Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc trinkets: Btc Tiepins, Cufflinks, Lapel pins, Keychain, Money Clip  (Read 10332 times)
ChrisKoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 09:13:38 PM

Just ordered a Tie Pin.  Will post back in this thread upon receipt with a review.

I am a consultant providing services to CoinLab, Inc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isokivi (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 05:16:00 AM

Reminder: Mining competition with my items for prizes starts tonight an 20:00 UTC, exact details and result can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120864.0

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 08:13:53 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2012, 07:21:59 PM by Isokivi

Short update on random things:

Bitmit identity verification in process, should be done fairly soon.

I gave up (atleast for now) on setting up an OTC rating.. talk about unnecessarily complicated processes.

Website registered www.btctrinkets.com nothing there yet, just redirecting here.

I am particapating in bitcoin friday, stay tuned for discount announcements. Items will be available on discount both here (msg or e-mail orders) and trough bitmit.

My first outgoing shipment to my favorite pool op got delivered fairly mangled and I have since then refined my packing and am also looking in to purchasing casings of some sort for the items.. those will however push up my material and shipping costs, not by a lot, but I will most likeley need to check my pricing once/if I end up going that way. Should you recieve your order somehow broken please get in touch with me, I want nothing more than to set things right and get some positive feedback.

Im looking in to adding some more items in to my inventory, should some artisticly capable indifidual be out there interested in work and/or have unused designs please do get in touch with me. I propably wont be able to offer much in the way of payments, either a % of the items sale revenue for the first month or two.. or a straight up btc compensation in the single digits + the produced item(s) free of charge. For example atm Im lacking a bumper sticker design.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 07:20:49 PM

Bitcoin Friday discounts -20% on tiepins and cufflinks (one day special) in effect, available directly and trough Bitmit with escrow.
Items up on Bitmit

Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 10, 2012, 08:24:09 PM

Your tiepin made me think of how cool (and somewhat ironic) a BTC money clip would be.  I'd buy one for sure.  Smiley
Thanks for the idea, I'll inquire my manufacturer if they make money clips.

I will second this idea, I would totally buy a btc money clip Cheesy

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 06:28:50 PM

Your tiepin made me think of how cool (and somewhat ironic) a BTC money clip would be.  I'd buy one for sure.  Smiley
Thanks for the idea, I'll inquire my manufacturer if they make money clips.

I will second this idea, I would totally buy a btc money clip Cheesy
I have started working on a money clip design, my manufacturer sent me images of some very nice clips they produces, this could end up supprisingly awesome, albeit obsolete, stay tuned for updates and feel free to pitch in a slogan. My initial idea is " This is my relic collection, I actually use BTC."

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 03:13:24 PM

Bump (and a heads up, Im in the process of getting some keychains made)

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 02:13:12 PM

Money clips are under production, the design is similiar to my the first batch of items, but with a larger bitcoin-logo. I will toss you a discount for suggesting the item. But pricing is open untill I have a batch ready. If I'd have to guess that would be in about a week.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 02:52:43 PM

Soon.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 06:32:08 PM

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 03:12:45 PM

Prices lowered to reflect the recent rise in exchange-rates  Grin

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 07:33:57 PM

If you don't want to have to manually change BTC prices, modify the price and put this in an IMG tag and it will change for you: http://btcticker.appspot.com/mtgox/100eur.png

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:21:00 PM

If you don't want to have to manually change BTC prices, modify the price and put this in an IMG tag and it will change for you: http://btcticker.appspot.com/mtgox/100eur.png
Thanks for the tip, but I feel more confident about bitcoin price stability than euro atm so Im kind of conflicted on using that Tongue

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 09:43:32 PM

Thanks for the tip, but I feel more confident about bitcoin price stability than euro atm so Im kind of conflicted on using that Tongue

USD or GBP can replace eur in that, if you wish.

MaxSan

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 07:54:49 AM

I got the cufflinks an they spot on.

Would you do a custom production of an item in a different metal? for instance if I want a gold money clip with a platinum B on it?

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 10:58:47 AM

Would you do a custom production of an item in a different metal? for instance if I want a gold money clip with a platinum B on it?

This may be interesting.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2012, 02:22:47 PM

This may be interesting.
Im afraid preaceous metals are atleast for now off the table for me, for one I'd need to change the manufacturer, secondly I have next to no means of verifying the materials. I need to be 100% sure myself that the product I am selling is what I claim.. I looked quite far in to silver and/or sterling silver ones and the production costs with anticipated lower volumes and the cost on verifying the material climbed quite rediculously high and after adding insured shipping things looked a bit worse. Also I believe the local legislation here would require some training an/or a permit on my part and I am doing this legit. Im not saying never, but Im fairly sure Im very far away from having such products available. But as there would clearly seem to be a demand for them I will keep at it and hopefully eventually have solutions.
[edit]
I just sent out a tentative e-mail to the only jewler I know in person, hopefully she can give me some tips and insight on how to approach this.

BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:03:13 PM

The money Chip is very interresting. When will it Bereich variable for purchase?

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:05:43 PM

Coming products:

Money clip

Actual delivery times, added as reported.

Finland: 1-2 days.
Norway: 7-8 days.
USA: NYC 14-30 days.
Germany: pending info.
Canada: 15 days.
South Korea: 8 days.
Romania: 7 days.

WANT
shipping to germany, plox.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 08:05:12 PM

WANT
shipping to germany, plox.

The shipment that went out to germany was a raffle prize and I believe the recipient didnt mail me as I asked upon recieving the product, so I dont have an actual quote. But I would be supprised if it was not in the same ballpark as rest of continental Europe. So Im guessing about a week.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: