Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about pigs and Islam  (Read 1219 times)
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:13:22 PM

I hear the pork is unclean for islam , because it comes from a pig, which is an unsanitary animal. islam allows the eating of clean animals such as cows and chicken etc.

This part is true from what I've been told

the belief comes from the fact they are a desert people and thousands of years ago, without refrigeration, it would be dangerous to eat pork. we have refrigeration now, the custom is no longer necessary, but try explaining that to a religious maniac. also try asking what is the difference between Halal and Kosher... the Jews and Muslims hate each other so much but to me they look and act pretty much the same.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:19:01 PM

Muslims do not like pigs basically for no reason. My own family member who was Muslim once said "they say pigs are dirty and eating poo, so what about chicken? They do same."
So it is just ironic.

lol Seriously? Its Hram, Because Of Few main and Big Reason
1. The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef
2. When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
3. When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
4. Qur'an, Holy book of Muslims also prohibits consumption of pork.

and Many More reason

Please provide some sources about that claims, they really sounds as bullshit....

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 03:44:28 PM

Muslims do not like pigs basically for no reason. My own family member who was Muslim once said "they say pigs are dirty and eating poo, so what about chicken? They do same."
So it is just ironic.

1. The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef
2. When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
3. When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

and Many More reason

Please provide some sources about that claims, they really sounds as bullshit....

Can you Please talk with Some logic? I can see logic in your above post, can you please Prove me Wrong in all the above three Points?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
erre
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:20:59 PM

So it is just ironic.

and Many More reason

Can you Please talk with Some logic? I can see logic in your above post, can you please Prove me Wrong in all the above three Points?

When you claim something, you need to prove it. It's not like that if someone says "the moon is made of cheese" I need to go on the moon to prove it's not. I claim the pork to be toxic just as the other types of meat, and I can say for sure (due to some basic fisiology knowledge) that your description of the process "fast digestion--> fast toxic action" is highly unprobable.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:26:17 PM

Basically eating pork is forbidden because they are dirty animals, they live in the mud and eat their own piss. But same situation is valid for chickens and there isn't any rule about them.
Time will change the culture and life style. Conservative minds can't accept this fact.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:25:50 PM

The bible says pretty much the same.

Leviticus 11:7-8
And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Guess the difference between christians and the Muslims when it comes to the pig is that Muslims takes their book serious
erre
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:23:29 PM

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Guess the difference between christians and the Muslims when it comes to the pig is that Muslims takes their book serious

Leviticus, 11:12
" Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you."

Also a lot of seafood is forbidden.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:30:34 PM

So many American Christians seem to be unaware of there own religious rules. Yes, it is a sin to eat pork, to eat non-fish seafood, for women to uncover their head...

These are Gods rules for ALL people of the book. I guess they are hoping that God was just clowning around when he made those up?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:19:08 PM

So many American Christians seem to be unaware of there own religious rules. Yes, it is a sin to eat pork, to eat non-fish seafood, for women to uncover their head...

These are Gods rules for ALL people of the book. I guess they are hoping that God was just clowning around when he made those up?

K, then let's have the Christians answer the question of the OP as well as Muslims.
pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:25:58 PM

All Islam aside, this is just amazing. Pigs are the best animal there is, they're delicious, they can be cool as pets too and now this. What a time to be alive!!!
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:35:13 PM

All Islam aside, this is just amazing. Pigs are the best animal there is, they're delicious, they can be cool as pets too and now this. What a time to be alive!!!

I live in a Muslim country, I ate some pork made food and don't like it. I don't recall its name, it was in a tube, mixed with chills and sauces. I guess everybody really have different taste.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:47:30 PM

Leviticus, 11:12
" Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you."

Also a lot of seafood is forbidden.

Now that's just plain unacceptable.  No shark, no shrimp, no calimari.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: