. When those people who are holding tons of altcoins that makes it market cap high and just recently jumped to bitcoin, it will happen.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

1 million for 1 bitcoin is very impossible to happen so dont expect tl much high . Because that's only fantasy and even you wait hundreds years will not happen. Bitcoin price it's hard to become 5 digit and for sure if your expectation is 7 digit it is impossible. But if you think the price become 1 million dollars it's your thoughts but we need only the truly happen in reality . We have different opinions and knowledge and for sure we have different prediction in the bitcoin price.

Proof to your statements? They already said that at 100, 1000, 10k and bitcoin seems to disprove naysayers, to begin with 1m is only 2 orders of magnitude away we're now closer to it than 100.

And to those saying you need 21 trillion dollars of money to push the price that high, you are very much wrong. As a former altcoin pumper, you only need a few dozen btc to make the illusion of a million dollars of market cap and you can control small altcoin market. The demand only needs to outweigh the supply in order for it to reach that price, no one sells it below 1m and there is still high demand, then it will reach that price. A case study for this is the joke coin "42 coin" currently #518 on coinmarketcap, only 42 coins in supply but prices are in the 41000s and only a volume of a couple of thousand dollars, price are higher than bitcoin simply because there is not enough supply that even a few gullible buyers can push the price up high and creating the illusion of 1.7m marketcap.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?

$ 1 million for a Bitcoin, which I previously did not find reasonable, but after the exchange rate of the BTC just then I see this is perfectly reasonable. And as Sir McAfee predicts, by the end of 2019, BTC will reach $ 1 million, so I predict that by the end of 2018 the BTC will reach $ 500,000. So you should invest in BTC right now to be able to make big profit next year.  Cool

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Wow first off good for you for thinking this in 2015. I was not even around in crypto but had a whiff of bitcoin at this point, but amazing vision nonetheless. I think it is entirely possible if you had asked me earlier this year I would have said not. Now I have re thought the power and what bitcoin stands for and it is bigger than a market, and it is bigger than any one person. It is an assault on the current criminal system that is in place with which we are going to replace with a peer to peer system in which nobody can shut down. 100% possible and I want to see this happen in my lifetime if not in the next 5 years of my life.

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

$ 1 million for a Bitcoin, which I previously did not find reasonable, but after the exchange rate of the BTC just then I see this is perfectly reasonable. And as Sir McAfee predicts, by the end of 2019, BTC will reach $ 1 million, so I predict that by the end of 2018 the BTC will reach $ 500,000. So you should invest in BTC right now to be able to make big profit next year.  Cool
No, I remember he said 1 million dollars will enough to buy 1 Bitcoin in 2020, I do not remember he said 1 BTC = 1 million dollars in the end of 2019. $500,000 for 2018 is not impossible, but it is very high price to raise. I think $100,000 or $200,000 will be the highest price of Bitcoin in 2018.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:43:16 AM

it has become our hope as a bitcoin currency holder
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

Maybe half a million dollars, but it will take many years for it to reach such a high price. Who knows, it might not even reach that and instead just crash to the bottom. Hopefully that is not the case, and hopefully it continues to climb in price throughout the years.

Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

It's not going to happen, not even $10,000 in plenty of years. We might be lucky if we'll see the price go to $2000 as max ATH, which isn't that unreasonable after we manage to get more investor money on board. But at this point it's a million miles away  Wink

Just saw this thread and lolled at the above Tongue
Crypto = no one knows what's going to happen!

-Knightly
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

It won't happen that very fast,  before the end of this year, in my own speculation Bitcoin would reach at least 40 to 60K USD each, or maybe above. 

Bitcoin reach 1900 percent gain last 2017, and if that would happen again, most probably Bitcoin value will surge to 300K USD each. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

It's not going to happen, not even $10,000 in plenty of years. We might be lucky if we'll see the price go to $2000 as max ATH, which isn't that unreasonable after we manage to get more investor money on board. But at this point it's a million miles away  Wink
I am just happy that I saw this post looks like people back then don't really think that bitcoin could get a huge price,
Look at this answer it was made in 2015 and the author didn't think that bitcoin could get $10,000 but it only took 2 years to get that price.
iterra

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

Recent forks, failed and successful, and emergence of several competing digital currencies will take the focus off BTC.  Previously BTC had no one to compete against and was the only one with large scale, now you will see BTC dominance continue to decrease and the price to stabilise around the levels it is today.  Would love to be proven wrong but market is saturated with other cryptos now unfortunately.

ARCBLOCK ┃PRIVATE SALE OPEN ON 12TH -28 JANUARY┃ARCBLOCK  (https://www.arcblock.io/)
TELEGRAM ▬▬▬▬  (https://t.me/ArcBlock)PUBLIC SALE: FEB. 3 TO FEB. 18 (https://www.arcblock.io/) ▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK (http://)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/arcblock.io/)┃Twitter (https://twitter.com/ArcBlock_io)┃Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/arcblock/)┃Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18355951/)┃Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/arcblock/)┃Github (https://github.com/arcblock)
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I think it is quite possible by 2025 or 2030

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

it would happen if the technology of bitcoin will continue to upgrade or else it would stock on the same if they don't upgrade it, because we are living in the modern world and many investor will have interest if theres a new technology that would be born
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

If bitcoin prices rise high up to 1 million dollars .. This will be my grip because what I have been waiting for has reached the pinnacle of our success all the hence I keep trying to develop my business originally I realized it will take quite a long time.

Later after I have enough btc money I would love to buy a new car from my first BTC money stash. After that I collect again btc money because I also want to have my own home for my future and my family.

This will be a big advantage in life if bitcoin prices go up to 10,000 usd. That is the dream of everyone who has known all the knowledge of the world.

douhancan58

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

I decided it would be difficult for BTC to reach 1BTC= $1 million. It's a pretty amazing number,
Gold has so much market capacity because it's used all over the world, so they're thinking of digging it.
While the currency has not been legalized in many countries, in the process of legalization, the currency also need to add their own regulation, in this way can the currency benign development, as to achieve many dollars isn't that we can grasp the things. You just need to hold some bitcoins for a long time!
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

If bitcoin prices rise high up to 1 million dollars .. This will be my grip because what I have been waiting for has reached the pinnacle of our success all the hence I keep trying to develop my business originally I realized it will take quite a long time.

Later after I have enough btc money I would love to buy a new car from my first BTC money stash. After that I collect again btc money because I also want to have my own home for my future and my family.

This will be a big advantage in life if bitcoin prices go up to 10,000 usd. That is the dream of everyone who has known all the knowledge of the world.
1 Million dollars is normal for the Bitcoin price in the future. However, I am not sure the economy of the world in that time will be bad or good, haha. The value of Bitcoin fixed and can be changed by the community, it means in that time, we have issue in the world's economy and need to use Bitcoin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

That prediction is unrealistic because that price is very high. For me the highest price of the bitcoin is 100k dollars and the percent to happen that is only little so what if your prediction will be $100,000 so it will not happen even you wait longtime. As of now the price of the bitcoin 10,700 and for sure it will increase more.  So if 1 million bitcoin needs become 93 times their amount now to reach $1million . We have different opinions and prediction but I think predict only the possible to happen.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Though the rise of Bitcoin's price was still continuous, the expectation of getting it into a higher value to reach up to $1,000,000 will surely to be taking up too much time for it to be able to happen. Also, if that will happen, the price will come up into a real expensive amount which is not really affordable and will be hard for the small time users to avail and purchase even a single Bitcoin if that scenario will truly happen.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

That prediction is unrealistic because that price is very high. For me the highest price of the bitcoin is 100k dollars and the percent to happen that is only little so what if your prediction will be $100,000 so it will not happen even you wait longtime. As of now the price of the bitcoin 10,700 and for sure it will increase more.  So if 1 million bitcoin needs become 93 times their amount now to reach $1million . We have different opinions and prediction but I think predict only the possible to happen.
I think if bitcoin can't be mined anymore , it will be come rare and the price should be at least 500k$ in the future . Population is increasing multiples time but it's not with Bitcoin.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

it would happen if the technology of bitcoin will continue to upgrade or else it would stock on the same if they don't upgrade it, because we are living in the modern world and many investor will have interest if theres a new technology that would be born
Every year there is a new technology coming out and replacing all the old ones. I think bitcoin can adopt with these changes for it is known to be a digital currency which works through the virtual world. A lot of people are investing in bitcoin which will be reasonable to upgrade its technology along with the major upgrades happening every year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: