Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: B-Eleven sha-256 ASIC miner  (Read 14626 times)
Rabinovitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:52:08 PM

Hi all!

Has anyone heard anything about B-ELEVEN ASIC miner? One russian site, 51ASIC.ru promises to sell it soon.

All that I found here is their own thread and something about B-Eleven cloud mining provider in Chinese section:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1190324.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157590.0

Preliminary specs:

Hashrate: 3TH/s, 5TH/s or 10TH/s
Power consumption: 260 W/TH
Technology: 14nm
Price: $500 per TH/s

And here are some renders at bw.com website:

https://www.bw.com/pool/miner

Any opinions? Any details?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:00:37 PM

I saw the same renderings in another post yesterday where people were discussing Avalon, Insolicon, etc. I will dig it up.
I hope it is true, but I fear it may not be.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

I saw the same renderings in another post yesterday where people were discussing Avalon, Insolicon, etc. I will dig it up.

Do not order.  I believe the renderings were from LKETC (insolicon's long term partner).   - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033676.msg12650782#msg12650782

So the B-Eleven is actually someone Else's rendering.   Unless LKETC is letting them use the design which is unlikely.   
Rabinovitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:10:40 PM

It's strange that 14nm-based miner has the same power consupmtion as S7, but it looks more expensive than S7... I hope real specs will differ for the better.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:24:03 PM

It's strange that 14nm-based miner has the same power consupmtion as S7, but it looks more expensive than S7... I hope real specs will differ for the better.

It is really since BM took the 28nm and perfected it in a way.  They kept same NM but found a way to get a lot more out of same NM.   SP did the same I believe and got even lower they are reporting.

On the 14 NM it is very very new (I don't know if we have even seen a working prototype).  But hope is later on they will be able to get even more out of it.

But it's looking like those who choose to stick with 28 NM are the winners right now as they are able to sell.
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:39:00 PM

100% SCAM....after KnC, Butterfly labs and etc. who the fuck will purchase a miner (rendered wtf) from chinese site ? you have to be kidding me there are still peoples who believes in Santa.

#Bitcoin The future is here.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:55:25 PM

100% SCAM....after KnC, Butterfly labs and etc. who the fuck will purchase a miner (rendered wtf) from chinese site ? you have to be kidding me there are still peoples who believes in Santa.

Not available yet but here is the original on the BW.com Website.

The are hoping to have it ready for January 1st but would not be surprised if it was late.  Smiley

Discussion here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033676.msg12650782#msg12650782

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:08:11 PM

Not available yet but here is the original on the BW.com Website.

The are hoping to have it ready for January 1st but would not be surprised if it was late.  Smiley

Discussion here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033676.msg12650782#msg12650782

Rich

Interesting BW is a big name to get behind the miners.  So is it LKETC or BW that is doing that design?

I'm suspecting that it will be later then January 1st aswell.   With us still not seeing a prototype and it only having 2 months left in year not a lot of time to get mass production, unless they are just very secretive which is possible.
RichBC

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:14:27 PM

My understanding is Miner design is LK Group, chips assumed to be InnoSilicon? BW.com is planning using them in their  B-Eleven Cloud Mining Investment program with a target of 10000TH.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:25:46 PM

My understanding is Miner design is LK Group, chips assumed to be InnoSilicon? BW.com is planning using them in their  B-Eleven Cloud Mining Investment program with a target of 10000TH.

Rich

Ok that makes sense.   Kinda disappointing if first X number get sold to them for that.    That would be a while till LKETC needs us regular customers.

I was hoping they would open with Customers.  But if they do this it's likely a lot will be going to data centers if that is the model they already are mmaking deals with.
RichBC

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:29:51 PM

My assumptions are just gleaned from what I have read on the Net & Forum, no first hand information or experience.  Smiley What I do find interesting is the range of lower GH/S specs which are more geared towards Home Mining than Big Customers, so we will have to wait to see?

Rich

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:03:47 AM

It would appear that the chips (probably Innosilicon A3) used in it are not "full custom" 14/16nm, but rather are "standard cell" type which is a lot faster and more reliable to design at the cost of lower performance/efficiency.

100% SCAM....after KnC, Butterfly labs and etc. who the fuck will purchase a miner (rendered wtf) from chinese site

Lketc is part-owner of bw.com - doubtfull this is a scam with the track record Lketc has.

The one quote I've seen so far on price was "0.76 BTC per TH" - nowhere near the $500/TH that the OP mentions.
 At $500/TH this would not be a competative design at all, with ZERO chance of achieving RoI even on very cheap electric.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:51:15 AM

My assumptions are just gleaned from what I have read on the Net & Forum, no first hand information or experience.  Smiley What I do find interesting is the range of lower GH/S specs which are more geared towards Home Mining than Big Customers, so we will have to wait to see?

Rich

They could be just using it to get some press with BW.  If they truly buy that many from LKETC I suspect they could ask for a special data center design.  Or they might do a ton of that design and just have a lot more hours of install's.   

And who know's they could do a controller like S5+ where you could link multiple modules together.  So they could do same design but use different controller that hooks up multiple.  That would take little effort.
RichBC

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:58:41 AM

It would appear that the chips (probably Innosilicon A3) used in it are not "full custom" 14/16nm, but rather are "standard cell" type which is a lot faster and more reliable to design at the cost of lower performance/efficiency.

100% SCAM....after KnC, Butterfly labs and etc. who the fuck will purchase a miner (rendered wtf) from chinese site

Lketc is part-owner of bw.com - doubtfull this is a scam with the track record Lketc has.

The one quote I've seen so far on price was "0.76 BTC per TH" - nowhere near the $500/TH that the OP mentions.
 At $500/TH this would not be a competative design at all, with ZERO chance of achieving RoI even on very cheap electric.

I have seen 0.76 BTC/T but only in relation to their B-Eleven Hash Investment program.

https://www.bw.com/beleven

Have not seen anything in relation to a Miner purchase and would be very surprised if any prices had bee released yet?

51ASIC from the OP's  post just seems to have a speculative (Scam?) announcement.

Very soon !
NEWEST Miner B-ELEVEN
Heshreyt : 3TH / s, 5TH / s, 10TH / s
Power consumption : 260W / TH
Process technology : 14nm
Price: 500 USD for the TH / s

Rich

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:06:02 AM

I have seen 0.76 BTC/T but only in relation to their B-Eleven Hash Investment program.

https://www.bw.com/beleven

Have not seen anything in relation to a Miner purchase and would be very surprised if any prices had bee released yet?

51ASIC from the OP's  post just seems to have a speculative (Scam?) announcement.

Very soon !
NEWEST Miner B-ELEVEN
Heshreyt : 3TH / s, 5TH / s, 10TH / s
Power consumption : 260W / TH
Process technology : 14nm
Price: 500 USD for the TH / s

Rich

We have not even seen prototypes yet so I don't think they have chips yet.  I feel it's to early to know a lot. 

I feel Innosilicon either is behind schedule they originally had.  Or bitmain and SP keepng 28 nm surprised them.  I feel like Innosilicon is losing sells right now by not having chips.   And LKETC and BW, etc.  All not getting sells they would have got if Innosilicon would have perfected 28 nm like others do.

Their big hope is that get ahead of the 28nm chip's and they take time to catch up.  But with amount of money SP and bitmain have I don't see them falling far behind.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:38:24 AM

There was a comment about "December" early on in the info out of Lketc.

I suspect Innosilicon is still on track, but Bitmain decided to push the S7 out the door a couple months early (and before they were REALLY fully ready for it) to preempt the slew of 14/16nm gear, or to at least give themselves a chance to get a chunk of sales for the 28nm gear they were already heavily invested into before it became "obsolete" and nobody wanted it any more.

I suspect the SP50 announcement was more of the same.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:06:51 PM

It does resemble the S7 quite a bit.  "If they Rend-it don't Spend-it!"
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:31:17 PM

i also think that the price speculated is far out from true. 1 th is sold on bw with 0.78 btc so this should be the correct price if the logic stands. we will see. hope sooner than later  Grin

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:45:11 PM

Renderings do not get me excited at this point.  At one point I thought it was a big deal, but so many scam miners have done renderings it lost it's power over me.

I want to see a working prototype or something more concrete before  I trust someone on a miner.  I think they don't have a prototype yet or they would have released a video or something.  Instead we got a rendering.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 08:15:56 PM

Renderings do not get me excited at this point.  At one point I thought it was a big deal, but so many scam miners have done renderings it lost it's power over me.

I want to see a working prototype or something more concrete before  I trust someone on a miner.  I think they don't have a prototype yet or they would have released a video or something.  Instead we got a rendering.
i do not read chinese and i simply dont get the ideea of this business model. they are asking loans for a few months or what? or a very non-atractive cloud mining. if you guys understant better the bw deal please share  Huh

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀