Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥BitKong.com🔥⭐Updated Game V2⭐New Bonuses⭐New Currencies⭐Native Android APP⭐  (Read 335081 times)
Bitkong.me (OP)

Activity: 720
Merit: 251

https://bitkong.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:40:52 PM

Lol 2 days ago my friends talking about bitcoin then my friend name is kong kong and the 1 is edward.. we having drinks then after that edward made a joke call to kong kong so he call it Bitkong we are laughing at that time... then i was realize i can use it as title of my website but i dont think what product or niches is good?
Thats my story 2 days ago but now i found this bitkong.. Your first to get the domain hosting.. But anyway goodluck to your site..
I cant imagine that theres a person that can think it that name too...

Sir how can i withdraw the bitcoin in the site?

Wow! such a interesting story! parallels parallels!

Ok so you should press on withdraw button on top navigation, change withdrawal address if needed, and specify the amount you want to withdraw and thats it!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:35:28 PM

Nice graphics on the site, easy on the eyes and a soothing music to keep you calm, I like it. I have played a game like this before on another site which was sort of like a faucet and will give this a shot soon to see how it goes.

what happens if you choose a ticket but end up sending different amount to the deposit address? and let's say you clear up the cookies before you play a ticket and you don't have a withdrawal address set, how can you regain access to your account?

Edit: Tried it, couldn't get to the 2nd row in 5 times. Undecided

Hey Dear Bitbaby!

Really happy that you liked it!
You can send any amount to the deposit address! the switcher is just made to make it easy, and if you clear the cookies etc, money will just be withdrawn to the account from which they where deposited, after 12 hours of inactivity. and soon we are going to have account system, and those who registered will receive bonuses and will be able to use our affiliate system!

Sorry to hear that you had bad luck that day! Tickets work like real printed ones, prize is predefined, stay updated BitKong will soon be happy to give some bonuses to his loyal users!!!!  

BSM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:01:05 PM

I like your design. Its simple and attractive.  Smiley
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:47:47 PM

Is very funny, i have plat more time the demo game , simply but funny  Grin

I suggest to add already a signup option with email and password and to add more coin , like dogecoin and litecoin, for have more player (i don't like play in bitcoin to all dice, i play every time in doge)

yah i am also interested to know if you can implement dogecoin. my dogecoin r sitting there rotting for years. lol.

Doges would be nice indeed. Also i saw you mentioned you are working on adding in a few new features. Would you mind sharing what you have in mind ?
P.S Faucet is also a nice idea for those who are new there. (Or maybe use "Play Money"?)

Hi Friend!
Yeap, we keep in mind having some doges, and and also soon will release profile option, and people who will have accounts will have ability to use our affiliate program, and even more bonuses! Our developers are constantly working on the app to make it cool!

Thanks!

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 12:20:54 AM

I like your design. Its simple and attractive.  Smiley

Thanks! This monkey is trying to be like no other!  Grin

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 01:41:05 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 02:37:52 AM by bitbaby

Nice graphics on the site, easy on the eyes and a soothing music to keep you calm, I like it. I have played a game like this before on another site which was sort of like a faucet and will give this a shot soon to see how it goes.

what happens if you choose a ticket but end up sending different amount to the deposit address? and let's say you clear up the cookies before you play a ticket and you don't have a withdrawal address set, how can you regain access to your account?

Hey Dear Bitbaby!

You can send any amount to the deposit address! the switcher is just made to make it easy, and if you clear the cookies etc, money will just be withdrawn to the account from which they where deposited, after 12 hours of inactivity. and soon we are going to have account system, and those who registered will receive bonuses and will be able to use our affiliate system!

Sorry to hear that you had bad luck that day! Tickets work like real printed ones, prize is predefined, stay updated BitKong will soon be happy to give some bonuses to his loyal users!!!!  

Sending money back after 12 hours of inactivity is good but it could cause problems if a user sent from an exchange, an account system would be better and you'll get more players that way.

No worries, I had a good time playing and will defo play again whenever I can. Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:00:16 AM

Hey Dear Bitbaby!

Sending money back after 12 hours of inactivity is good but it could cause problems if a user sent from an exchange, an account system would be better and you'll get more players that way.

No worries, I had a good time playing and will defo play again whenever I can. Smiley

OP could solve that issue by asking the player to set the withdrawal address before making the deposit.

IIRC, when I deposited, the wallet I sent from automatically got into the withdrawal address column, but if I change it (delete old addy, put in the new one and click on the check mark) and take it again (after closing that box), it would still be the old address.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:01:35 AM

Hi! Checked the site and the game looks cool. Tried the demo game too. Just one question, is there a minimum amount in the deposit to start the game. I am a little low in bits here , that's why. But I eager to try the game. thanks!
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:25:28 AM

Well I have to say that I really like the game!! Its simple, nice looking and interesting game!
Well done dev
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 08:44:19 AM

Lol 2 days ago my friends talking about bitcoin then my friend name is kong kong and the 1 is edward.. we having drinks then after that edward made a joke call to kong kong so he call it Bitkong we are laughing at that time... then i was realize i can use it as title of my website but i dont think what product or niches is good?
Thats my story 2 days ago but now i found this bitkong.. Your first to get the domain hosting.. But anyway goodluck to your site..

Ok so you should press on withdraw button on top navigation, change withdrawal address if needed, and specify the amount you want to withdraw and thats it!

Thanks!

I dont see it? in the top navigation. Or i can see the withdraw button if i have a win profit? im always check your site but i dont see. I was saw in the top navigation is welcome the name deposit and also bitkong title and mute and unmute sign..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:39:08 PM

Yes. Sometimes an exchange will change the wallet address. So the original address might not be usable after certain time. The operator should consider other options.
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 03:48:30 PM

Thanks!

I dont see it? in the top navigation. Or i can see the withdraw button if i have a win profit? im always check your site but i dont see. I was saw in the top navigation is welcome the name deposit and also bitkong title and mute and unmute sign..

Please PM us we will guide you through process!

Thanks

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:43:46 PM

Interesting game with a perfect design (cool gorilla)  and atmosphere . I will definitely try this game out of curiosity.
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 05:50:30 PM

Interesting game with a perfect design (cool gorilla)  and atmosphere . I will definitely try this game out of curiosity.

Thank you so much!

It will be even better! stay tuned!

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 11:23:50 PM

Well I have to say that I really like the game!! Its simple, nice looking and interesting game!
Well done dev

Thanks!!

deliciousowl

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:25:25 PM

Love it, very entertaining.

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:16:00 PM

Love it, very entertaining.

Thanks! we work hard to make it even cooler!

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:58:15 PM

Play this game everyday!Loving the interface and everything .Quite addictive.You guys should totally have a free faucet too.
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:15:09 AM

Play this game everyday!Loving the interface and everything .Quite addictive.You guys should totally have a free faucet too.

You asked, we listened Smiley

We have a free faucet now, 10 bits every 10 minutes.

febriyana

Activity: 432

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:56:55 AM

Nice game concept. I have try and wanna to deposit  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: