Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a Rocket Scientist 🚀  (Read 22852 times)
talkinonnbtc

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:11:02 AM

well i still dont think that earth is flat
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

OK not really but I've read the "rocket scientists" have been lying about how rockets work; I've learned that rocket engines don't actually work in a vacuum.

Of course you ask "but why would they lie, I don't understand". They lie because they're hiding the fact the Earth is flat and there is no space to travel to or in. We're inside a giant underwater terrarium and atmospheric life is an artificially created novelty.

Need proof? Differently shaped rocket nozzles produce varying degrees of thrust depending on atmospheric pressure.
And what will be the real proof of this plan? If you take balesticheskie missiles, they are designed for omelets in the atmosphere, and space rockets to the two types, one for the main vacuum and a carrier who brings into orbit. So they have a different purpose.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

So many followers of the ideas or thoughts on flat ground, making it a community of people in a large sect that is not clear why the idea promoted in society. But these people are incredibly actively defend the flat ground.
coszy

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

good work dude
To work and to think that we live like guinea pigs, this is too much.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

Jerry Pournelle talks about China's orbital tests of the EMDrive as a bigger than Sputnik moment

Jerry Eugene Pournelle (born August 7, 1933) is an American science fiction writer, essayist and journalist who contributed for many years to the computer magazine Byte. Pournelle was an intellectual protégé of Russell Kirk and Stefan T. Possony. Pournelle wrote numerous publications with Possony, including The Strategy of Technology (1970). The Strategy has been used as a textbook at the United States Military Academy (West Point), the United States Air Force Academy (Colorado Springs), the Air War College, and the National War College.

Pournelle worked in the aerospace industry includes time he worked at Boeing in the late-1950s. While there, he worked on Project Thor, conceiving of "hypervelocity rod bundles", also known as "rods from God". He edited Project 75, a 1964 study of 1975 defense requirements. He worked in operations research at The Aerospace Corporation, and North American Rockwell Space Division, and was founding President of the Pepperdine Research Institute. In 1989, Pournelle, Max Hunter, and retired Army Lieutenant General Daniel O. Graham made a presentation to then Vice President Dan Quayle promoting development of the DC-X rocket.

Read more at http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2016/12/jerry-pournelle-talks-about-chinas.html.

[Note that properly designed, the EMdrive can propel things on earth, as well.]

Cool
At this rate, the Chinese are ahead of the rest will master the very first space and distant planets. It is their task they perform.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:12:48 AM

Opportunities to conquer the space is very large. According to experts, to reach the orbit of Mars, astronauts will be able to 2033, and by 2039 they will make the first landing on the planet's surface.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

Just go POP and sleep  Tongue Undecided

ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:32:04 PM

It was recently released information about that Mars found clay, which cracked from water. This is the greatest discovery of even a confirmation of photos depicting this fact.
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:56:37 PM

Not everyone tells a lie but i think the government lie to protect the citizens from panic. Not everyone can handle something like am extra terrestrial beings or just plain old flat Earth.

I can understand them lying about aliens but a flat earth? I think we would all know its flat now for 5000 years if it indeed was flat.
At the expense of a plane I'm sure it was a joke, but some people perceive it seriously.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:27:52 PM

I'll just leave this here, it's an uncensored version of Maxwell's Equations.

http://posner.library.cmu.edu/Posner/books/pages.cgi?call=537_M46T_1873_VOL._2&layout=vol0/part0/copy0&file=0263
Do you think that these things someone can understand? If a person has one or two drops, and the idea that the earth is flat, you probably already owes nothing to help. Even the equation too.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

Private moon rovers may visit the Apollo 17 landing site

The Apollo 17 landing site has been abandoned since the last lunar astronauts went home in 1972. Now the site could get its first visitor in 44 years, as private companies race to the moon in the Google Lunar Xprize competition. A German team known as the PartTimeScientists plans to send its rovers to the Apollo 17 landing site and examine the moon buggy left behind by astronauts Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt.

PartTimeScientists is the fourth team to book a flight to the moon. A rocket rideshare company called Spaceflight Inc. is handling the launch contract. Exactly which rocket it will ride on (and when) is still up in the air.

Read more at http://www.popsci.com/private-moon-rovers-may-visit-apollo-17-landing-site.

Cool
It seems to me that people do not knowingly repeat trips to the moon after the first glad. After all, there is even commercial interests, but all that it takes. And nobody says anything public. What is the problem.

The problem might be that we never went there. It seems there is a lot of evidence that the moon shots were faked.

Cool
So all the people that have shown a solid nonsense and lies. Probably cinema greatly succeeded, if this movie took off the landing Americans on the moon. About Mars will no longer speak. Although the technology is not what it used to be. But the theory of the structure of the earth completely redraw all.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:27:20 AM

The Apollo 17 landing site has been abandoned since the last lunar astronauts went home in 1972. Now the site could get its first visitor in 44 years, as private companies race to the moon in the Google Lunar Xprize competition. A German team known as the PartTimeScientists plans to send its rovers to the Apollo 17 landing site and examine the moon buggy left behind by astronauts Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt.

PartTimeScientists is the fourth team to book a flight to the moon. A rocket rideshare company called Spaceflight Inc. is handling the launch contract. Exactly which rocket it will ride on (and when) is still up in the air.

Read more at http://www.popsci.com/private-moon-rovers-may-visit-apollo-17-landing-site.

Cool
It seems to me that people do not knowingly repeat trips to the moon after the first glad. After all, there is even commercial interests, but all that it takes. And nobody says anything public. What is the problem.

The problem might be that we never went there. It seems there is a lot of evidence that the moon shots were faked.

Cool
So all the people that have shown a solid nonsense and lies. Probably cinema greatly succeeded, if this movie took off the landing Americans on the moon. About Mars will no longer speak. Although the technology is not what it used to be. But the theory of the structure of the earth completely redraw all.

If we really DID go to the moon, the expense was so great that it isn't profitable to do it frequently. Otherwise we would be doing it regularly right now.

Someday the expense might come down, and it might be profitable. But it won't happen until we eliminate poverty in the world. Why not? There are too many people who fight the stupidity of a moon shot while there is poverty around the world.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:43:42 AM

Cool

Cool

If we really DID go to the moon, the expense was so great that it isn't profitable to do it frequently. Otherwise we would be doing it regularly right now.

Someday the expense might come down, and it might be profitable. But it won't happen until we eliminate poverty in the world. Why not? There are too many people who fight the stupidity of a moon shot while there is poverty around the world.

Cool
I do not think anyone is interested in poverty, people around the world. So much lately sounded information that any rich vlazhivayut money in different projects, which do not carry an important character for humanity at this time. Even the recent statement of the colonization of Mars and preparing to fly to the planet.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool
I do not think anyone is interested in poverty, people around the world. So much lately sounded information that any rich vlazhivayut money in different projects, which do not carry an important character for humanity at this time. Even the recent statement of the colonization of Mars and preparing to fly to the planet.

Google "anti poverty charities."    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:26:34 PM

Why discuss the invention of the last century. For the era of the atom and other high technologies. Can not you try to make a nuclear engine for space rockets. It's quite likely.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
I read about flying to the moon and on what benefits it can bring us. The fact that the moon can extract valuable minerals, and other important things for the industry. It can lift the global economy, and more resources for fighting poverty.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:19:29 PM

For travel or study deep space financing of one country is very small. Only together all developed countries will be able to achieve great results and break new conquest of the universe technologies. But since all the feuding, it is not feasible.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:49:47 PM

good work dude
I agree that the work is good. We need to throw komus information to the masses, and the people in general will soon be fools. And so at least they know what is being done and that the earth is still read a planet and not a piece of rock in the world.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:15:51 PM

I even thought such a head did not attend, even on such a probability. I do not even think that people generally are thinking about this. But I have already honored a lot of information, and I am sure that this society people flat as flat and thought about the flat land, utter nonsense.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:41:24 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: