Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $13,000 bitcoins by the end of 2016? $120,000 by 2018? (golden ratio fractals)  (Read 13759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:41:11 AM

This is not happening in 2016 we are not even at $1000 so I am sure that $13,000 is not happening. And $120,000 in 2018 is also not happening it just is to unrealistic.
We have to be real here and focus on the real things speculating about these numbers is not going to help us.
The price is not going got be $13,000 in 2016 that is unrealistic and you are speculating without even thinking good about it.
It would be a miracle if the price was going from $600 to suddenly $13,000.  

Kind of like how it went from $2 to $1000?  

And it won't happen suddenly, but if it happens - it could happen by early 2017 even if the chart is off by a few months.  Or maybe I'm wrong - I never said this is the absolute future.  I simply proposed it as a hypothesis ringing with mathematical beauty last October... a hypothesis that has consistently delivered every step of the way until now.

Why do you think the fall from $600 to $300 is inevitable before the next ATH?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:07:49 PM

Excuse my Noobish  questio,  i  can see in the graph how you've come up with this prediction but   what I'm wondering is if any trading platform has ever in history exactly repeated the same curve that happened in the past?   Just because we have this curve from 2012 doesn't mean we will repeat  it to absurd levels  this time.  We can dream but it won't happe.   

americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:15:11 PM

This is not happening in 2016 we are not even at $1000 so I am sure that $13,000 is not happening. And $120,000 in 2018 is also not happening it just is to unrealistic.
We have to be real here and focus on the real things speculating about these numbers is not going to help us.
The price is not going got be $13,000 in 2016 that is unrealistic and you are speculating without even thinking good about it.

And it won't happen suddenly, but if it happens - it could happen by early 2017 even if the chart is off by a few months.  Or maybe I'm wrong - I never said this is the absolute future.  I simply proposed it as a hypothesis ringing with mathematical beauty last October... a hypothesis that has consistently delivered every step of the way until now.

Because the chart says it is.  I personally have no stakes in the game, so ignore my opinion.  Maybe the price will shoot up from here and embarrass anyone who thought it could do otherwise.  Or maybe we test the $300 - $400 range one last time.  No one really knows.

Excuse my Noobish  questio,  i  can see in the graph how you've come up with this prediction but   what I'm wondering is if any trading platform has ever in history exactly repeated the same curve that happened in the past?   Just because we have this curve from 2012 doesn't mean we will repeat  it to absurd levels  this time.  We can dream but it won't happe.   

That's all we're doing here - dreaming.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

I personally think we will consolidate for a longer period of time, however.. I do believe during the next market crash BTC will go crazy mode.
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:23:58 AM

I personally think we will consolidate for a longer period of time, however.. I do believe during the next market crash BTC will go crazy mode.

The cause of the next market crash could be a bug in the SegWit software. That is very new and could have bugs.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:19:31 AM

We all know that it is somewhat impossible for something like this to happen his year because the value of the Bitcoin is not even near that. When the price is going to be that high is also something that we do not know.
With Bitcoin you can only hope that certain things are going to happen but you can never be sure.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:51:10 AM

We all know that it is somewhat impossible for something like this to happen his year because the value of the Bitcoin is not even near that. When the price is going to be that high is also something that we do not know.
With Bitcoin you can only hope that certain things are going to happen but you can never be sure.
Well I agree with you since all we can do is speculate what will really be the price of bitcoin and if our speculation was right then we are lucky. If our speculation was wrong and it happened the other way around we are unlucky. If our speculation was wrong but half of it happened, we are half lucky.

I think that speculation is not achievable. So there is no unlucky if we cannot see $13,000 by the end of the year.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Yeah we all know that the price is never going to be that high not even in the future, it is possible for the price to reach $13,000 some day but I do not believe that the price is ever going to be $120,000.
That just seems impossible and especially fro it to happen in 2018.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:42:10 AM

most likely to be like that i most expect to see like when it was back in 2013 all started at the end of year and keep it for few month so if that is the case to be like that then you are right end of this year or start of next one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Again a very unrealistic figure, why are we not happy what happend this last year. The price has doubled, even far above 500 dollar like some would had expected.
Just let the price be and let'st start using it.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

Again a very unrealistic figure, why are we not happy what happend this last year. The price has doubled, even far above 500 dollar like some would had expected.

I think the price now is very good. It is in the correction phase like 6 months ago. It will rise after the correction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

I think the price now is very good. It is in the correction phase like 6 months ago. It will rise after the correction.

If all goes well, I think the price of the bitcoin  could rise to $1000 by the end of this year or early next year.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:36:15 PM

Why impossible? because you seen the past horrible growth of bitcoin?

Thats what early stages look like - when things get naturally weeded out of the system of bad failed projects like any start up.

The price of history shouldnt reflect on what todays current rising prices are - you should see these #`s can get there if theres more world rising situations happen that enforce bitcoin to be needed.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:28:18 AM

It was always going to do this. It was never going to cause a problem. If you look around most people expected the price to rise.
The simplest from of supply and demand is.. if you halve the supply, then the price will automatically double.
It doesn't happen overnight.. but it is beginning to get priced in now.
I expect it will more than simple double.
Also it depends when you take as your starting point.
$220 was roughly a solid bottom. It has more than tripled since then. And is on it's way to quadrupling.

I expect the price to rise, but not so dramatic. 10% of the price suggested by the OP is more reasonable.
We have to stay realistic here and we all know that the price is not going to be $13,000 at the end of 2016 that is not happening.
The highest the price is going to be at the end of 2016 is $1000, that is what I predict for the price.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:08:17 PM

Because he thinks 80-90% of bitcoin users will dump the coin thus making the demand to drastically fall and affect the price? Possible but not that drastic drop will, it will be a lesser fall instead of this big fluctuation that he state.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:27:29 PM

The price is not going to be that high at the end of 2016 I am so sure of that we have not even reached the thousands yet so it would be very unlike to be that high.
At the end of 2016 I believe that the price is going to be max $1000.
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

$13000.00 will be the new $666.00

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:01:26 AM

It was always going to do this. It was never going to cause a problem. If you look around most people expected the price to rise.
The simplest from of supply and demand is.. if you halve the supply, then the price will automatically double.
It doesn't happen overnight.. but it is beginning to get priced in now.
I expect it will more than simple double.
Also it depends when you take as your starting point.
$220 was roughly a solid bottom. It has more than tripled since then. And is on it's way to quadrupling.

I expect the price to rise, but not so dramatic. 10% of the price suggested by the OP is more reasonable.
We have to stay realistic here and we all know that the price is not going to be $13,000 at the end of 2016 that is not happening.
The highest the price is going to be at the end of 2016 is $1000, that is what I predict for the price.

realist is to speculate that price will be 1000$ at end of this year and for the fact it should be for few weeks maybe but i see little higher then this price to be stable in few month maybe some range 800-900 or maybe 750-800

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Hallseplex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:58:03 AM

The price is not going to be that high because of the fact it is somewhat just not possible, it would be nice tho if it happened.
But we have to stay realistic here and focus on what is real.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:19:50 AM

The price is not going to be that high because of the fact it is somewhat just not possible, it would be nice tho if it happened.
But we have to stay realistic here and focus on what is real.

That is right. The bitcoin price could be $900 by the end of 2016. It can also be $5000 by the end of 2018.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████