Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a loan of $50 (with 2 collateral)  (Read 687 times)
Kro3 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:26:42 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 06:27:45 PM by Kro3

I need a loan of $50. Sorry if the asking is too high. I hope Im allowed to do 2 collateral. All I can do with collateral is accounts.

Will pay back - $50
The date that will be paid back - 30 days
The reason - investments
Collateral - my 3 year old quickrewards account that already has $20.10 in it and is ready to be cashed out. And my 4 year old neobux account that already has $15 in it with 9 very active referrals.

Yes. I am new at this. Sorry if I did anything wrong.
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:51:00 PM

I need a loan of $50. Sorry if the asking is too high. I hope Im allowed to do 2 collateral. All I can do with collateral is accounts.

Will pay back - $80
The date that will be paid back - 30 days
The reason - investments
Collateral - my 3 year old quickrewards account that already has $20.10 in it and is ready to be cashed out. And my 4 year old neobux account that already has $15 in it with 9 very active referrals.

Yes. I am new at this. Sorry if I did anything wrong.

Your collaterals are not valid and did not worth 120% of your loan.
Beside that, you have create your account today and asks for a loan and offer 60% interest, which is very suspicious.
For me, this is a lame scam attempt by an alt account, you should close your thread before getting negative reputation.
Kro3 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:02:00 PM

Ah ok I see. I can add a few more collateral to make up for the worth. And I am cool with that. Smiley
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 06:08:05 PM

Ah ok I see. I can add a few more collateral to make up for the worth. And I am cool with that. Smiley

What kind of collateral? I prefer altcoins and other collaterals that aren't online accounts as you could always say your account was hacked in the online accounts (but not for all).

Kro3 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:10:01 PM

Whats altcoins? Again so sorry for asking. Oh edit. Also I can just change the pay back to $50. The extra $30 was just as a huge thanks. But I did not know that offended people. I can change it.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 06:12:49 PM

Whats altcoins? Again so sorry for asking.

Asking is completely fine. We all were newbies some time or another. Smiley

The term "altcoins" refers to any other cryptocurrency than bitcoin. Some examples are dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc.

Kro3 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:23:33 PM

I am not too familiar with altcoins so I dont have any altcoins accounts to give.

Main post has been edited.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:33:23 PM

I am not too familiar with altcoins so I dont have any altcoins accounts to give.

Main post has been edited.
Altcoin are not accounts, they are crypto-coins similar to bitcoin which the lender can sell for higher amount than the loan if the loan is defaulted. So all in all your collateral is still invalid, collateral should be something that the lender can later sell if the loan is not paid, and make back at least 120% of the value of the loan, not something that lender can use. At any rate, as athertle or someone has explained you can easily restore your account by claiming that it got hacked etc, hence your collateral is not valid.
Kro3 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:54:45 PM

No I dont have any of those. Nevermind I think I am done. Well thanks anyway for not completely tearing a noob apart. Tongue I will lock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: