Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
s@toshiClaims

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:25:13 AM

deposited 100cubes into the dice but coins never come in my balance ?

I wouldn't play with their ridiculous edge, I'm actually going to change the sigs up soon and clean out the shitty links
jup i see just lost 80 cubes :p you can only bet max 4 ..

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

I wouldn't play with their ridiculous edge, I'm actually going to change the sigs up soon and clean out the shitty links

Sorry if you did lose coins. I don't run the site nor do I know who does. I'm sure you can find their post in the first few pages of the thread though saying it was added

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:29:18 AM

Sorry if you did lose coins. I don't run the site nor do I know who does. I'm sure you can find their post in the first few pages of the thread though saying it was added
Its oke Smiley I just betted some what i got from staking Wink nothing to wurry about.. and today cubes are cheap on c-cex gonna buy some extra Smiley

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:39:45 AM

Its oke Smiley I just betted some what i got from staking Wink nothing to wurry about.. and today cubes are cheap on c-cex gonna buy some extra Smiley

Yea, cheap tonight. Still a bummer on lost coins though

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:47:48 AM

No problem Wink Do you know any faucet scripts that supports digicube ? i would like to run one

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:53:42 AM

No problem Wink Do you know any faucet scripts that supports digicube ? i would like to run one

Never ran a faucet, but I know there's a lot that are open source. I can't imagine it would be too hard to change it for CUBE instead of BTC

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:56:01 AM

Never ran a faucet, but I know there's a lot that are open source. I can't imagine it would be too hard to change it for CUBE instead of BTC
Gonna do some research Smiley yh i know some open source faucets i can install them but to change the payouts to cube i have no idea.. Gonna mail some other altcoin faucets maybe they wanna exchange info

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:58:10 AM

Gonna do some research Smiley yh i know some open source faucets i can install them but to change the payouts to cube i have no idea.. Gonna mail some other altcoin faucets maybe they wanna exchange info

Sounds good. If you put one up send me the link and I'll add to OP, then send you some to help get it started with funding

Thanks for considering. I think it would be fairly popular, people have been asking for one for a while now

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:01:31 AM

Sounds good. If you put one up send me the link and I'll add to OP, then send you some to help get it started with funding

Thanks for considering. I think it would be fairly popular, people have been asking for one for a while now
Oke, will update here when i have something setup and is online

Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

are more faucets better than fewer?

Are more faucets better than fewer?
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:23:28 AM

Have found the same script as etherfaucet.org but its 4Btc in price.. im looking if i can get it any cheaper. if anyone has simular script let me know thanks in advance

Libertymind

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:05:32 AM

Have found the same script as etherfaucet.org but its 4Btc in price.. im looking if i can get it any cheaper. if anyone has simular script let me know thanks in advance
You shouldn't have to pay for it. Look into opensource.
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:04:33 PM

CAT TRADING BOT | PURCHASE WITH CUBE STARTING TOMORROW on FreeStaking.com

C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written using Exchanger API + Java Code (Desktop Application). You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8

Use C.A.T to trade with ANY COIN carried by your favorite exchange!
The C.A.T. program consists of a core set of utilities, and a set of API interfaces
After purchasing C.A.T., you can decide which sites API interfaces you wish to add
Adding additional sites to your copy of C.A.T. can be done at any time
Buying access to all API interfaces is not mandatory.

After Purchasing, all future releases of C.A.T. WILL BE FREE.
Your copy of C.A.T. is personal, and related to your Public API Key
Do Not Change Your API Key or you won't be able to use C.A.T.
Refunds are not possibile (C.A.T. is not hardware).
Support is given only on the latest C.A.T. release.
The Cost of a "Key Change" for API is 0.15 BTC

Has a youtube video been made yet demonstrating the Cat Bot?

Also, do you have a Wedgie to beta how many wallets in can stake at a time with little to no orphans? It would be valuable information in order to make a buying decision.

Thank you and have a great weekend!
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:43:48 PM

Faucet is online! And working Wink

Rewards are low atm but im finishing the new design/ Logo / Background / info page about staking / links to all exchages etc etc. All info you have about digicube is welcome so i can easy copy past some intresting info for new digicube users.

Website is online Like i said rewards are low atm but will go up very soon!

You can claim Every 15 min

Pls Feedback so i can think how i can make it better

site is www.cubefaucet.com 

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:52:27 PM

Rewards are low atm but im finishing the new design/ Logo / Background / info page about staking / links to all exchages etc etc. All info you have about digicube is welcome so i can easy copy past some intresting info for new digicube users.

Why we have to open an account to use your faucet ? Usually you just have to type in your wallet address fill in a captcha and you get credited.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:59:03 PM

Why we have to open an account to use your faucet ? Usually you just have to type in your wallet address fill in a captcha and you get credited.
Sorry have looked for sush script but this is the only one that i can use for Digicube.. for safety take random password not your main password

Libertymind

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:25:01 PM

Sorry have looked for sush script but this is the only one that i can use for Digicube.. for safety take random password not your main password
Nice work
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:06:19 PM

Nice work

Awesome, free CUBE for everyone!

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:33:48 PM

Nice work

Awesome, free CUBE for everyone!

Thanks working on the faucet to make it more usefull this was just a test (YOU CAN USE THE FAUCET WHILE WE UPDATING) only rewards will stay this low till finishing

thanks for understanding and feedback is welcome

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:34:33 PM

Liquidated my cube position with the price slowly going down and staking becoming more difficult and the fork coming that will make anyone with under 10,000 coins very difficult to stake I thought it was a good time to close my position.  Hopefully, I'm not wrong though.  Anyway great coin while I had it.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: