Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: titan bitcoin  (Read 17700 times)
TitanBTC

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:01:52 AM

There's no reason to apologize for attacking me here.  I understand that you're upset. 

I still hope that we can resolve this issue for you positively and will continue to work towards a resolution.  I won't just send you money to make you go away, but I will happily send you money if we caused your loss.

That sounds like something a fraudster would say, Tim. I'm sorry to put it like that.

Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:03:02 AM

I just call it like I see it that's all.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:14:07 AM

Let me know what your investigator finds Tim, and I'll include that in my letter to the DA. The one in which I accuse you of securities fraud. I guess this 1btc fucking dispute was all worth it.

"At the time of sale, this coin was certified to be uniquely associated with an address which bears the amount and type of the cryptological currency stated on the coin's obverse."
Signed by Tim Fillmore

"not yet funded"

Fuck you, Tim.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:24:08 AM

Don't come near my fucking house Tim. I have a gun, and I never fucking sleep.
TitanBTC

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:36:32 AM

Because of what this implies, I'm going to publicly state that I have never threatened Todamont nor do I have any reason to do so. 

I'd also recommend that we continue this discussion in private, via email or PM.  I will continue to update this thread as we find a resolution for you.

Don't come near my fucking house Tim. I have a gun, and I never fucking sleep.

Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:02:26 AM

worst possible, possible outcome. I hate you because of this.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:05:46 AM

I am also a customer of Titan BTC, and they were great with me and I have had no issues. I have read thru this thread, and it seems very clear to me todamont is very intent on libeling Titan BTC for his own poorly planned and totally insecure purchase. The response that TitanBTC has made is more than fair and my opinion a legitimate action in reply to your repeated hostile accusations and unwillingness to look at the likely fact that your own lax attitude is what got you ripped off, not TitanBTC. Stickers have been proven to be not 100% secure for a long time now way before TitanBTC was even around people were having these same issues with physical coins of other manufacturers. Instead of treating this as an unacceptable risk and buying directly from the retailer, you thought you would get yourself "a deal" at a lesser price, but it was not that great of a deal was it? That's not TitanBTC's fault.

Lastly I wanted to point out that TitanBTC never admitted that he made a mistake in his DB, he suggested that scenario as a list of POSSIBLE causes. So you might want to slow your roll and turn the hostility down from where you have it at 11 down to more like a 2.  If you buy a used Visa gift card at a garage sale without first checking the balance just to go home and find it is empty, is that Visa's fault or yours? I am sorry to say, todamont but this one is likely 100% your fault for not doing due diligence then expecting all of the protections of a system that requires due diligence.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:09:14 AM

Good for you. You are one of the lucky ones who wasn't scammed.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:12:27 AM

Good for you. You are one of the lucky ones who wasn't scammed.
Way to skip over everything else. Admit it. You fucked up. Stop making this every one else's fault.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:15:14 AM

My fault was that I didn't check a verify page that I didn't know existed? Or is it my fault that Tim signs fraudulent certificates saying coins have been funded, when his database and website indicate that they haven't?
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:21:19 AM

"Criminals deserve punishment. I don't personally think that should upset you, but that's just my opinion."

This is the entire reason I am upset. I think Tim is a criminal now. I think he needs to face justice. He has been signing certificates saying he is funding coins, but in reality, those coins are "maybe" funded. That's fucking bullshit. That is securities fraud. I am a victim of Tim Fillmore's securities fraud scheme.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:36:57 AM

"Criminals deserve punishment. I don't personally think that should upset you, but that's just my opinion."

This is the entire reason I am upset. I think Tim is a criminal now. I think he needs to face justice. He has been signing certificates saying he is funding coins, but in reality, those coins are "maybe" funded. That's fucking bullshit. That is securities fraud. I am a victim of Tim Fillmore's securities fraud scheme.

You do realize that by accusing TitanBTC/Tim Filmore of criminal activity they have not perpetrated puts you in a good position to be sued for libel right? Good luck with your vendetta of self righteous ignorance.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:38:57 AM

It's not libel if it's true. Tecshares, shill.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:40:25 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 07:19:07 AM by TECSHARE

It's not libel if it's true. Tecshares, shill.
That is a big if.

I see you have now moved on to personal attacks against me. I am not sure if I know how to deal with that, no one around here has ever attacked me personally. I just want to point out no one at TitanBTC asked me to comment here, I just hate seeing one of the few reliable BTC companies get slandered over one dope refusing to admit his own mistakes.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:42:07 AM

Tim has admitted there is an error in his database, pertaining to this coin. That should be enough for a clean redemption.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:44:42 AM

Tim has admitted there is an error in his database, pertaining to this coin.

No, he didn't. This is just more of your selective interpretation. He proposed it as a POTENTIAL reason. If you think this assessment is incorrect please quote this supposed admission.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:45:11 AM

Tim has admitted there is an error in his database, pertaining to this coin. That should be enough for a clean redemption.

OMG dude.  The error in the DB did NOT show the coin as funded.  And, you admittadly never checked the DB.  The loss was your own fault in not checking if the coin was even valid to begin with.

Yes, he signed a certificate which was valid at the time.  You CLAIM the sticker was intact; however, we can't see that.  As far as we know, you peeled it and spent it and now want a free bitcoin.  Or, it was peeled and you didn't notice it.

Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:46:52 AM

Tim Fillmore:

"I made a mistake when updating the Database"

WTF. Fuck you guys. He admitted there is an error in his DB pertaining to MY COIN! FUCK YOU! This is FRAUD!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:49:03 AM

Tim Fillmore:

"I made a mistake when updating the Database"

WTF. Fuck you guys. He admitted there is an error in his DB pertaining to MY COIN! FUCK YOU! This is FRAUD!

Use a linked quote. That is useless.

Todamont:

"I enjoy fucking goats."

See how easy that is?

Use a forum quote.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:50:26 AM

I formally accuse Tim Fillmore, President of Titan Btc, of securities fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: