Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum to start on trading  (Read 17663 times)
vileygroun

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

It's better to start with $10. $5 to loose and test some basic strategies. And the next $5 is the real thing that should make you pile up profits slowly and steadily.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:24:31 PM

If you want your coins faster, it's going to cost you; purpose-built mining rigs start around a few thousand, like the $2,400 128 GHs Bitcoin Miner from Advance Mining Technology, and only go up from there. You can also build your own rig, however mining cards such as the Monarch BPU 300 C from Butterfly Labs aren't much cheaper
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:09:46 AM

For more experienced traders (or at least some experience) there. Which would be the minimum to invest in order to have a chance to profit from trading? I would like to start as low has 10k satoshis, but as I have seen, many exchanges have minimums and minimums fees and that does not feel reasonable.

Let's say that we put a goal to earn 20k satoshis a day (on average) from trading... How much would you see you have to employ to achieve that?
For me no minimum you need cause me i started with 50k sats and earn double or triple of my deposit so you can start trading at any amount you want you just need a good strategy on trading and patience then read about the coin you want to buy to know if it possible to increase or its a scam coin that's what i can tip to you
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:27:25 AM

There is nothing to be a minimum in trading. Most trading websites have few limitations. One is that if you have bitcoin above certain value your trade will be active else that will be inactive.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:51:49 PM

There is nothing to be a minimum in trading. Most trading websites have few limitations. One is that if you have bitcoin above certain value your trade will be active else that will be inactive.
Yes, practically you can start your trading for the any minimum amount you prefer with. Localbitcoins kind of exchanges provided the opportunity to trade in person. So, you will get chances to trade with whatever minimum amount which is available with you.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:58:05 PM

I think with 1,00,000 satoshi you can have a better trading starting and have a noticeable profit..
And some experience is also necessary for a good starting.i also had started with some satoshis only and by on other side with other earnings..
I suggest you to start on yobit.net which gives some free coins at a time period..
Yeah ,that was a better suggestion .1,000.000 or 0.01  then make it half to invest on two different altcoins to try on .
I notice that they have limitations to go and trade some sites have a limit of 0.0003and lower are rate is not acceptable to buy an altcoin.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:56:25 AM

I think there is no such limit for bitcoin trading. you can start trading from a very low amount. every if you have no money at all. no need to worry you can still do trading after joining a signature campaign. where you can earn a decent amount of bitcion. from which you can do next trading.
Efemen

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:02:34 AM

I can trade the bitcoin with other altcoins. I can trade with 0.001 bitcoin, without problem. I think there is no limit.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:11:59 PM

Your 10k satoshi is enough for starting your trade , but for earning from that, you will have a genius planning for that and have to know all the tricks for earning from exchanges and have to know about the exchanges that at which you can get your goal easily.
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:32:19 PM

Yes, of course in alt trading you can start with any minimum amount in my case with yobit alttcoin trading, I usually start with 0.01 which can make some noticeable profits to me every time Smiley

gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:26:58 PM

for starting trading with bitcoin there is no any minimum limit you can start from any amount and increase it to mountain, but the limits are put there by the exchanges they have their rules, on yobit the minimum limit is 0.0001, so at there you can start with that amount.
rachana031

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:12:39 AM

i start trading in 1$ then after a month i make it 100$ just learning from other traders

i recommend CREVA,LTC,DOGE,RBIES&ETH
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:11:52 AM

It is really nice if you are starting low and that is because you can see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to be more worth and start low because you also can lose some money.
And you are making some mistakes also and that is really bad but you can even learn from it so that is nice.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:02:58 AM

i start trading in 1$ then after a month i make it 100$ just learning from other traders

If you don't mind my asking what exchange do you trade in, would love to know as i have less capital and want to start low, i must say i have learnt quite a handful about trading from this thread so far
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:07:20 AM

If you don't mind my asking what exchange do you trade in, would love to know as i have less capital and want to start low, i must say i have learnt quite a handful about trading from this thread so far
Me too if i want to know what trading site is it .but i am actually do trading in two diferrent sites ,but now im stock because i have a coins that are sleeping 2 months ago till now.its a lost. I started it at about $25 per coin .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:14:54 PM

Any amount that you can . its a matter of  observation to double it up .. but   remember this  If you invested  a big amount of money  chances are you will gain a lot of money or loss a lot of money

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:28:44 AM

For me when i'm a newbie on trading i deposit 0.025 bitcoin and i observed that it is a good amount to start because you can buy many different altcoins and also it's better to put big capital to get bigger profit.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:33:25 AM

There should be no minimum - instead focus on a maximum you should be trading with. Never more than you can afford to lose!

I started trading with the dust I collected from faucets. Cents eventually became dollars, dollars were lost, gained...but now I'm up hundreds. Just gotta know how to play the game without risking too much!
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:22:46 AM

For more experienced traders (or at least some experience) there. Which would be the minimum to invest in order to have a chance to profit from trading? I would like to start as low has 10k satoshis, but as I have seen, many exchanges have minimums and minimums fees and that does not feel reasonable.

Let's say that we put a goal to earn 20k satoshis a day (on average) from trading... How much would you see you have to employ to achieve that?
For me no minimum you need cause me i started with 50k sats and earn double or triple of my deposit so you can start trading at any amount you want you just need a good strategy on trading and patience then read about the coin you want to buy to know if it possible to increase or its a scam coin that's what i can tip to you
It is really nice to start low and that is because in the beginning you have not the experience yet to earn some huge profit.
And you are also making some mistakes so it will be not that worst if you are losing it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:23:49 AM

There should be no minimum - instead focus on a maximum you should be trading with. Never more than you can afford to lose!

I started trading with the dust I collected from faucets. Cents eventually became dollars, dollars were lost, gained...but now I'm up hundreds. Just gotta know how to play the game without risking too much!
Yeah don't put huge amount of money if you are just getting started in trading. Doing trading with a small amount can help you to gain experience and make better decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: