Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:10:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Proposal] New ReEducation Subforum  (Read 5349 times)
stochastic (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 05:08:13 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 10:24:05 AM by stochastic

In response to the thread about Goats banishment from bitcointalk.com I propose a new subforum called ReEducation, a subforum to reeducate lost members of the bitcointalk community.  Instead of banning members for trolling, not providing any quality discussion, and/or not understanding the greatness of Bitcointalk.org and its glorious administrator theymos, users could instead be sent to ReEducation to learn why their past behavior was unacceptable.

Members of bitcointalk that break the rules of bitcointalk would only be able to read and post in the ReEducation forum for a certain period of time until they are deemed suitable to reenter the main bitcointalk forum.  The ReEducation forum would have sticky posts about the rules of bitcointalk and statements by other qualified members about the greatness of bitcointalk.  Users sent to ReEducation would also be forced to self-criticize and produce written posts on why they have been mistaken in their past philosophy and criticism of bitcointalk, its moderators and administrators, and any other topic cited by bitcointalk moderators that needs reeducation.  User posts would also been screened by moderators and approval of the post would be required before it goes public.  Users in ReEducation would have their signatures speaking the greatness of the ReEducation process.  Finally, users to be ReEducation would have to provide a post showing them wearing giant socks on their head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of Heroes worthy of the People's acclamation
Theymos the Great, Protector of the Bitrealm, and Benevolent Administrator
Augusto Croppo the Great, The People's Libertarian Hero, Beloved of Theymos.
Censor Hazek, People's Guardian of Natural Law, Warden of rational thought.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 05:17:59 AM

Amazing post, amazing pictures, amazing signature. Bump for the glory of our great leader.
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 05:33:14 AM

Amazing post, amazing pictures, amazing signature. Bump for the glory of our great leader.

Deafboy you are a true comrade.  I wonder if other users will speak up in support, unless they are part of the conspiracy to destroy the bitcoin revolution.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
myrkul

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 06:22:43 AM

Ahh... entitlement.

News flash, boys and girls, this is not your forum. If you want one, you know where the internet is.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 06:25:17 AM

Ahh... entitlement.

News flash, boys and girls, this is not your forum. If you want one, you know where the internet is.

Exactly myrkul, to those that feel like they need to criticize the bitcointalk.org moderators and administrator, they can have their own anonymous genius start up their own cryptocurrency and donate a forum to them!

myrkul

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 06:32:54 AM

Ahh... entitlement.

Exactly myrkul, to those that feel like they need to criticize the bitcointalk.org moderators and administrator, they can have their own anonymous genius start up their own cryptocurrency and donate a forum to them!

Now you get the idea! because you have to have a donated forum in order to set one up, and you know those can only be created by anonymous geniuses.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 06:45:16 AM

Strongly support this idea.

Since I've been at the forum, I've learned that I am a statist and covert government agent.

It's great to learn new things about oneself, but it would be even better to fix them.

I believe that if I draw a line between myself and the state, I can re-emerge as a trustworthy member of the community. However, I can't do it alone. I need the community's help.
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 06:50:31 AM

Strongly support this idea.

Since I've been at the forum, I've learned that I am a statist and covert government agent.

It's great to learn new things about oneself, but it would be even better to fix them.

I believe that if I draw a line between myself and the state, I can re-emerge as a trustworthy member of the community. However, I can't do it alone. I need the community's help.

This is a great example of self-criticism.  It shows what the person lacks, their incorrect and counter revolutionary ideas, and how to solve the problems together.  The cause will grow greater when more lost users reeducate rather than total banishment.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 02:54:00 PM

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 08:14:38 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2012, 08:26:44 PM by Korbman

Tongue Tongue

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 08:22:05 PM

Those who do not obey shall not post!

MPOE-PR

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 11:21:59 PM

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 11:32:37 PM

Un-person removed?

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:35:32 AM

We should also probably require them to mine some Bitcoins by hand, and show their work, so that they learn the value of Bitcoin.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 01:38:05 AM

Ahh... entitlement.

Call it glbsetalk.

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 07:18:39 AM

Will the meetings to discuss this re-education camp have free fluoridated water provided?

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
MPOE-PR

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:40:08 PM

We should also probably require them to mine some Bitcoins by hand, and show their work, so that they learn the value of Bitcoin.

What a marvelous idea! I am authorized to say that the first person completing their re-education by mining one block by hand gets a free MPEx account.

And a lifesize styrofoam pickaxe.

And a commemorative nickel plated stickler&bummer lapel pin.

And carpal tunnel.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:47:47 PM

Where did pirateat40 go?

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 01:59:21 AM

Where did pirateat40 go?

Like a running-dog, I called out pirateat, PPT operators, and pirateat investors as 'scammers' and 'idiots'.

A direct attack on the party!!! The party's labels are 100 times correct.  A comrade of my class background ('ignored', 'statist', 'covert government agent', 'Keynesian', 'FUD spreader', 'troll', 'traitor') is close to a scammer. To call a loyal party backbone a scammer or idiot is to talk white into orange and orange into white.

Does the party have a new investment fund? The party is my true mother and the party fund is my family home. The family fund will surpass the central bank. Nothing is more trustworthy. Nothing earns high returns. Nothing is more free market. Reactionaries who keep funds in the banking system are statist, Keynesian, FUD-spreading traitors.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 02:11:51 AM

stanman78, what the hell is this?

Goat and Rarity are names never to be spoken about again.  Bitcointalk.com is a libertarian utopia.  Comparing theymos to Hilter and Stalin in one whole product is completely wrong.  theymos is more like a libertarian Alexander the Great, great men paving the way for a new world.

I think it is time for you to get reeducated.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: