Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc trinkets: Btc Tiepins, Cufflinks, Lapel pins, Keychain, Money Clip  (Read 10330 times)
Isokivi (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 02:17:58 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 03:09:58 PM by Isokivi

In essence this thread has continued on at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=153618.0
... and it has brand new shiny objects Smiley

[Edit] My goods are now available trough www.btctrinkets.com

Hello Im a miner who has for quite some time wanted to do more with bitcoins than mereley mine, speculate and consume. I recentley found myself in need of a nice tiepin and one thing led to another. The result being that Im starting a small buisness Im calling btc-trinkets. My prices are subject to change as the exchange rate fluctuates, the goods atm are:

[edit] Im constantly behind on updating prices, I have dynamic pricing tied to the euro on in my bitmit auctions, feel free to refer them for the current prices.
Trinkets on bitmit

Tux & Bitcoin pvc keychain. Backside has the text Open source software. Open source money.
Be warned that the backside will eventually wear off, it's  just painted on. Mine is fading after two weeks of being in my pocket always, on an average day I walk ~3 miles so could be Im putting it to more wear than average. The frontside is still in pristine condition.
In stock
Price including delivery: 0.4BTC

Money clip.
Brass, the diameter of the coin is 25.75mm so it's larger than the ones on the cufflinks, tiepins and lapel pins.
In stock
Price Including delivery: 0.92BTC

Bitcoin tiepin.
In stock
Price including delivery: 0.77BTC
This item now comes in a plastic box, with no added cost, this is to ensure that it arrives intact. If the box is broken but the item is not then it has served it's purpose asfar as I am concerned. By this I mean that I won't be shipping out replacement boxes, if yours makes it then good, you have a box for storage.

Bitcoin cufflinks.
In stock
Price per pair including delivery: 0.95BTC
This item now comes in a plastic box, with no added cost, this is to ensure that it arrives intact. If the box is broken but the item is not then it has served it's purpose asfar as I am concerned. By this I mean that I won't be shipping out replacement boxes, if yours makes it then good, you have a box for storage.

Bitcoin lapel pin.
In stock
Price including delivery: 0.40BTC

One of each of the items listed above as a bundle.
In stock.
Price including delivery: 3.25BTC

All the metal items are made of brass with "gold plating". They include absoluteley no preaceous metals (or someone has made a horrible mistake at the production end). The bitcoin logo in each item is the same size, 2cm in diameter, excluding the money clip which is larger.

The point of this image is to prove that I have the claimed goods, atleast some active members on the mining forum will recognize the uglyest rig ever (hashmaster 2000) that I am the proud creator and owner of.

Delivery times are (quoted from the finnish postal service's website):

Europe: 8 - 16 days.
Rest of the world major cities: 12+ days and rural areas not guaranteed, but Im willing to guesstimate 30 days at most. I'll update the delivery times as they are reported by customers.

Preferred sales channels are now www.btctrinkets.com and bitmit
To order e-mail btctrinkets@gmail.com
Payment methods accepted: bitcoin (doh), mtgox btc code, more possibly later suggest and ask, however I dont really see any reason to accept payment forms other than bitcoins, for reasons that are propably obvious to you also  Grin

Otc-rating http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Isokivi&sign=ANY&type=RECV
Escrow available via bitmit
Website: www.btctrinkets.com (redirects to this thread for now, It'll propably take me the rest of the year or so to get an actual e-commerse up and running [edit] set the target for having a webstore to be after/once I have ten different items available , the noteworthy bit is that the domain is registered with my actual and easily verifyable info so I guess thats one less thing to make me look "scammy")
My auctions on bitmit

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 02:18:36 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 11:22:15 AM by Isokivi

Actual delivery times, added as reported.

Finland: 1-2 days.
Norway: 3-8 days.
Austria: 1 day, 5 hours !
USA:
       NYC 14-30 days
       California 33 days
       Texas 7 days (Houston), 38 days
       Richmond: 9 days.
Germany: 8 days.
Canada: 15 days.
South Korea: 8 days.
Romania: 7 days.
Note that the 30+ days delivery times were in economy class, Im done with it, Priority only from here on.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
chrcoe01

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 02:24:36 PM

those are interesting, suttle but for those who know about bitcoin it is obvious what they are

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 02:25:53 PM

those are interesting, suttle but for those who know about bitcoin it is obvious what they are
My thinking in wanting a bitcoin tiepin was "there are propably people aware of or using bitcoin around me daily, I'd like a suttle way to connect to them."

Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 02:40:42 PM

looking good man
next time I have some spare coins I'll come shopping Cheesy

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
scrybe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 02:42:55 PM

My thinking in wanting a bitcoin tiepin was "there are propably people aware of or using bitcoin around me daily, I'd like a suttle way to connect to them."

Nice! Good balance of flash and simplicity.

What materials are these made out of?

"...as simple as possible, but no simpler" -AE
BTC/TRC/FRC: 1ScrybeSNcjqgpPeYNgvdxANArqoC6i5u Ripple:rf9gutfmGB8CH39W2PCeRbLWMKRauYyVfx LTC:LadmiD6tXq7gFZvMibhFUZegUHKXgbu1Gb
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 02:51:20 PM

+1 on material info.  Also can you get some more photos?  Most of the items have a silvery finish but the cufflinks look "orange".  Are they brass or a brass like material or is that just a camera effect?

Also you should put them on bitmit.net.  Much easier to order and free advertising.  Lastly (and this may require more sales) do you have the ability to make the bitcoin cufflinks out of sterling silver?  I am going on a cruise soon and that would be nice for formal nights. Grin
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 03:26:56 PM

+1 on material info.  Also can you get some more photos?  Most of the items have a silvery finish but the cufflinks look "orange".  Are they brass or a brass like material or is that just a camera effect?

Also you should put them on bitmit.net.  Much easier to order and free advertising.  Lastly (and this may require more sales) do you have the ability to make the bitcoin cufflinks out of sterling silver?  I am going on a cruise soon and that would be nice for formal nights. Grin
There are a couple of more photos up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/76592024@N06/
More photos will be available once I find a clean shirt/tie/jacket (very likeley tomorrow).
The metal is brasslike, all of them are yellow, not silvery.. the items are challenging for my crappy potography skills and different lighting settings, please bare with me Smiley
[edit] I mailed an inqury about the exact metal and finish used in the products, dunno if I'll get a response before monday, but more detailed information on that will be added as soon as I have it.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 03:31:18 PM

No problem.  You might want to invest in a low end light box/tent.  Good lighting can make even the worst photographer look better.  Trust on that. Wink
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 03:32:30 PM

I just found out that bitmit is not to be selled and will be using it, items going up as we speak. I do know a jewler from Switzerland but I'd guesstimate getting something like that made would get fairly expensive, I will however drop her a line and get a rough feel for the price.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 04:11:20 PM

The material according to the manufacturer is "brass and gold plating". I would however like to state out that I do not believe there is any actual gold in these.

scrybe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 04:46:34 PM

The material according to the manufacturer is "brass and gold plating". I would however like to state out that I do not believe there is any actual gold in these.

They had a worker with a filling fall in the smelter a few years ago, and they are still claiming some gold content?

Thanks for the info, that's pretty much what I expected based on the price.

"...as simple as possible, but no simpler" -AE
BTC/TRC/FRC: 1ScrybeSNcjqgpPeYNgvdxANArqoC6i5u Ripple:rf9gutfmGB8CH39W2PCeRbLWMKRauYyVfx LTC:LadmiD6tXq7gFZvMibhFUZegUHKXgbu1Gb
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 03:11:55 PM

No problem.  You might want to invest in a low end light box/tent.  Good lighting can make even the worst photographer look better.  Trust on that. Wink
Ok I added some photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/76592024@N06/sets/72157631857164356/
I think this best shows the actual colours of the items in natural light:

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 03:40:52 PM

Those are really nice looking....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
WhitePhantom

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:47:53 PM

Your tiepin made me think of how cool (and somewhat ironic) a BTC money clip would be.  I'd buy one for sure.  Smiley
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 07:15:24 PM

Your tiepin made me think of how cool (and somewhat ironic) a BTC money clip would be.  I'd buy one for sure.  Smiley
Thanks for the idea, I'll inquire my manufacturer if they make money clips.

willphase

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 03:58:50 PM

is there international delivery ... to the UK?

Will

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 04:36:01 PM

is there international delivery ... to the UK?

Will
Yes, I do ship anywhere in the world (where postal services exist).

WhitePhantom

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 08:19:37 PM

Thanks for the idea, I'll inquire my manufacturer if they make money clips.
A bitcoin emblem of some sort hanging from my car's rearview mirror would be neat, too.  It would probably have to be metal like your other trinkets, but a fluffy one would sure look sweet. Smiley

Bumper stickers, perhaps?  This is probably outside your manufacturer's scope, though.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 04:02:04 AM

A bitcoin emblem of some sort hanging from my car's rearview mirror would be neat, too.  It would probably have to be metal like your other trinkets, but a fluffy one would sure look sweet. Smiley

Bumper stickers, perhaps?  This is probably outside your manufacturer's scope, though.

Nice ideas both, atm I do not have a supplier for either, but I'll put them on my list. Personally I've for long wanted a sticker "This sticker adds 5Mh/s" to slap on my rigs. I'd love nothing more than this enterprize getting off and subsidizing or entireley replacing my day job. But in the end that and how many more items I can and will add is all up yo you my dear customers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: